The Prevention of Food Adulteration Act 1954 is to protect the public from poisonous and harmful foods, to prevent the sale of substandard foods, to protect the interests of the consumers by eliminating fraudulent practices.
- Complete 'The Prevention of Food Adulteration Act 1954' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Can resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at:
visit us on web : http://www.rachittechnology.com