The Indian Partnership Act, 1932 is an act enacted by the Parliament of India to regulate partnership firms in India. It received the assent of the Governor-General on 8 April 1932 and came into force on 1 October 1932. Before the enactment of this act, partnerships were governed by the provisions of the Indian Contract Act. The act is administered through the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The act is not applicable to Limited Liability Partnerships, since they are governed by the Limited liability Partnership Act, 2008.
- Complete 'The Partnership Act, 1932' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs website - http://www.mca.gov.in/
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at: