The Forest (Conservation) Act,1980 as amended from time to time checks the indiscriminate diversion of forest land for non-forest purposes in India.The State Government/Union Territories are required to submit formal proposals to the Central Government (Ministry of Environment and Forests) for diversion of forest land for non-forest purposes in the prescribed proforma along with details such as flora,fauna,map of the area,compensatory afforestation proposed etc
- Complete 'The Forest (Conservation) Act,1980' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act once downloaded.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change Website : http://envfor.nic.in/
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at:
Visit us on web: http://www.rachittechnology.com