Good so far, I do hope more features are coming soon You can check your monitors and you can create a server. Those features are solid but without the ability to add/modify/create DNS records, storage, load balancers, starting a support chat, you will still be tied to your laptop. A nice start but still a long way to go. Keep up the good work.
Doesn't work I use rackspace everyday on my computer for work so I clearly know my username and password. This app tells me they are incorrect and I cannot use
Works, I guess I'll just SSH in for rebooting my server, which is all this is good for. Hint, rackspace: add a "keep me logged in" option. It's well beyond annoying that it doesn't exist.
App login I too can easily log in from desktop but not from my mobile. Makes this app / service rather useless to me.at this point
Broken Won't accept login cred's like desktop rackspace does
Don't work I have it for work and it won't let me log in on my phone.
v1.4 is chock full of goodness:
* Name change: We're now called Rackspace Mobile. It’s Rackspace, on your Mobile device!
* We released new Cloud & OnMetal flavors, and now you can build them from the comfort of wherever you enjoy your mobile device. We don’t judge.
* Modernification: We got rid of several old components and refactored to support modern Android features. And invented words?
* We squashed a heaping handful of bugs. Possibly two handfuls.
* We now require Jelly Bean or later.