Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956 was enacted to prevent undesirable transactions and to check speculation in the securities by regulating the business of dealing therein.
- Complete 'The Securities Contracts Act' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 4 April 2015 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Can resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) website : http://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at: