Had to uninstall and reinstall as update process seemed not to work. Latest version works. UX needs a bit more thought but at last I have stopped swearing at it. Thank you Rackspace!
Can't log in with newest version of the app - just tells me I have the invalid username and password, even after reinstalling and clearing data. Will put back to 5 stars when this issue is fixed.
Slow, buggy, and now the icon is showing up twice (even after uninstalling and reinstalling). Can't really say the app is useful other than rebooting a server, which can be done more easily using ssh.
Why is the icon duplicated on the newest update? I get 2 icons instead of 1. Both link to the same app. Every other app on the S8 works fine.
Sooooo..... why would you not make an email app? "RACKSPACE! LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION!"
- This time we unleashed our renegade paintbrush on the Login and onboarding screens for new users. Much pretty, such wow!
- Ticketing for Rackspace Managed Services for Google Cloud Platform has arrived!
- Some services have new options for Support ticket severities, so choose away!
- The currently logged in user is shown in the Support tab, in case you have many accounts.
- Squashed some nasty login and Cloud Servers listing bugs. Not that there are nice bugs, but still.