● This app provides a free catch up service for a wide selection of Channel 5 shows and archive programmes.
● To ensure you are provided with the best viewing experience, this application requires Wifi.
● You will need Android OS version 3.0 (“Honeycomb”) or above to use this application.
● Rights restrictions around content mean that not all programmes can be made available.
● This application can only be used within the UK.
We support a wide range of devices. However, we are aware that some phones and tablets currently experience problems playing 4oD, and will address this as soon as possible.
Please note – Due to Channel 4’s agreements with programme owners, rooted devices are not supported.
- Watch an ever-expanding collection of programmes from Channel 4, E4 and More4
- Huge 30-day catch-up window
- Free box sets of classic Channel 4 shows
- Streaming accessible over WiFi
- Download programmes over WiFi in UK and Ireland to watch offline or abroad
4oD is a free app, and our content is free to watch because we are a commercially funded public service broadcaster. As a publicly owned, not-for-profit organisation, the revenue we make from advertising doesn’t go to shareholders; it goes back into making more programmes.
Outputting from a device to a TV requires specific rights, which we don't currently have for all of our programmes. As our rights come up for renewal this is something we are seeking to address wherever possible.
Message from Channel 4:
Never miss a show on your favourite BBC Radio station.
- Hundreds of shows, updated daily
- Bookmark Favourite stations
- Recently Viewed Shows
- Popular Shows
More on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BBCRadioCatchup
Trademarks and logos belong to respective owners.
>>> Ora è anche possibile impostarle come suoneria! <<<
>>> VERSIONE LIBERA DA BANNER PUBBLICITARI! <<<
>>> FUNZIONE PER L'AVVIO DI SUONI CASUALI <<<
>>> POSSIBILITA' DI IMPOSTARE IL WALLPAPER TENENDO PREMUTO SULLO SFONDO DELL'APP E CAMBIARLO CLICCANDO! <<<
>>> App spostabile su SD! <<<
Utilizzate il pulsante 'invia email' presente nel Play store per inviarci suggerimenti o richieste di nuovi suoni.
Loghi immagini e media sono di proprietà dei rispettivi autori.
Play live on Mondays at 5pm on the CBBC channel or anytime via the iPlayer.
Have you got what it takes to beat Ludus?
- Play on the go and practice the games in the Levels of Ludus
- Earn Holoboxes and unlock power-ups in the Levels of Ludus
- 7 levels of games to play live every week
Find the TV shows you love and never miss your favourite programmes again with FindMeTV – your personal TV guide for your Android phone.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please send all queries to email@example.com
FindMeTV makes finding TV easy – browse and search a 14-day TV guide, set alerts for shows you love, build your own personalised TV schedule, watch BBC iPlayer and even set your Sky+ box when you’re on the move.
See what’s on now, next, tomorrow, next week with listings for more than 400 TV channels across all regional variations and TV packages - Freeview, Sky, Virgin, Freesat, Top Up TV and Terrestrial. Set your package and channels to match the TV service you receive at home.
Mark the programmes you're interested in to build your own, personal TV channel: what to watch, what time, and on which channel. With powerful recommendations, FindMeTV also helps you discover more shows you might enjoy.
- Create your own 'Personal Channel' with MYtv Mark your favourite programmes to build a personal TV schedule you can see any time on 'MYtv'.
- Easily choose the channels and TV package you want to display. Choose from default channel selections for Sky, Virgin Media, Freeview, Freesat, Tiscali, Top-up TV and the regular terrestrial analogue channels
- Press the 'Alert' button in any episode information screen to add an alert to your calendar.
CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU’VE MISSED:
- Watch 'catch up' content wherever you see the play button (currently BBC iPlayer content only, requires Android 2.2 and separate Flash plug-in installed in your web browser).
- FindMeTV will suggest other programmes that you might like.
FREE SKY+ REMOTE RECORDING:
- Press the 'Record' button in any episode listing screen and your Sky+ box will record the programme for you.
LINK WITH YOUR FINDMETV MYtv WEB ACCOUNT
- Synchronise your MYtv choices on your Android phone with your web account at www.findmetv.com. Go to the ‘more’ section on the app to find out how.
If you’re in the UK but outside Scotland, you can still enjoy a wide selection of our content, such as some of Taggart’s classic episodes, Moviejuice and Scottish Passport, the daily STV News at Six and many other popular programmes.
- Is free to download
- Is free to use
- Packs the latest and best STV shows, and some old classics, such as Taggart and Rebus
- Offers unlimited access to your favourite shows for 30 days
- Is designed for viewers in Scotland, although some content can be accessed across the UK
- Works over 3G and WiFi
Here's "FunTube" for you, enjoy lots of funniest YouTube videos.
FunTube is a selection of the funniest YouTube videos.
Enjoy it and have a lot of lol!!!
Watch the top rated, most viewed and newest fun videos.
You no longer need to go to search for contents.
We bring you the best videos every day for FREE!
Check them out now! 24 hours on!
No need to have “Adobe Flash Player”
No sign-up required
* We recommend using Wifi with High Bandwidth to avoid lagging.
The videos in "FunTube" are all hosted by Youtube.
The app just provides a convenient way to browse the videos.
We do not upload, publish, store any videos.
The copyrights of videos are owned by the original creators.
If the content or part of the contents infringes your legal rights, please contact Youtube or us.
Beautiful Police Voices from each other, Radio Voices, Siren Sounds ...
Listen to police radio in your area any time, day or night!
Your friends, your friends, your classmates, with children, with old prankster can use it to ...
Have Fun ...
Tag: Police, Radio, Sound, Sounds, Sirens, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, USA, Iraq, Algeria ...
A collection of popular Radios from Tunisia.
Few of the Tunisian Radios include:
Zen FM - Tunisia Live
Urban FM- The best of Tunisia
Dance - Tunisian Beats
Shems FM- Tunisian Radio
Tunisie 24 Urban- Tunisia FM
Radio Hchicha of Tunisia
Sahara FM Tunisian Radio
Express FM- Tunisia Live
Kalima FM- of Tunisia
Tunis Radio- Tunisia
TUNISIA RADIO Tunise
Current news section lets you read news about tunisia from different sources while you listen to different radio stations.
Tunisia FM Radio also continues to run as a background task so it does not interrupt the FM station you are listening to and allows you to use your smartphone for other games or apps.
Our Beta version includes the following features:
- Remote Record: Record Freeview TV shows or whole series at the touch of a button to your YouView+ box where ever you are
- TV Guide: Full 7 day forward and backwards TV Guide listings
- TV Reminders: Set reminders for your favourite TV shows with 15 minute warnings before the broadcast begins, sent directly to your device
- My Subscriptions: Once you sign in on your home Wifi view the listings for the channels you are subscribed to. You can even create your own favourite channels list
- On Demand: View the listings for all on demand Movies and TV shows available in the TalkTalk Player
- Watchlists: Create your own personal wishlist of on demand TV and Film which you can view in the TalkTalk Player
- Trailers: Watch trailers for the latest Movies on demand
- Cast And Crew Linking: Find more shows available now from your favourite actor or director by selecting their name on screen
- My TV: View what you've added to your Watchlist and what remote records or reminders you've set
- Homescreen: Select the home icon to view a today's recommended TV
- 10 inch tablet design: A brand new design for 10 inch devices
Setting up remote record:
To set remote records you need to pair your device to your YouView+ box.
Step 1: On the app visit settings and select remote record pairing. Follow the on screen instructions and you will be asked to enter a connection code.
Step 2: Now on your YouView+ box go to settings, select device management followed by mobile devices and select connect device. You’ll see a connection code presented on screen.
Step 3: Enter this code into your app (not case sensitive) and you will see a successful connection message. You can now set remote records from your TalkTalk TV app and can add up to 5 devices per YouView box.
Remember: Your YouView+ box needs to be connected to the internet for remote record.
Setting up your Watchlist:
To add programmes to your Watchlist and see a list of subscribed channels on app requires sign in using your TalkTalk PIN (sign in on your home Wifi). Once signed in you can save on demand programmes to your Watchlist to view later on your YouView box in the TalkTalk Player.
Step 1: Sign in on the app by going to settings and select sign in. Make sure you are on your home Wifi connection, the same as your YouView box.
Step 2: Add programmes to your Watchlist on the TalkTalk TV app by visiting on demand, selecting a programme followed by the blue star icon and add it to your Watchlist.
Step 3: To view the programmes you save to your Watchlist in the TalkTalk Player requires the latest software on your YouView box. Make sure you are up to date by going to settings on your YouView box, select device management followed by update on demand players.
Step 4: Now press the TalkTalk button on your remote and from the homescreen scroll right to Watchlist where you can see the programmes you have saved. Select one to start watching. We will always ask for a TalkTalk PIN to be entered on screen if the programme requires payment.
Remember: Your YouView box needs to be connected to your broadband router using TalkTalk Powerline Adapters or an Ethernet cable otherwise you will not be able to update the software or access services BBC iPlayer, 4oD and the TalkTalk Player.
For full instructions on how to use the app please visit: http://talktalk.co.uk/tvhelp
Find out more about TalkTalk TV by visiting: https://sales.talktalk.co.uk/
Please feedback to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org