All the features you may need are included:
Fast offline stop map, waiting times and timetable, trip planning, line routes, starred stops and service alerts.
Underground metro and surface transport (buses, trams, trolley buses) are included.
ATM Milano aims to be the best Play Store app for transit in Milan by usability, speed, user interface and graphical quality: help us out by sending an email or tweeting @ATMMilano with your suggestions or issue reports!
We'll listen and work on it as soon as possible.
On first start you'll be guided through a brief guide on how to best make use of all the features.
- Route planning in and around Milan: directions display point of interests when available (such as: "from Duomo")
- Stop map for all underground and surface lines downloaded on the first app start - they'll load incredibly fast from then on.
- The app leverages last Google Maps version: you'd be able to easily find stops around you by enabilng a 3d view that rotates as you look around.
- Search stops by name and number.
- Line route on map or as a list of stops.
- Instant access to stop details with all the info you may need: waiting times, line route, schedule and service alerts.
- Internet connection NEEDED, by now.
- COMPLETE OFFLINE map, stops, lines, maybe also trip planner.
- Plan a route for a certain time and date.
- Chinese Translation.
- I'll gift two downloads of the app to everyone who provides a new translation (except: Italian, Deutsch). Write to nosapp.storeATgmailDOTcom.
This version has five main features:
- a list of favorites stops from which you can see the live wait (you can see the stops in a list or on the map)
- a map and a list in which you can see the stops around your current position or near the chosen position
- search the line and its stops
- download and view (PDF reader needed) the schedules of every stop (even outside the city), just press the PDF icon
- Journey planner
When you start the application the first time, the list of favorites is empty and you will see a blank screen; so press menu or switch to the other tabs in order to move the first steps.
You can add a stop to your favorites by entering its code (you can find it at the bus shelter) or by tapping the stop from the map or by the line search.
You will find other little features by playing with the app.
Please let me know the bugs you will (certainly) find and your suggestions, but consider that the GUI is for the moment intentionally very basic.
All the information about stops position and waitings is from the official ATM Milano site www.atm-mi.it.
- Visualizzare gli autobus in arrivo ad una fermata in tempo reale
- Gestire fermate preferite
I contenuti sono ottenuti utilizzando servizi di ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A. L'applicazione non è affiliata in alcun modo ad ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A.
Tutti i contenuti, loghi e i dati visualizzati dall'applicazione sono di proprietà di ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A.
Taxiblu offre alla clientela i seguenti numeri per contattarci: 024040 e 026767.
TaxiMilano è un'applicazione di Taxiblu, il Radiotaxi più grande di Milano e Provincia, creata da Vodafone in collaborazione con Gulliver.
- Order a cab without calling the dispatcher – your order is sent directly to the drivers in your area so they reach you as quickly as possible.
- The app shows all the necessary information about the driver and their car.
- Refine your search, for example, smoker or non-smoker, children’s seat, receipt etc.
- Track the location of your car on the map,
- Get price estimate in the cities supporting this feature,
- Payment by credit card and Yandex.Money in Moscow,
- Rate your journey, which will affect the overall score of the driver.
The app is currently supported in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Voronezh.
In Moscow: Taksi-Ritm, Taksik, Taxi@SMS, NowTaxi.ru, XXL-TAXI, Glavavtoprokat, City-Mobil, Millenium Taksi, Formula taksi, Buket taksi, etc.
In Saint Petersburg: Taksi 6000000, Taksi 777, Petersburgskoe taksi 068, Taksi Keb.
Voronezh: Taksi Online, Zheltoe taksi, Ermitazh, Taksi Gorod.
✓ Fast & Easy: Don't waste your time hailing cabs under the hot sun or in the rain. Find taxis easily with a push of the button and don’t be late anymore
✓ Safe: We thoroughly screen and train each driver to ensure that only those with clear history and best skills become our partners. Our cab app allows you to see driver's identity and car. Lost an item? Track your taxi on the fingerprints and never worry about safety anymore!
✓ Free: EasyTaxi is free to download and the taximeter only starts running upon boarding. No extra charges when when you book a taxi* and the tip is absolutely voluntary
✓ Excellent service: The support team will contact your taxi driver to ensure timely arrival. Should any disruption occur rest assured we don’t leave you on your own. No more bargaining and callouts!
…and more! Depending on location, you can request an airport taxi or enlarged luggage. The in-app taxi pay system provides safe mobile payments through credit card or PayPal. So, why wait, request your online taxi now, get your friends together, and fancy a night out! Share it on Facebook and let others know you are on your way.
* Additional fee applies in the Philippines (p70) and Thailand (BHT 20).
How to use:
• Wait for the app to automatically locate your address using GPS
• Confirm your location and tap “Request taxi”
• Watch how Easy Taxi assigns a nearby driver. Follow him on the map
You will be prompted to create a new account when you book taxi. The app requires good GPS reception and Internet connection. The lack of accuracy in determining the location may be an error from Google API, Waze or Foursquare.
You can hail a taxi with the app in the following places:
• Argentina: Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario,
• Bolivia: Santa Cruz
• Brazil: São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre, Recife, Belo Horizonte, Brasília, Curitiba, and 26 more cities
• Chile: Santiago
• Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Cúcuta, Ibagué, Manizales, Medellín, Pereira, Santa Marta, Villavicencio
• Ecuador: Quito, Guayaquil
• Egypt: Cairo
• Ghana: Accra
• Hong Kong: Hong Kong
• India: Mumbai
• Indonesia: Jakarta
• Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru
• Mexico: Mexico City, Queretaro
• Nigeria: Lagos
• Pakistan: Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi
• Panama: Panama City
• Peru: Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Trujillo, Piura, Chiclayo
• Philippines: Manila
• Saudi Arabia: Riyadh
• Singapore: Singapore
• South Korea: Busan, Seoul, Sacheo, Yeosu, Suncheon, Jinju
• Taiwan: Taipei
• Thailand: Bangkok
• Uruguay: Montevideo
• Venezuela: Caracas
• Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Partners & Promos:
Our renowned yellow taxi app partnered with some of world’s most renowned companies to provide you with top specials, deals, and rewards for the most loyal users. Some of the current- and past initiatives include: Free Taxi Day (ride a taxi for free), Bibliotáxi (free books in partner cabs), Don’t Drink and Drive (promoting safe and responsible driving), as well as various relief campaigns. All thanks to VISA, Santander, Payleven, Lazada, Zalora, Smart Mobile, and inBev, to name just a few.
Awards & Recognition:
The Easy Taxi application won multiple awards as a pioneer in taxi call service in Latin America. This includes Startup Weekend RIO, IBM SmartCamp Brazil, Startup Farm RIO, and TNW Awards.
As a leader among the taxi apps, it’s been featured under top transportation apps, utilities apps, and travel apps. Still hesitating? Check the ratings – nearly 90% of the reviews are 4- and 5 star!
☂ Need help or want to know more?
Visit the global www.easytaxi.com page or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to befriend Easy Taxi on Facebook and Twitter – just search for your country page!
· calculate trips starting from your position or from one of your favorite stops
· view the stops of all the transportation means, including metro stations
· save your favorite stops and set it as start or destination of the trip
· check waiting times
· check InfoTraffico to be updated about path changes and the latest news of ATM
· find ticket points and parking around you
ATM Mobile, the new way to live public transportation.
With AutobusAroundMI you can discover every bus waiting time, anytime you want..and for the entire city of Milan !
* "Around you bus lines" (Linee Vicine) : you can find which bus lines have stops around your position and how far they are, visualizing on a map the bus stop you are looking for.
* You will also be able to easily change, just with a 'swipe', the bus stop you selected with the previous or following ones, checking the bus waiting time and then better organizing your trip.
* Save the bus stops you use most in your "Favourite stops list" (Lista fermate preferite) and activate the notification system so you can be warned about the arriving of the bus you usually take when you are around its stop !
* You will not have to know the bus stop number to discover the waiting time.
* This application also allows you to visualize the bus timetable for all the bus stops, on your device.
For any information, questions or feedbacks you can write us to: email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @AutobusAroundMI - http://twitter.com/AutobusAroundMI
Contents are obtained using services and data owned by ATM Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A.
★★ Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries ★★ MTA App Quest award winner ★★
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.