The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
Whether you are scanning reflectivity for a mesocyclone's tell-tale hook echo, trying to pinpoint the landfall of a hurricane's eye wall, or looking for small features like velocity couplets in the storm relative radial velocity product, RadarScope gives you the power to view true radial NEXRAD weather radar on your Android smartphone or tablet.
RadarScope displays tornado, severe thunderstorm, and flash flood warnings issued by the National Weather Service. When warnings are in effect, you can tap the warning button in the upper right corner to browse the list of active warnings, select a warning to view the details, and even zoom to the selected warning on the map.
Pinch or stretch to zoom in and out on the map. Drag your finger to scroll around. Use the Options menu to select one of the 156 different radar sites, or to plot your current location. Tap the play button to download and animate over the last six radar images. Display the names of over 25,000 cities and towns on the map as you zoom and scroll. Drag your finger over the color legend to see the data value associated with each color. Use a long press on a warning to read the release from the National Weather Service, or on a radar site to get detailed status information. Take screenshots directly from your device and send them via GMail or SMS. With the installation of other third-party applications, you can share your images via Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and more.
You can display Level 3 radar data from NOAA's public access web site or from your AllisonHouse subscriber account. Meanwhile, RadarScope will retrieve and display updated data automatically and intelligently (approximately every 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the radar scan strategy).
RadarScope has been tested on the following phones: Casio Commando; HTC Desire HD/Droid Incredible/Droid Incredible 2/EVO 4G/Inspire/myTouch 4G/Sensation/Thunderbolt; LG Genesis/P999/Thrill 4G/Thrive; Motorola Admiral/Atrix 4G/Droid/Droid Bionic/Droid RAZR/Droid X/Droid X2; Nexus One/S; Samsung Captivate/Droid Charge/Epic 4G/Fascinate/Galaxy S/Galaxy Nexus/Infuse 4G; ZTE Warp.
It has also been tested on the following tablets: Acer Iconia A500; Samsung Galaxy Tab; Toshiba Thrive; Motorola Xoom.
Please visit our web site for more information
Radar Alive! is suitable for storm chasers, professional meteorologists, emergency personnel, SKYWARN spotters and weather enthusiasts. It has a wide selection of US radar products (image types). NWS severe weather warnings are displayed along with a customizable low clutter map with cities, roads, counties and states. The display is suitable for both phones and tablets.
Choose from a complete menu of radar products at multiple tilt angles, including composite and base reflectivity, base and storm relative velocity, VIL, hydrometeor classification (type of precipitation) and others. Spot tornadoes with the velocity and base reflectivity plots; view warning boxes and warning text; watch hail with the hydrometeor classification display.
Radar Alive!'s precision images are generated from NOAA's NEXRAD Level III binary data (NWS weather radar). Carefully simplified maps minimize clutter on the radar display.
With an AllisonHouse subscription, you get an alternate source of radar data, along with new products including lightning, watches, local storm reports, and SPC Day 1 convective outlook
The serious user will appreciate advanced features, such as smart GPS usage to conserve battery power; network bandwidth conservation; and, maps optimized for weather radars.
A full Spotter Network client is included. It can display the positions of active Spotter Network users. You can use it to automatically report your position to Spotter Network, and to make reports of weather events. When the main app is not in use, it can run in the background, where it can be controlled from an icon in the notification bar of the device.
Radar Alive! was written by a veteran storm chaser for the serious meteorological user.
Extensive help is available within the app. If you experience problems, or to learn how to best use Radar Alive Pro, use the menu button to select the help pages or ask for advice or support on the supplied form.
Support is also available by email, and suggestions are welcome.
More information is available at the developer's web site at http://www.radaralive.com/">developer's web site.
PYKL3 Radar (pronounced Pickle Radar) was the first and remains the most advanced, yet simple to use, level 3 radar viewer for Android for United States radar information. It is intended for users who want more out of a weather radar viewer...much more! PYKL3Radar also gives you surface observation plots (ground truth), satellite imagery, and virtually every National Weather Service text product wrapped with a highly customizable experience. Designed with storm chasers, spotters, and emergency management officials in mind, PYKL3 continues to push the limits of what is possible on Android by embracing the ideas of a very active user community. PYKL3 is the only Android viewer with customizable colors, including the radar color table. What's more, your location is constantly displayed right on top of the radar imagery. PYKL3 Radar is the application for having the critical weather data you need.
Radar data from every operational National Weather Service WSR-88D and FAA Terminal Doppler Weather Radar (TDWR) site is delivered to your phone with products ranging from standard reflectivity to the newest dual-pol variables. Need more? Pull up the latest satellite imagery or warning products with the touch of your screen. With an optional subscription to AllisonHouse.com or CaprockWeather.com, add the display of graphical severe weather outlooks, convective watch boxes, local storm reports, storm tracks, and lightning.
Supported by a fantastic user community, PYKL3 Radar is brought to you by a developer with a passion for weather for serious users of radar data.
We know Google Play only gives you 15 minutes to evaluate a program before a purchase. That's not nearly enough time to explore the many features and options of PYKL3Radar. So, purchase in confidence! If it does not meet your expectations, just write us back within 24 hours of your purchase and we'll get you refunded.
If you have any issues with the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help!
PLEASE ENSURE A SOLID, FAST INTERNET CONNECTION WHEN RUNNING THE FIRST TIME as about 10MB of support files are acquired. If you run into issues, please contact us. We can help!
Product page and manual: http://www.pykl3radar.com
Product support: email@example.com
Use RadarNow! to quickly see an animated radar image and current conditions! No digging through menus to see if a storm is on the way!
RadarNow! provides National Weather Service (NWS) Enhanced Radar "Base" (N0R) images from the NOAA WSR-88D NEXRAD Radar sites located around the US. Radar images are downloaded directly from NWS servers so are always the most current available. When you start the app, the radar images are from the site closest to your location.
Now on iTunes! Get RadarNow! for your iPad and iPhone.
NWS Alerts included with the free mode starting in v4.0. Only alerts issued to the your current county are sent and the alerts can be filtered so only the ones that interest you are used.
RadarNow! is a free download with access to Premium features. Use the FREE Standard version to monitor your local radar and receive NWS Alerts or choose to upgrade through the app to Premium if you want to activate the enhanced features. You may try the premium features with our free 5 day trial or purchase premium access for $5.99 for a "RadarNow! Lifetime" pass.
The 5 day free trial gives you free access to the premium features. Once the 5 day trial has passed, the app reverts back to the free "standard" mode. You will not be charged to use the free trial under any circumstances.
RadarNow! is designed to be fast, efficient and have great free options. If you want a full featured weather app that shows things like ski conditions or tide reports, we suggest using WeatherBug or Weather Channel. RadarNow! Standard (Free) provides animated radar, local conditions and NWS Alerts centered on your current location. Radar Now! Premium provides more zoom levels, range rings, selectable locations and a pannable map of the continental US with a looping weather radar.
RadarNow! uses US radars only, therefore is active for entire U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam and areas of Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean that border the U.S.
Please use the "Contact us" form inside RadarNow! (menu-setting-contact us) if you encounter a problem or have a suggestion for improvement.
We value your input! It was suggestions and constructive critiques from users just like you that led to the new, improved RadarNow!.
This new version of RadarNow! was created by USNaviguide in cooperation with Mighty Pocket.
Plus bookmark unlimited locations on the map to quickly do a radar + forecast check for all your important places.
Plus this is the only app that automatically augments land-based radar images with latest images from NOAA satellites covering the Atlantic/Pacific oceans into one single screen. This lets you track and follow the upcoming hurricanes and storms all from the same map.
✓ Install and go, no complex setup
✓ Sharp images
✓ Fast Loading
✓ Near real-time, shows the latest radar images within minutes of being gathered
✓ Hurricane and Tropical Storm Forecast Tracks with detailed information
✓ Severe weather warning boxes on the map with full detail
✓ Lightning strikes on the map within a few minutes of the actual strike!
✓ Storm Track arrows with detailed storm information including hail probability.
✓ Check the current weather + forecast for any point on the map
✓ Intuitive Play/pause/manual modes for moving between frames
✓ Always shows both time-stamp and "minutes ago" with each frame to prevent any confusion while viewing the loop
✓ Select opacity of radar images to your taste
✓ Portrait/Landscape/Full Screen
Coverage Notes: If you live in a very-high-altitude town in Colorado (e.g. Fraser, Vail, Aspen), most likely this app will not meet your needs since radar beams get blocked by the tall mountains. Alaska coverage includes only the southern coastal areas, and does not include the Aleutian Chain. Also cloud coverage does not include Alaska and Guam.
✓ This app is only useful for users in the US, including all 50 states and territories including Puerto Rico and Guam.
Please follow our twitter stream at http://twitter.com/hidef_radar for news and updates.
See Active Advisories From The NWS:
*Type Of Advisory And When It Expires
*Detailed Description Of Advisory
6 Animated Overlay Options:
*High-Res Radar *Satellite
*Global Satellite *Visible Satellite
*Current Temps *Current Winds
8 Non Animated Options:
*NWS Advisories *NWS Warning Polygons *Snow Depth
*Dew point *Humidity *Wind Chill *Heat Index
*Sea Surface Temps *Current Chlorophyll
*Storm Cells *Storm Reports *Climate Records
* Detailed Weather Forecasts
* NWS Watches, Warnings and Advisories
* Hourly Forecasts
* Weekend Only Forecasts
* 10 Day Forecasts
Disclaimer: Not recommend for non US locations. In addition radar and most map overlays are currently only supported over the continental USA, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
StormEye is free, without ads!
StormEye functions by downloading data from the National Weather Service for the selected WSR-88D weather radar. The radar closest to your current location is automatically chosen; however, you can quickly switch to any of the 156 NWS WSR-88D radars across the United States. The downloaded data is then used to construct a weather radar with markers and tracks for every detected storm.
• weather radar and storm tracks overlayed on Google Maps
• radar animation
• use gestures to zoom, pan, tilt, and rotate the map
• quickly switch to any of the 156 NWS WSR-88D radars across the U.S.
• tap a storm marker for details about a storm, including:
- estimated time of arrival (ETA)
- distance and direction from your location
- heading direction and speed
- max dBZ and rain rate
- probability of hail and several hail
- max hail size
• view a list of all of the storms at the selected radar
• average storm heading arrow in the top right corner
• your choice of Google Map type to display:
• multiple weather radar types, including:
- Base Reflectivity
- Composite Reflectivity
- Base Velocity
- Storm Relative Velocity
- Storm Total Precipitation
• toggleable layers to choose what is displayed
• action bar for quick access to layers and options
• automatically finds your location using GPS or network
• manually enter your location with an address/zip code
• customize the color of the storm tracks
• customize the length of the storm tracks
• range rings around your location
• rotate the map using the compass sensor
• display warning polygons:
- Tornado Warning
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Flash Flood Warning
- Flood Warning
• reflectivity strength (dBZ) legend
• warnings legend
• supports all 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, and Guam
To learn more, review StormEye's internal help guide, accessible via Help on the menu.
StormEye only supports the United States because the National Weather Service is the source of the weather radar and storm data.
Please consider emailing me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contacting me on Twitter (@SmithCodyD) with your issue or question before giving StormEye a 1 star rating. A good portion of the time I will be able to help you!
• Quickly view an HD animated doppler weather radar for anywhere in the contiguous United States.
• Check the current temperature and other weather conditions in any U.S. city.
• Read the latest alerts and hazardous weather discussion from the NOAA NWS in your area.
• Weather radar, alerts, and forecast all come directly from your local NOAA NWS office.
• Forecasts from the NOAA NWS are some of the most accurate available.
Whether you want to know when it will rain, or you need to know how strong the storms are on the horizon and which direction they're moving, install the Radar Express weather radar app on your mobile phone or tablet now.
Radar Express is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or the National Weather Service. It is an unofficial app.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
eWeather HD has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weather archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• 15 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update only,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
Going somewhere and you're not sure if you need to bring your umbrella? Want to check if there's going to be fresh powder snow on the slopes in Tahoe tomorrow? Check Raindar! Raindar displays animated Doppler radar images on your Google Map. When you start Raindar it automatically focuses on your location so you can quickly see if there is precipitation coming your way. When pressing the search button on your phone you can now also search for locations within the US!
Raindar works out of the box but has many configuration options (see the recent changes page).
- green/yellow/red is rain
- blue/white is snow
Raindar can now also display storm tracks! It displays different icons for each of the 4 types of storms:
- Yellow circle: thunderstorm
- Yellow square: Hail Storm
- Yellow diamond: Rotating Thunderstorm (Mesocyclone)
- Magenta triangle: Tornado Vortex Signature (pretty heavy!)
When clicking on one of those icons a dialog will appear with detailed information.
The storm tracks also display the direction and speed of the storm in the form of an arc. The arc is split in 3 parts: 20, 40 and 60 minutes until the storm reaches that area.
On Google TV:
- Use the D-pad for navigate up/down/left/right
- Use the media forward/back or next/previous buttons to zoom in and out
Radar images and storm track data courtesy of Weather Underground. Raindar displays images from the WunderMap.
Geocoding courtesy of GeoNames.org.
If you find a bug, or have suggestions, contact me by email.
-Pics, videos, and descriptions of the clues you can watch for when a tornado is imminent.
-Complete cloud chart, w/ pictures and Latin names
-Detailed explanations and descriptions
-Interactive Supercell Storm Diagram
-Live Storm/Tornado Tracking
-US, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia, and more!
-Live storm reports from across the US
-SPC hourly tornado forecasts
Be your own storm chasing meteorologist!
The map screen displays the before mentioned weather alerts by county. Additionally severe thunderstorm and tornado weather alerts are drawn for their affected areas (not by county lines), thus some of the alerts do overlap. You also will see some of the absolute best weather radar imagery available. As a bonus severe flash flood and marine alert areas are displayed as well.
Areas where Tornado activity is forecast will be drawn on the map as well. Just click that area and the risk is displayed in percent as determined by the NOAA.
ALL OF THESE ALERTS and RADAR ARE FOR THE UNITED STATES ONLY including HAWAII AND ALASKA.
You also have the ability to change the type of base map from Normal Google Map, Hybrid, Terrain, and Satellite. Additionally vehicle traffic overlay can be enabled which may be helpful in an evacuation type of event.
Bug reports, comments, concerns will be appreciated!
Disclaimer: The developer assumes no liability in how this app is used. This app is for entertainment purposes and is not a substitute for weather information, alerts, forecasts, and warnings from official sources. The data displayed in this app is not to be considered reliable in any way.
If you consider yourself an advanced user who wants even more, check out the fully featured PYKL3 Radar here on Google Play.
**On of the "Best New Android Apps From The Last 3 Weeks" (2/23/13 - 3/12/13)**
Get your family and home ready for a tornado. The American Red Cross tornado app is the complete solution you need to understand and prepare for a tornado and all that comes with it. With interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to be ready!
Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Audible siren when NOAA issues a Tornado warning for any of your monitored locations letting you know when it’s time to go to your safe room plus an all-clear alert when the warning expires (Note: Alerts' sounds will NOT override if phone is on vibrate or in sleep mode)
• Simple step-by-step instructions to help you know what-to-do even if the cell towers and TVs are down. Prioritized actions for before, during, and after requires no mobile connectivity
• Help distant friends and family in tornado alley with ability to receive tornado watch and warning alerts based on their location from NOAA
• Red Cross location-based open shelters map for when you need it most
• Be ready should a tornado hit by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation
• Reduce your household’s stress and anxiety should a tornado hit by learning to make and practice an emergency plan
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your tornado knowledge
• Know how many tornadoes have occurred in your area
• Know the difference between a watch and a warning
• Learn how to deal with food and water impacted by floods and power outages
• Simply let friends/family know you’re safe with customizable “I’m Safe” notification sharable thru social media, text and email
• Let others know where you are with the Toolkit’s strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions
Copyright © 2013-2014 The American National Red Cross
With eRadar HD you can see tornado, rain, snow, and hail clouds movement on Google Maps around your location in real time with higher resolution images than any other app for Android.
You can send weather alerts from app to your friends by e-mail.
With distance indicator you can measure distance from your location to the center of the tornado or cloud.
Attention: eRadar HD does not have any widgets and status bar notifications. But our other app: eWeather HD has both radar widgets and weather alerts status bar notifications. Try it if you need widgets or notifications.
• Radar on Google Maps;
• Watches, Warnings and Advisories on Google Maps;
• Hi-Def resolution;
• Distance measurement tool;
• Snow and ice is shown as a different color than rain.
eRadar HD shows next Watches, Warnings and Advisories:
• 911 Telephone Outage Emergency
• Administrative Message
• Air Quality Alert
• Air Stagnation Advisory
• Ashfall Advisory
• Ashfall Warning
• Avalanche Watch and Warning
• Blizzard Watch and Warning
• Blowing Dust Advisory
• Blowing Snow Advisory
• Brisk Wind Advisory
• Child Abduction Emergency
• Civil Danger Warning
• Civil Emergency Message
• Coastal Flood Advisory, Statement, Watch and Warning
• Dense Fog Advisory
• Dense Smoke Advisory
• Dust Storm Warning
• Earthquake Warning
• Evacuation Immediate
• Excessive Heat Watch and Warning
• Extreme Cold Watch and Warning
• Extreme Fire Danger
• Extreme Wind Warning
• Fire Warning
• Fire Weather Watch
• Flash Flood Statement
• Flash Flood Warning
• Flash Flood Watch
• Flood Advisory
• Flood Statement
• Flood Warning
• Flood Watch
• Freeze Warning
• Freeze Watch
• Freezing Drizzle Advisory
• Freezing Fog Advisory
• Freezing Rain Advisory
• Freezing Spray Advisory
• Frost Advisory
• Gale Warning
• Gale Watch
• Hard Freeze Warning
• Hard Freeze Watch
• Hazardous Materials Warning
• Hazardous Seas Warning
• Hazardous Seas Watch
• Hazardous Weather Outlook
• Heat Advisory
• Heavy Freezing Spray Warning
• Heavy Freezing Spray Watch
• Heavy Snow Warning
• High Surf Advisory
• High Surf Warning
• High Wind Warning
• High Wind Watch
• Hurricane Force Wind Warning
• Hurricane Force Wind Watch
• Hurricane Statement
• Hurricane Warning
• Hurricane Watch
• Hurricane Wind Warning
• Hurricane Wind Watch
• Hydrologic Advisory
• Hydrologic Outlook
• Ice Storm Warning
• Lake Effect Snow Advisory
• Lake Effect Snow Warning
• Lake Effect Snow Watch
• Lake Effect Snow and Blowing Snow Advisory
• Lake Wind Advisory
• Lakeshore Flood Advisory
• Lakeshore Flood Statement
• Lakeshore Flood Warning
• Lakeshore Flood Watch
• Law Enforcement Warning
• Local Area Emergency
• Low Water Advisory
• Marine Weather Statement
• Nuclear Power Plant Warning
• Radiological Hazard Warning
• Red Flag Warning
• Rip Current Statement
• Severe Thunderstorm Warning
• Severe Thunderstorm Watch
• Severe Weather Statement
• Shelter In Place Warning
• Short Term Forecast
• Sleet Advisory
• Sleet Warning
• Small Craft Advisory
• Snow and Blowing Snow Advisory
• Special Marine Warning
• Special Weather Statement
• Storm Warning
• Storm Watch
• Tornado Warning
• Tornado Watch
• Tropical Storm Warning
• Tropical Storm Watch
• Tropical Storm Wind Warning
• Tropical Storm Wind Watch
• Tsunami Advisory
• Tsunami Warning
• Typhoon Statement
• Typhoon Warning
• Typhoon Watch
• Volcano Warning
• Wind Advisory
• Wind Chill Advisory
• Wind Chill Warning
• Wind Chill Watch
• Winter Storm Warning
• Winter Storm Watch
• Winter Weather Advisory
Animation speed and interval between frames can be changed in the range from 5 minutes to one hour.
NEXRAD (Next-Generation Radar) is a network of 159 Doppler weather radars operated by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
This app was not created or endorsed by " PGA ".
2. Cross Country Skiing
3. Figure Skating
4 FreeStyle Skiing
5. Ice Hockey
6. Short Track
1. Alpine Skiing
4. Cross Country Skiing
6. Figure Skating
7. FreeStyle Skiing
8. Ice Hockey
10. Nordic Combined
11. Short Track
13. Ski Jumping
1. Alpine Skiing
4. Cross Country Skiing
6. Figure Skating
7. FreeStyle Skiing
8. Ice Hockey
10. Nordic Combined
11. Short Track
13. Ski Jumping
Twitter client to get the lastest photos, news, videos links for weather events. Twitter feeds include weather channel and anchors, local weather news outlets, noaa offices, storm chasers....
Get real time information from tweets including storm chasers, national weather service, local news, weather channel and normal twitter users for weather events. Get real time NOAA weather alerts. Get streaming NOAA radio in select locations.
How to Use:
Once launched, RadarBuddy displays a map of the continential United States. You have 2 options to locate radar sites. You can select a state, Puerto Rico, or Guam from the search menu button or you can click the mylocation button. Once you have chosen an action, the map will display radars for the selected location or the closet radar site to your location. Click on the radar station icon to display radar loops. You can pinch to zoom in or out of the map or use the standard google map toogle controls. Drag your finger to pan the map. Display options can be set from the options menu and you can change terrian to sattelite, change radar product, change loop speed, or opacity. If you would like to share images with your buddies, then select the share button which will take a screenshot of the map and send it via Messaging, Facebook, Google+, Flickr, Twitter, and more. Please note the image will be saved directly to your SD Card.
***Weather Alerts. Click on the weather alert text below the map. A dialog will open allowing you to view the text of the weather alert. Click on the text to share(i.e. Facebook, messaging,...). If the text is cut off, please change the settings of the target app to max characters for sending text.
Please note radar images are downloaded in real time so you may experience extreme slowness and loss of functionality if you have no or low internet connection.
Please and questions, comments, or enhancements to email@example.com