Was working ok, despite weird choices in what to play next from my podcasts. Recently started playing all by itself when it is paused but I receive an email notification. This is quite embarrassing when your phone starts playing racial epithets from a news podcast during the middle of a meeting. Now I have to close the app completely when I am not using it. Edit: Developer has rolled out an update to address this issue, so I'll give it a shot.
After last update has become a battery hog. It's the top battery user our of everything on my phone, including the screen.
The best podcast app in terms of usage. It works and well organized, however I could not find my favorite shows. Nothing from aljazeera in the library, no GPS from CNN, and no local podcast like from pulse ng. For now I have to use this and podcast-go simultaneously. Sucks
I love this app, im finally able to play podcasts in the background without having to pay. Thank you!
Please give multi window support.
Love it so far. One improvement would be to be able to choose where to save downloaded episodes, I'd like to put them on my SD card instead of phone memory.
* Added playback setting for users having problems with Android Auto
* Android 4.x crashes fixed
* Search for individual episodes by keyword within a podcast.
* Start listening faster when viewing episodes in a list.
* Fine tune notifications you receive.
* View all your downloaded episodes on Home.
* Improvements to maintain playback position and heard status.
* General fixes for bugs and crashes. Squish, squish.
* Happy summer everyone in the Northern Hemisphere!
Free Podcast Radio App - Education/News/Music/Comedy/Kids/NPR/Bill O'Reilly
Listen to paranormal podcasts from America's favorite podcaster on the subject!
CastBox gives you instant access to millions of podcasts from around the globe.
🏅The best podcast app: listen to great podcasts and publish podcasts on-the-go