Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act, 1988 is an Act of Parliament of India that prohibits benami transactions and the right to recover property held benami. It came into force on 5 September 1988. The benami transaction is any transaction in which property is transferred to one person for a consideration paid by another person.
- Complete 'The Benami Transactions prohibition act 1988' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act.
- Data updated to include THE BENAMI TRANSACTIONS (PROHIBITION) AMENDMENT ACT, 2016
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at:
visit us on web : http://www.rachittechnology.com