Telcel ha desarrollado una aplicación que podrás descargar en tu celular o computadora con la cual podrás saber el consumo de Internet que has realizado, dentro de un Paquete o Plan de Internet que hayas contratado.
Esta aplicación te permitirá tener un mayor conocimiento sobre la navegación que realizas ya que podrás saber la cantidad de Megabytes que tienes disponibles en el momento de la consulta.
La aplicación Consumo de Internet Telcel muestra la siguiente información:
- Nombre del Paquete de Internet contratado.
- Una gráfica con el porcentaje de MB Consumidos vs. MB incluidos en su paquete (en el caso de un paquete ilimitado esto es igual a los MB definidos en su Política de Uso Justo).
- Los MB incluidos en el Paquete de Internet.
- Los MB consumidos al día de la consulta.
- Los MB disponibles al día de la consulta.
- Fecha y hora de la consulta.
- Vigencia del Paquete de Internet.
- Contador en tiempo real de los MB consumidos por el usuario.
- Alerta dinámica de consumo de internet.
- Las ubicaciones de Centros de Atención a Clientes y STT.
- Función para compartir internet desde tu dispositivo.
- Buzón para recibir mensajes provenientes de marcaciones Telcel.
- La aplicación solo está disponible para usuarios de Planes de Renta Mensual y Paquetes Internet Telcel Amigo y Mixtos.
- Localización de CAC's disponible para Android 3.x en adelante
- Esta aplicación solo funciona y puede ser descargada a través de la Red Telcel, no está disponible para redes celulares o Wi-Fi de otros Operadores.
En caso de ser usuarios Prepago y Mixtos se muestra la siguiente información adicional:
- Saldo Amigo.
- Saldo de Regalo.
- Saldo Internet.
- Saldo Mix (usuarios Mixtos).
Wir nutzen lediglich ein Angebot der deutschen Telekom, haben mit ihr aber nichts zu tun! Bitte bei Bewertungen beachten!
Diese App bietet eine einfache Möglichkeit für T-Mobile Kunden den Überblick über das verbrauchte Datenvolumen zu behalten.
Das hier angezeigte Datenvolumen ist (mit einer Zeitverzögerung von wenigen Minuten) immer richtig! Alle angzeigten Daten werden nicht im Betrieb mitgeschnitten sondern direkt bei der Telekom abgefragt.
Neben dieser Information erhalten Sie grundsätzliche Informationen zu Ihren Datentarif und zur Restlaufzeit Ihres Volumens.
Die App bietet neben einer einfachen Oberfläche ein übersichtliches Widget welches sich mehrmals täglich selbst aktualisiert.
--- Die Daten werden nicht richtig angzeigt? firstname.lastname@example.org ---
--- Du erhälst die Fehlermeldung "Error parsing data"? Melde dich bitte bei email@example.com ---
1. Deaktivieren Sie vor der Abfrage der Daten ihre WiFi-Verbindung.
2. Es muss eine Verbindung ins mobile Datennetz bestehen.
3. Der Zugang zur mobilen Verbrauchsanzeige ist von Ihren Vertragsbedingungen abhängig.
4. Die angezeigten Informationen sind zeitverzögert und können vom tatsächlichen Verbrauch abweichen.
- Beachten Sie die Hinweiße oben
- Versuchen Sie es später erneut
- Kontaktieren Sie Ihren Kundenservice
Diese Applikation steht in keinem Zusammenhang zur T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH.
Automatic data usage measurement - simply start the app once, and it will automatically measure your data usage from that point on. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, just open the app to check.
High-precision data usage measurement - the app gives an accurate measurement of your data usage, without any inconsistencies at any moment. Wi-Fi data usage measurements are organized by each SSID.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
Transfer speed monitor - a transfer speed monitor can be displayed permanently in the upper-right corner of the screen. Instantly check when and how much data is being transferred.
Widgets - widgets are supported, so you can check your data usage without opening the app. (For premium users only.)
Turkish - Hakan Güven
Franch - DyAzz55
Italian - crizan
Spanish - papuchinxr
Russian - shwwru
1. Data traffic monitor: check the data traffic of 2G/3G and Wi-Fi. It can also provide data traffic warning function which will warn you on notification bar when the data traffic is close to the value you set.
2. View detail: you can view data traffic that any single app occupies, and you can also stop the running of data-guzzling apps to cut down your data traffic.
3. Instantaneous data traffic: view the instantaneous data traffic of upload and download.
Avast "Moghav-A [Trj] (trojan)" has been detected (June 2, 2012)
It was false detection of that AdLantis Android SDK adlantis.jar is virus.
There was an authoritative answer from AVAST Software, which is the developer of avast! Mobile Security.
AVAST Software updated for their system at about 3 am June 22, 2012 (Japan time),The fix has been completed.
Also, To check fixing this problem, please update avast! Mobile Security with the latest version of the date of June 22.
4G براؤزر 2015 New Solution !
4G system provides mobile ultra-broadband internet access, using brand new technologies created specifically for fourth generation of mobile.That's the reason why 4G Speed Up internet browser gives its users fast and exciting internet surfing in social networks !Some Features:
- super fast browsing speed
- Tabbed Internet Browsing
- Incognito Mode: Private browse the web without saving any browser history.
- Security: Keep your browsing safe & private.
- Your favorite websites available in one click
- Constant and modern updates
- Full privacy
- Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
Choice Your Browser in Different States :4G Navigateur 2015,4G 浏览器 2015,4G tarayıcı 2015 ,4G براؤزر 2015 etc etc Different Languages in the world !
RedHood Team 2015 !
AVG’s tablet security app for Android™ protects you from harmful viruses, malware, spyware and text messages (for SIM supported devices) and helps keep your personal data safe.
Download for Free Now!
Over 100,000,000 people already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps. Join them now and:
✔ Scan apps, settings, files & media in real time for malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
✔ Enable finding/locating your lost / stolen tablet via Google Maps™
✔ Lock / wipe your device to protect your privacy
✔ Kill tasks that slow your device
✔ Browse the web safely & securely and keep safe from phishing attacks
✔ Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
✔ Identifies unsecure device settings and advises how to fix them
AVG AntiVirus FREE for Tablet – mobile security software for Android. Quick & easy protection for your tablet!
✔ Scan apps and files and remove malicious content
✔ Search, shop and use social networks with peace of mind
✔Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a “Safe Page” (applicable only to Android's default browser and Chrome)
✔ Kill tasks and processes that can slow down or freeze up your device
✔Monitor battery consumption, set battery level notifications and enable power saving
✔ Monitor traffic - keep track of your 3G /4G mobile data plan (for SIM supported devices)
✔Optimize internal and SD card storage space
Anti-Theft & Tablet Location:
Use AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS; for SIM supported devices) to:
✔ Locate your lost or stolen tablet and get help finding it via Google Maps™
✔ Lock your tablet and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
✔ Make your tablet ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
✔ Wipe your tablet and SD card content
✔ Camera Trap [30 day trial]: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your tablet
✔ Device Lock [30 day trial]: automatically locks your tablet whenever someone replaces your SIM card (for SIM supported devices)
✔ App Lock [30 day trial]: lock apps to protect your privacy and safety
✔ App Backup [30 day trial]: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
✔ Call and Message Blocker (for SIM supported devices): protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages (SMS Blocker is currently unavailable for Android v4.4 devices)
✔ Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card and restore device to factory settings
AVG AntiVirus for Tablet is now part of AVG Protection, our award-winning, multi-device, cyber security subscription package.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the USA and in other countries
Simply tap the "START" button, sit back and allow Network Speed Booster to present you with a fresh network and in most cases a stronger signal.
How it works? It simply disconnects your from current network station and connects you again.
• Data connection switch
• WiFi state switch
• Easy to use interface
• "Had another network booster app...deleted since this one gave me back my 3g..:-)"
• "I was skeptical at first, but this is my first day using this app and so far it is working well. Definitely notice an increase in network speed an signal. I recommend this app!"
• "Network speed booster. Works better than the rest! I have run the internet speed test and it has been increased. Recommend it to others"
• "It does exactly what it says. I've had some serious problems with my mobile network not working (4 bars and no data?) I run this once and I have an amazing internet connection!"
• "wow it really works my internet speed on my phone is like 200 meg per second"
• "Great app for extending battery life as well as improving signal!"
• "Jay! My internet speed is blazing fast!"
Please send us your feedback! Any suggestion is welcome!
Network Speed Booster was among the 10 Hottest Apps on AppBrain on the 26th August and 13th September!
Note: This app is not a booster and will not do any signal boosting. It merely refreshes your network connection to the carrier. However, in most test cases, it does fix the signal problem most people are having.
• Version 1.2.7
- Added signal strength information on screen
• Version 1.2.6
- Stability improvements
• Version 1.2.3
- Added a Battery Saver section
• Version 1.2.2
- Pocket change support to give you cool rewards!
• Version 1.2.1
- Sharing improvements
- Premium user fix
• Version 1.2.0
- Improvements to the social network sharing
- Ability to remove ads
• Version 1.1.0
- New Social networks sharing section
- You can "Like", "Share" and "Comment" on the app!
- Get push notification when someone reply to your comments
• Version 1.0.0
- Initial release
(1) the monthly network usage traffic will soon exceed or exceeded alert the user from the set value is defined.
(2) the cost of , balance sheet date, automatically flow to zero of the previous month to recalculate.
(3) to provide daily and monthly 3G and WIFI traffic reports.
(4) to provide stand-alone program of traffic reports.
3G Defender is only available to upload and download totals not calculated separately,
Users to download only to billing, or upload before billing, 3G Defender Not suitable for use.
This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Normalize VPN / proxy / loopback traffic
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Hide Readings when there is No Traffic
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hides monitor for specific apps, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version is available at:
1.0.122 Lang fix, huawei fix
1.0.108 Bug fix
1.0.106 Locale bug fix
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
* Djek Energetik (Russian)
* 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
1.0.93 Fix for Nexus 5
1.0.91 Bug fixes
* Fix for kitkat (4.4)
* Fix cannot get total traffic bug for some devices (require GET_TASKS permission)
* Advanced color (prefix)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Notification: IP and Network
* Optimize for HD res
* Start on boot option, bugs fix
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Manual input x, y for custom location
1.0.68 Text alignment option
1.0.65-67 UI for 4.x device
1.0.63 Enable Text shadow, allow "0" transparency level
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
Check your Internet speed quickly and easily with just the tap of a button. If you’re not sure how to test the speed of Internet, look no further. This simple, easy-to-use app provides consistent, accurate internet speed testing from any location.
• Easy, one button tap starts the internet speed test
• Tests download, upload and latency speeds
• Conveniently saves past speed test results
• Consistent, single-server results
• Simple, easy-to-read tracking and reporting
• Unlimited on-the-go testing
• It’s FREE!
Whatever the network connection on your phone, tablet or Android device, you can test it with Internet Speed Test across most ISPs or Internet Service Providers. That includes:
• Mobile connections
• Cable Internet
• Satellite Internet
• Dial up
• Wireless Internet
When you need to know how fast the Internet can go, download Internet Speed Test for Android! Available now on Google Play!
This app contains paid ads that link to third parties.
Please rate our app in the Google Play store.
We are operated by SplashPad Mobile, a top Android app developer. Your app experience is important to us. If you encounter any problems or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a direct response.
* Counts your Mobile (4G / 3G / Edge / GPRS) & WiFi usage and displays it as graph, text, and table.
* Shows your current usage status as a notification icon (green/orange/red) in the status bar.
* Plan & day usage history with CSV export/import.
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes). Mobile network disable/enable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Real Time traffic graphs (Mobile and WiFi)
Translated in over 20 languages.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card!
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us if you want to help to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide.
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW, please send a mail to email@example.com with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
Running the SpeedAnalysis speed test is the best way to check your Internet connection speed.
Is this what you're paying for?
Visit us once in a while to make sure your Internet connection isn't slowing down!
- Set default units of Kb/s and Mb/s for the test
- Set download and upload test length
- Set the number of connections used when running download and upload tests
- Store past results and sort them by 3G and Wireless
- Translated to French, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish and German
* Multiple counters for counting multiple items
* Landscape view showing multiple counters
* Use volume button to count
* Use fling gesture to switch between counters
* E-mail counter data
* Remembers last counted value
Fixes crash in setup screen.
Fixes the crash when deleting a counter.
Fixes scroll issue in share screen.
* Unlimited number of counters.
* Add new counters using the menu.
* Delete counters using "Delete Counter" button in the setup screen. IMPORTANT: Delete operations cannot be undone.
* Fixes the ad view re-sizing issue.
* Ability to set the count manually.
* GUI enhancements.
- Multiple counters in portrait mode shown as a list.
- Left and right handed operation (Applies to the list view).
- Installs in the SD card.
- Various bug fixes.
- Use fling gesture to switch between counters. Fling from right to left to switch to next counter. Fling from left to right to switch to previous counter.
- Option to disable gesture in Preferences.
- GUI tweaks.
- Added option to change initial and increment values for each counter. With this the counters can be user for counting down.
- Added option in preferences to remove ads from the app.
- Added PayPal donation support.
● Set simple, just set the start date of every month and the traffic quota, you can easily grasp the flow.
● Graphical flow charts of every hour.
Speed - Data - Voice - Quality
With the ad-free RadioOpt Traffic Monitor you can check your 3G / 4G speed and keep an eye on network coverage and data usage on your smartphone. Integrated key-features: speed test for 3G / 4G networks, inspection of network availability and data usage monitoring. You can also manage apps with the Traffic Monitor Task Manager.
The speed test of the RadioOpt Traffic Monitor shows you the speed and latency of your UMTS, LTE and Wi-Fi network on a speedometer, separated into upload, download and ping speed. After each test you receive an assessment of your result, comparing it to users in your region. So you can find out if you surf the net faster or slower than the rest of the world. All speed tests are archived with all details and can be accessed anytime and viewed on the integrated map view. The archived data helps you to recognize speed variations quickly.
Discover the reasons of bad network performance with Traffic Monitor! The coverage map displays network availability depending on your current position. The network coverage of each provider is shown on the coverage map for select countries, with more countries added over time.
Avoid unpleasant surprises after your holidays. Traffic Monitor detects foreign networks if you are abroad and shows dedicated roaming counters. So you can always keep an eye on your roaming usage.
Monitor your data usage in a self-specified period of time. Therefore you can set all your details of your data plan like the starting date of your billing period or your maximal data allowance. You can also choose between weekly, monthly or 30-day billing period lengths. Traffic Monitor measures your data usage in general and by app. So you are always well-informed because Traffic Monitor warns you if you have exceeded your specified data volume. In addition, data usage abroad is shown separately so that you can track your roaming charges easily.
The integrated task manager shows you all running apps at a glance and offers you also the possibility to close memory-consuming apps.
Traffic Monitor is for free and does not contain any ads! We are happy about positive ratings and your feedback :-). Thank you!
Does your mobile data connection feel slow and sluggish? The COMPUTER BILD Netztest shows the real performance of your mobile network. In comparison the synthetic tests, the COMPUTERBILD Netztest measures the performance of your mobile network where you use it, with real devices and real data plans. Besides that you help COMPUTER BILD to set up a database for the quality of the German mobile phone network – so we can show the operators how good or bad they really perform.
The COMPUTER BILD Netztest app provides you with the following functionality:
The speed test of the COMPUTER BILD Netztest shows you the speed and latency of your UMTS, LTE and Wi-Fi network on a speedometer, separated into upload, download and ping speed. After each test you receive an assessment of your result, comparing it to users in your region. So you can find out if you surf the net faster or slower than the rest of Germany. All speed tests are archived with all details and can be accessed anytime and viewed on the integrated map view. The archived data helps you to recognize speed variations quickly.
Discover the reasons of bad network performance! The coverage map displays network availability depending on your current position. The network coverage of each provider is shown on the coverage map.
This application does not store or process personal information like phone numbers, contacts or the IMSI. You can always stop the data collection by uninstalling the app.