The RACS ASC 2019 eProgram is the official App for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) Annual Scientific Congress (ASC). It is provided free of charge.
It is designed for both phone and tablet and includes the following features:
• Members of the Virtual Congress can login with their existing account details or can register via the app or online through the Virtual Congress website.
• When your Android device is connected to the internet, members can review Sessions and Presentations from the program, add or remove them from their My Schedule section to plan their congress and provide easy access to in-session features.
• Scientific Program Sessions and Presentations are updated every day to reflect any changes during the Congress (requires device to be connected to the internet)
• Abstracts can be viewed by tapping the 'Abstract' button (when available)
• Speaker CV's can be viewed by tapping on a speaker name (when available)
• Posters can be viewed anywhere at anytime (when available)
During a session use the App to:
• Take notes
• Send questions to the chair