Since the latest update the app keeps crashing. I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I've also force stopped the app multiple times and the issue still remains.
I wish it would remember what I was last listening to. This is especially annoying when using it with Android auto. Otherwise I like it, but find it difficult to control what will play next...
I really love this app! Though is there a way to put downloaded episodes to my SD card? If there is I haven't really been able to find it.
This app is a little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it is nice to have suggestions of shows. I am a little frustrated at how many playback errors there are. I download episodes to listen to at work or the gym and it is frustrating how many don't work after downloading. Once that seemingly continuous issue is fixed the app will be great.
What's with the amped-up playback speed? The Daily from nyt runs 20 minutes on other apps, and is sped up to 16 minutes on radio public. Unlistenable!
All new Home screen.
* Quick access to new episodes from shows you follow.
* Shows you listen to most are front and center.
* Highlighted featured shows, episodes and playlists.
* View all the shows you follow.
* See all your downloaded episodes in one place.
* View your entire listening history.
* Automatic download of episodes from shows you follow.
* Performance tuning. Vroom.
* Plenty of bug fixes, squish squish.
News / politics / National TV / Language / Music / Religious / torque all domestic podcast, offers a podcast.
To you who I want to be healed in the daily stress. Do you have sleep slowly? You do not want to sleep with clean? Let's refreshing sleep slowly.