This innovative app is the perfect solution to make calls without needing your hands – when you're driving, walking, exercising, or doing other tasks. Cyberon Voice Speed Dial even allows you to use your Bluetooth headset (for Android 2.2 or above) to make calling safer when you're driving.
The voice recognition is highly accurate because you create a "voice tag" in advance for each person you would like to call. It's quick, easy, and allows the app to recognize virtually any voice (there is no language barrier).
Just say someone's name... the app will quickly recognize your speech and dial that person for you. No more searching through your address book or trying to remember a phone number!
Notice: The app could not dial the emergency call.
MAKE PHONE CALLS JUST BY SPEAKING
Benefits of Cyberon Voice Speed Dial include:
* Make phone calls using your voice - The app listens to you for hands-free dialing
* Easy to use - It's so convenient that you'll want to use it every time you call, even when your hands are free
* Save time - No need to look up someone's phone number or search for their name in your phone
* Make calling while driving safer - Avoid distraction with this simple, hands-free solution
* No more wrong numbers - The voice recognition is fast and accurate because it is based on your actual speech
* Perfect for busy professionals - Always on the go? Now, talking with your clients and colleagues will be easier
* No language barrier - The app will recognize virtually any voice, without language limitations. The app's display supports 20 languages, including English, Czech (Česky), Danish (Danske), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Spanish (Español), French (Français), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語), Korean (한국어), Norwegian (Norske), Dutch (Nederlandse), Polish (Polska), Portuguese (Português), Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil), Russian (Русский), Swedish (Svenska), Turkish (Türk), Simplified Chinese (简体中文), and Traditional Chinese (繁體中文).
Finally, make your phone answer to you – download the Cyberon Voice Speed Dial app today!
*** Full refund can be made within 48 hours after purchase. To request a refund, please send your order number to email@example.com ***
To enable Bluetooth hands-free voice dialing, please make sure to check these items:
1. Make sure that the platform of your phone is Android 2.2 (Froyo) or above, and your headset supports Bluetooth hands-free profile.
2. Install this app on your phone instead of SD card.
3. Restart your phone after installing Cyberon Voice Speed Dial.
4. Re-pair your Bluetooth headset and phone after installing Cyberon Voice Speed Dial, if they have been paired.
5. On Jelly Bean (Android 4.1), please be kind to update Google Search to the last version, then go to "Settings"->"Apps"->"All", find Google Search and clean the default, Voice Commander could be launched by pressing the BT headset's button in the end.
If you're looking for a voice dialing application that doesn't require you to record voice tags in advance, please search for "Cyberon Voice Commander" on Android Market.
When you have to publish (i.e. write docs on computer and then printing) your work, studies or product, you need to specify the correct RGB of your Munsell annotation. Here is the app to do this.
Release 1.2 introduces also CMYK mapping and an heuristic Pantone color codes matching. Printing presses print full color pictures using a different set of colors yhan RGB, the primary colors of pigment: Cyan (blue), Magenta (red), Yellow and Black (called "CMYK"). This is "4-color process" or "full-color" printing that comprises the majority of magazines and marketing materials you see every day. The CMYK mapping is based on the FOGRA27 ICC profile as defined by the ICC.
In colorimetry, the Munsell color system is a color space that specifies colors based on three color dimensions: hue, value (lightness), and chroma (color purity). It was created by Professor Albert H. Munsell in the first decade of the 20th century and adopted by the USDA as the official color system for soil research in the 1930s.
Several earlier color order systems had placed colors into a three-dimensional color solid of one form or another, but Munsell was the first to separate hue, value, and chroma into perceptually uniform and independent dimensions, and was the first to systematically illustrate the colors in three-dimensional space. Munsell’s system, particularly the later renotations, is based on rigorous measurements of human subjects’ visual responses to color, putting it on a firm experimental scientific basis.
This application gives a complete mapping between the Munsell system and its RGB (Red-Green-Blue) equivalent.
The RGB color model is an additive color model in which red, green, and blue light are added together in various ways to reproduce a broad array of colors. The main purpose of the RGB color model is for the sensing, representation, and display of images in electronic systems, such as televisions and computers, though it has also been used in conventional photography.
RGB is a device-dependent color model: different devices detect or reproduce a given RGB value differently, since the color elements (such as phosphors or dyes) and their response to the individual R, G, and B levels vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, or even in the same device over time. Thus an RGB value does not define the same color across devices without some kind of color management.
The mapping is based on instrumental measurements of human subjects’ visual responses to color. In this way you can connect a universal well coded HUV Munsell color with the corresponding RGB regardless the device where the color will be displayed.
There are 1625 colors mapped.
These data are based on the Munsell Renotation data as found on the Munsel Color Science Laboratory web pages.
These application is usefull across a wide range of industries and disciplines: agricolrure, government standards, education, interior design, environmental, pharmaceutical, food product, geology, safety, architecture, painting, archeology, classifications based on colors, tiling, GIS, Cartography, maps, computer graphics, tiling.
When you have to publish (i.e. write docs on computer) your work, studies or product, you need to specify the correct RGB of your Munsell annotation. Here is the app to do this.
You can choose a set of Munsell colors and display their corresponding RGB notation both as decimal rgb triplet and hexadecimal value.
Before using, understand that the colors shown on this application are computer simulations of the real colors and may not match color-identified color standard.
Color keeper, rgb color converter, color chart. pantone
More from developer
- Phone type (GSM, CDMA etc.)
- Phone number (if available)
- IMEI of the device
- SIM state (SIM absent, network locked, PIN required, PUK required, ready)
- SIM country ISO code
- SIM operator code
- SIM operator name
- Network type (GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, UMTS, HDPA etc.)
- Network country ISO code
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network service state (registered to network, network not available, emergency numbers only, service powered off)
- Network selection status (automatic or manual)
- Roaming status (active or inactive)
- Voice mail text ID
- Voice mail number
The application also lists contacts stored on the SIM card and allows you to do several operations with the selected one (call, send SMS, share, copy to clipboard, copy to the phone, delete from SIM card etc.).
As an addition, SIM Card Manager lists phone and Google contacts in separate tabs as well.
To access more features, please use a long click on any listed item.
Thank you for using SIM Card Manager and feel free to check out our other applications.
Explanation of permissions required by the application:
READ_PHONE_STATE - to read information from the SIM card
READ_CONTACTS - to obtain the SIM card contact list
WRITE_CONTACTS - to delete the selected contact
READ_CALL_LOG and WRITE_CALL_LOG - for some reason, these permissions were added by Google after uploading to Google Play and SIM Card Manager does not use call logs in any way
- Long click on an empty space of your home screen
- Select Widgets
- Select Digital Clock 4x1 or Digital Clock 2x1
IMPORTANT! If you use Memory Booster or any other kind of task killer, make sure that Digital Clock Widget is on its white list or it will not work properly.
If the widget stops working after upgrading to a new version, please uninstall and reinstall!
Digital Clock Widget is a very tiny (only 90 kB) home screen widget that displays current time, date, day of week, alarm clock and battery level percentage (+ battery temperature). It contains 2 versions:
- 4x1: You can click the time (to open an alarm tool), date (to open a calendar application), battery level (to open the battery usage screen) or settings icon.
- 2x1: You can click the time to open a context menu with alarm, calendar, battery and settings items.
The widget also contains a cuckoo clock that notifies you on every full hour. The cuckoo can be easily activated/deactivated or set a time range of automatic activation.
The widget allows you to change size and color of all texts, including the background transparency. Use the options to create an ideal digital clock for your device.
The application contains well known and useful formulas of many different topics of mathematics. It is a great tool for (not only) students of grammar, high and university schools.
Please note that the app size is only 100 kB! The reason is that it contains NO IMAGES (except the launcher icon) and all formulas are rendered in run-time from text resources, using my own simple mathematical rendering engine. It also means that the application can be easily localized to any number of languages.
The formula text size can be increased or decreased and clicked to share in all ways your device supports (Facebook, email attachment, Google Drive etc.).
Enjoy! :-) And if you wish to add more formulas, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Explanation of permissions required by the application:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: In order to share a formula on Facebook or attach it to an email, a PNG image file containing the selected formula must be created first and stored to the device. The files are very small and do not occupy any significant space.
Pokud objevíte chybu nebo cokoliv neobvyklého, prosím kontaktujte mě (Filip.Rachunek@gmail.com) místo udělení špatného hodnocení. Budu velmi rád řešit jakýkoliv problém, nicméně nemohu reagovat na komentáře. :-) Děkuji.
Návod k použití:
- Dlouze stiskněte na prázdném místě obrazovky
- Vyberte Nástroje
- Zvolte Měnové kurzy 2x1 nebo Měnové kurzy 1x1
Tento jednoduchý widget zobrazí aktuální kurzy (nebo k vybranému datu) České národní banky pro 3 zvolené měny. Údaje se aktualizují jednou za hodinu nebo po stisknutí ikony v pravém horním rohu.
Kliknutí na plochu widgetu umožní změnit zobrazené měny, na výběr je k dispozici 33 různých měn. Widget rovněž obsahuje kalkulačku pro přepočet vložené částky mezi vybranými měnami.
- A calculated expression is shown at the bottom of the calculator display
- Complex numbers
- Matrix mode (system of linear equations, determinant, inverse matrix)
- Statistical functions (sum, square sum, arithmetic mean, geometric mean, harmonic mean, standard deviation, variance, skewness, kurtosis)
- Landscape mode
If you install the key and BrainCalc does not activate paid functions, please try to uninstall and reinstall both BrainKing and unlock key.
Thank you for upgrading and supporting us. :-)
BrainCalc is a full featured and easy to use scientific calculator for Android. BrainCalc includes the following features:
- A context help for all keys.
- Unlimited number of memories
- Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or grads
- Degrees, minutes and seconds
- Bitwise logical operations (AND, OR, NOT and XOR)
- Unlimited number of brackets for complicated expressions
- Fixed point, scientific and engineering display modes
- A collection of mathematical, physical and other constants
- Unit converter
- Configurable decimal point and digit grouping
- Result history
- Logical operations (AND, OR, NOT, XOR)
- Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes
- Interaction with other apps (copy and paste)
- Random number generator (including dice rolls and coin flips)
- Fully localized to English and Czech
- No annoying advertisements!
Please note that the application is in highly unfinished state and should be used for testing purposes only. It is likely that many features are not functioning properly at the moment. Thank you for understanding.