Indian Sale of Goods Act 1930 came into existence on 1 July 1930. It is a contract whereby the seller transfers or agrees to transfer the property in the goods to the buyer for price. It is applicable all over India, except Jammu and Kashmir.
- Complete 'The Sale of Goods Act, 1930' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at: