The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 is a legislative act in India that seeks to protect women from sexual harassment at their place of work. It was passed by the Lok Sabha (the lower house of the Indian Parliament) on 3 September 2012. It was passed by the Rajya Sabha (the upper house of the Indian Parliament) on 26 February 2013. The Bill got the assent of the President on 23 April 2013. The Act came into force from 9 December 2013
"The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013" is FREE APP providing detail Section-wise and Chapter-wise information on Sexual Harassment at Workplace in India.
- Complete 'The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
IndiaCode Website : http://indiacode.nic.in/acts-in-pdf/142013.pdf
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at: