...a 21st century scavenger hunt
Munzee is a real world scavenger hunt game where items are found in the real world and captured using your smartphone. You then level up and gain rank based on your score. Points are obtained by capturing other people's munzees or when your deployed munzees are captured by someone else.
Find. Capture. Reward.
Use Munzee to power your own special event scavenger hunt!
Whether you have a large conference or a small get together, running your own private scavenger hunt can add a layer of fun for engagement and increase dwell time.
WHAT DO MUNZEES LOOK LIKE?
Munzees come in any size or shape but all must contain a QR-code style barcode. The QR code combined with your GPS coordinates are the essential gameplay elements of munzee. Munzees can be hidden in containers, camoflauged or even in plain view.
munzee,geocache,geocaching,scavenger,hunt,gps,game,barcode,qrcode,qr code,hide,seek,cache,geo, NFC
1. Login to the administrator interface at www.goosechase.com and create a game.
2. Choose the mission list from our suggested missions or by adding your own custom missions.
3. Gather the participants together and have at least one person per team download the GooseChase iPhone or Android apps.
4. Get out there and go for the win.
It's that easy! All it takes is a few minutes and you are ready to go.
Why are you still reading? Get out there and do it yourself!
Note: To create a scavenger hunt that will show up in the app, you must use the web interface at www.goosechase.com.
With The Pocket Scavenger app, you'll be asked to find and photograph a spectrum of quirky items: something that is miniature, a stain that is green, something from the year you were born, a used envelope, and more. Once your quarry is in site, you can choose to be assigned an alteration dictated solely by chance: create a funny character, conceal it, add a family member, photograph it at night, make it "pretty," and so on. After completing a scavenge you can upload it to the map and see what scavenges are going on around you. You can also share your scavenges through Twitter and Facebook and before embarking on a new hunt.
By incorporating chance into creativity, you'll be forced out of habitual ways of thinking or acting, discover new connections, and interact with the world around you in ways you might not have imagined before.
NOTE: In order to place your scavenges on the map for Fellow Scavengers to see you will need to be signed in to Twitter.
Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt takes the traditional Bachelorette scavenger hunt to the next level with today’s mobile technology. Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt lets you plan, organize and participate in a fun scavenger hunt in just minutes using your mobile device. No longer do you need hours of preparation, a pen and paper and wondering if the other team has completed the items on the list.
Now with your phone you can easily set up a custom bachelorette scavenger hunt in minutes. You can create your own custom items or pick items from our vast library. Bachelorettes take pictures of items on the list with their phone or mobile device to complete items on list. Players will have live updates as everyone completes items and whoever completes the most items in the specified time wins!!!!
Best of all at the end of the bachelorette party you get to keep all the party pictures and can share them via facebook, twitter, email or text.
It's that easy! All it takes is a few minutes and you are ready to go. Take the stress out of planning a bachelorette party and download this app.
• Create Your Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt –Create custom items, lists, add as many players as you like, and decide when the game starts and ends.
• Let Us Pick – Don’t want to take the time to create your own scavenger hunt, well let us do the work for you. We will create a bachelorette scavenger hunt just for you from our vast library of games.
• Join Other Scavenger Hunts – Are you attending a bachelorette party that already created a scavenger hunt? You can join your friends with the click of a button.
• Photos – an item is not marked completed until players take a picture with their mobile device. Players can see live updates of the status of other players and pictures they have taken. Players can also comment on other user’s pictures and share them via facebook, twitter, email and text
• Scoreboard – players can check there status during a game to see which player is winning and who has the most points
شبكة الكفيل العالمية هي الشبكة الرسمية للعتبة العباسية المقدسة ويحتوي هذا التطبيق على أخبار العتبة المقدسة ومكتبة صوتيه ومكتبة للصور والزيارة بالإنابة وقد تمت برمجة هذا العمل بالكامل من قبل كادر شعبة الأنترنت التابعة لقسم الشؤون الفكرية والثقافية في العتبة العباسية المقدسة
The app provides a widget that can be placed on the home screen. The widget displays the daily and total score of your profile as well as stats regarding captures, deploys, and capture-ons. By pressing the widget you can access detailed lists of profile activity, clan stats, and the leaderboard for today.
• Monitor multiple profiles at once by adding the widget once per profile
• Resize the widget to suit your taste and your home screen grid size
• Widget automatically updates every 30 minutes
• Enable Live Updates to get instant updates and notifications when someone captures your Munzees (disabled by default)
• Provides a list of today's activity on your profile (or any other day)
• View clan stats directly in the app
• View the daily leaderboard (not available at the Munzee website). The leaderboard can also be seen for any other date in the past.
After installing the app look for the "MunzStat" widget in your widget list. Also check out the User's guide at http://lakrisoft.com/munzstat/munzstat-users-guide to get started using the app.
Lakrisoft is not affiliated with Munzee, Inc.
От сайта http://ingress.su
Обсуждение возможно так же здесь: http://ingress.su/pc
Быть очень простым и очень удобным (Все ваши пожелания буду тщательно рассматриваться).
Работать на максимуме устройств.
Проверка возможности создания связи (8 резонаторов)
Проверка возможности установки резонаторов в одиночку (существует ограничение на количество устанавливаемых резонаторов определенных от одного игрока)
Расчет максимальной дальность связи (дальность падает при разрядке резонаторов)
Расчет максимальной энергии портала (так же падает со временем из-за разрядки резонаторов)
Only if you are in such a location , you can view the message or decrypt the message.
You can make a scavenger hunt game yourselves. You use the Geocaching QR code ( Scavenger ) APP
You select a QR code by pressing next to the QR code on TAG , then determines which message or message should be linked to and where the message must be seen.
Note that you specify in the login screen that you want to use geo tagging.
Smart QR Code is unique and patented software.
• Link your personal message directly to a Smart QR code, just using a mobile phone
• Supports al kind of media and other content
• Create , manage and share all your QR codes
• Manage QR codes by mobile phone
• Private video platform
• Dynamic QR Codes
• Conditional QR Codes
• Display content on specific locations GPS (geo tagging)
• Patented technology
• Links to websites and social media
• Email or phone number
Smart QR Code:
A Smart QR Code is a conditional QR code and determines which content will be shown on the basis of a condition. You can add conditions like country, exact geolocation, language, mobile phone type, password, time or date etc. Smart QR Code supports media like video, photo, documents and files, music, mobile pages, weblinks, etc.
Smart QR Code has a private video and media library for all your files and videos. Manage just by using your mobile phone or use for extended conditions www.smartqrcode.nl. Sharing your media using the QR code or short link for social media or send directly to your printer or printing office.
Why using Smart QR Code?:
• Professional QR technology
• Managed by mobile phone or by website for extended conditional functions
• Conditional behavior QR Code
• Dynamic, print once, use always
• Geolocation technology
• Private media store
• Create your own web pages ( CMS )
• Combining QR and media technology
• Patented technology
For more information go to:
The cityHUNT Team
Begin your adventure today!
* Complete quests and earn rewards! Within these quests you will take part in digital scavenger hunts that reveal new content and rewards.
* Follow clues to unlock pieces of lore for the world of EverQuest Next!
**** TIPS ****
* Certain quests require you to scan logos. Try logos with white backgrounds.
* When being taken to an external site such as Facebook or Twitter, use the device's back button to make quest completion easier.
* Each augmented scan quest requires a specific image. Make sure you read the hints!
* If you're having trouble scanning, please try different angles of the image or a brighter area. The camera will automatically scan.
**** KNOWN ISSUES ****
* When exiting to an external site such as Facebook, attempting to re-launch the app may cause app to crash. Use back button for now -- a fix is in progress.
* Some Nexus 7 models do not have a rear camera. We will add support for these devices in an upcoming update.
**** REWARDS INFORMATION ****
* Augmented Reality quests require a working rear camera.
* Certain quests require you to connect to Facebook or Twitter.
* If you are unable to connect with Facebook, please check Settings > Facebook to ensure you have not blocked the app.
* Certain quests may only be participated in at live events.
Terms of Service: https://www.soe.com/termsofservice.vm?locale=en_US
When you click on a username in c:geo (e.g. in the cache logbook) the menu will contain an item to open the corresponding contact card in your phone contacts. This will allow you to directly call or message the user.
The username of the person needs to be stored in the name- or alias-field of your contacts in order for the plugin to match the geocaching username to the contact.
Comments in PlayStore can not be answered! If you have problems installing or using c:geo please first have a look at our FAQ: http://faq.cgeo.org
If there are still problems, contact support via email.
If you would like to know why this c:geo plugin needs the permissions requested, please check http://www.cgeo.org for an explanation.
The app starts up automatically when you boot your phone, and monitors for crashes of Android's BluetoothService. It then clears the internal list of bluetooth addresses to make these crashes as rare as possible.
The open-source module powering this utility may be put into individual Bluetooth LE scanning apps to actually prevent these crashes from happening.
* See any beacon, even if you don't know its identifiers
* Transmit as a beacon (Nexus 6, Nexus 9 and select Android 5.0 devices only)
* Configurable to use a wide variety of beacon formats
* Allows you to calibrate beacons you own
This app requires a device with Bluetooth Low Energy (aka Bluetooth 4.0). For beacon transmission, it requires Android 5.0 and a device with Bluetooth 4.1 (E.g. a Nexus 6 or a Nexus 9)
The RadBeacon app from Radius Networks requires an Android device running Android 4.3 or higher and equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities.
With the RadBeacon app you can scan for nearby Radius Networks beacons. Once discovered, if the beacon is configurable, you can display each beacon's operating settings and make modifications to those settings.
Scanning for RadBeacons
Scan for nearby configurable RadBeacons by pressing the SCAN button. Each beacon discovered is displayed with the following summary details
- Beacon Model (if available)
Reviewing RadBeacon Settings
Select any RadBeacon in the table. If the RadBeacon is configurable, its detailed settings will be displayed. (If the RadBeacon is not configurable, then an "unable to connect" message will be displayed after approximately 15 seconds.) The settings displayed include:
- Beacon Name
- Beacon Model
- Firmware Version
- Hardware ID
- Battery Level
- Beacon Name
- Beacon Type
- Advertised Organizational Identifier [ UUID ]
- Advertised Group Identifier [ Major ]
- Advertised Unit Identifier [ Minor ]
- Advertised Measured Power
- Advertisement Rate
- Transmit Power
Updating RadBeacon Settings
Change any of the modifiable settings.
Press the APPLY button.
Submit a valid PIN to update the settings for this beacon.
Calibrating Measured Power
Press the Action Menu button and select Calibrate.
Calibrate the measured power value of the beacon settings to ensure optimal proximity events and ranging.
Update the measured power value with the results of your calibration activity and update your settings.
Range Your Beacon
Press the Action Menu button and select Range.
Validate the accuracy of your beacon settings by quickly verifying the ranging behavior of your device in proximity to your configured beacon.
Update RadBeacon PIN
Press the Action Menu button and select Update PIN.
Submit a new and existing PIN to update the PIN for your beacon.
Reset to Factory Settings
Press the Action Menu button and select Reset.
Reset the device to the original factory settings.
Submit a valid PIN to reset the settings for your beacon to factory defaults.
Press the Action Menu button and select Lock.
Submit a valid PIN to prevent connections from remote Bluetooth 4.0 devices to the beacon configuration service.
The Lock feature is a security precaution to limit the possibility of third party manipulation of your beacons once they have been installed and configured.
In order to re-enter configurable mode for a RadBeacon USB, remove and restore power to the device.
In order to re-enter configurable mode for a RadBeacon Tag, remove the front cover and press the configuration push button switch near the coin cell battery.
In order to re-enter configurable mode for a RadBeacon X2, remove the front cover and switch the beacon power switch to OFF and back to ON.
A beacon set in configurable mode will be configurable for up to 30 minutes or until you lock the device again.
Boot To DFU
Press the Action Menu button and select DFU.
Reboot the beacon into Direct Firmware Update mode.
Contact Radius Networks support for information on the procedure for firmware update or replacement.
In order to re-enter normal operational model, simply remove and replace power to the device.
Supported devices: Nexus 6 and Nexus 9.
IMPORTANT: This app is will not work with Nexus 4, Nexus 5 or Nexus 7 or other Android 5.0 devices, because they do not support the Bluetooth Low Energy peripheral mode needed to transmit.
This is a fun and novel way for parents and kids to experience Beacon technology at Family Fest while finding targets around the Durham American Tobacco Campus.