Good so far, I do hope more features are coming soon You can check your monitors and you can create a server. Those features are solid but without the ability to add/modify/create DNS records, storage, load balancers, starting a support chat, you will still be tied to your laptop. A nice start but still a long way to go. Keep up the good work.
Works, I guess I'll just SSH in for rebooting my server, which is all this is good for. Hint, rackspace: add a "keep me logged in" option. It's well beyond annoying that it doesn't exist.
Don't work I have it for work and it won't let me log in on my phone.
Broken Won't accept login cred's like desktop rackspace does
Broken Does not work
It works Not very clean for an app, I would
v1.4 is chock full of goodness:
* Name change: We're now called Rackspace Mobile. It’s Rackspace, on your Mobile device!
* We released new Cloud & OnMetal flavors, and now you can build them from the comfort of wherever you enjoy your mobile device. We don’t judge.
* Modernification: We got rid of several old components and refactored to support modern Android features. And invented words?
* We squashed a heaping handful of bugs. Possibly two handfuls.
* We now require Jelly Bean or later.