with different racquets and strings by players at different level of play - from children and beginners to ATP professionals
High precision and consistency
of the measurements of the tennis racquet string tension - the error less than 0.1 kg.
Calibration of the Personal mode
allows every user to find the right app adjustment for complete coverage of the various stringing machines, stringers and strings particularities.
Instructions for use
* TennisTension measures the average tension between main and cross strings by analyzing the sound heard from the string
* Take off the Dampener
* Put the head size, the string diameter and it's type (_if main and cross strings are with different diameter put the average value_)
* Use Fabric or Personal mode
* By Calibration of the Personal mode you can cope with all particularities of the racquets, strings, stringers and stringing machines
* Tap the racquet string anywhere with anything close to the phone microphone
* Consider the tension loss receiving the outcome of the measurement