In 1987 Legal Services Authorities Act was enacted to give a statutory base to legal aid programmes throughout the country on a uniform pattern in India. This Act was finally enforced on 9th of November, 1995 after certain amendments were introduced therein by the Amendment Act of 1994.
- Complete 'The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act once downloaded.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 27 Sep 2015 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at:
Visit us on web: http://www.rachittechnology.com