The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act,1960 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted to prevent the infliction of unnecessary pain or suffering on animals and to amend the laws relating to the prevention of cruelty to animals.
- Complete 'The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act,1960' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Can resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climage Change - http://www.envfor.nic.in/legis/awbi/awbi01.pdf
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at: