Do you know that your text messages are stored forever in “the cloud”?
Text messages (SMS) are full of private information that puts you at risk of theft, fraud and abuse by advertisers.
For everyday texting of photos with friends, family and colleagues, or exchanging more sensitive information such as credit cards, social security numbers, bank information, wire transfer instructions, passwords, or medical records, Dust is the most secure choice.
Dust supports 1:1 texting, group texting, and photo / video sharing.
DOWNLOAD DUST NOW TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR PRIVACY
Dust is the safer place to text. Every message deletes automatically after 24 hours...permanently. Hackers, fraudsters, advertisers and identity thieves can’t access your data.
Dust combines the EASE of a text with the SAFETY of a private phone call. Messages on Dust can never be recovered. Unlike standard text messaging where everything you say is stored on phones or servers, Dust conversations are heavily encrypted and not accessible by anyone, not even us.
CONTROL YOUR DATA
Messages sent on Dust automatically erase after 24 hours. For added protection, you can set your messages to "dust" immediately after the recipient reads them. It's your choice.
A screenshot cannot prove who sent a message because names are not displayed in private chat rooms. Dust also detects and notifies you if a screenshot is taken.
SAMPLE PERSONAL USES FOR DUST
1) Text and share photos with family and friends
2) Organize a group event such as bachelor / bachelorette parties
3) Keep in touch with family overseas
SAMPLE BUSINESS USES FOR DUST
1) Accountants can Dust with clients to collect financial information
2) Real estate professionals (escrow, title, agents) can use Dust to exchange wire transfer instructions
3) Lawyers can use Dust to discuss private matters with clients
4) Executives can discuss discreet matters with colleagues, investors and clients
To read more about Dust, our patent-pending technology and company, visit our website at https://www.useDust.com