The Indian Stamp Act 1899 is a fiscal statute laying down the law relating to tax levied in the form of stamps on instruments recording transactions.
"The Indian Stamp Act 1899" is FREE APP providing detailed Section-wise and Chapter-wise information of The Indian Stamp Act 1899 of INDIA.
-Complete 'The Indian Stamp Act 1899' in digital format. Once downloaded doesn't require internet connection to read the act.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to maintain Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can now save notes, search notes, share notes with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature you need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any technical queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at: