Cover CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) topics - Background & Analysis/Assessment (Total 344 Questions)
Advance career with the CEH certification and validate your expertise. CEH is most sought after certification by Information Technology professionals. Use CEH practice exam to test information security concepts.
If you have already studied for CEH certification and want to validate your expertise, this quiz is for you.You can take practice exam multiple times and map your progress as you complete your course.
Try it today!
About the Instructor.
The practice exam creator works as Advisory Consultant in Security and Privacy domain. Expert in Application vulnerability Assessment and Secure Code Review for web and thick client applications.Holds certifications in CEH, CISSP, ITIL, Rational Appscan Standard and Source Editions. Has experience in Vulnerability assessment and secure code review tools like IBM Rational Appscan, Fortify, Veracode, Yasca, Agnitio, Burp Suite, Fiddler, Paros etc.
How test questions were prepared.
- To assess various levels of learning outcomes, from basic recall to application, analysis, and evaluation.
- To get the best overall sense of understanding and mastery of a subject matter.
- To test for important or significant information.
- To focus on a single problem or idea for each test.
- Random distribution of the correct answer options.
- Base each item on an educational objective, not trivial information.
Benefits of using these Practice Exams.
- Test are focused, purposeful collection of questions, designed to fully assess performance against the key knowledge areas.
- It can Help direct your Study Efforts. It identifies strength and weakness, so that more focus can be spent on weak areas.
- Some people simply learn better by challenging themselves. Practice tests improve learning and final exam results.
- These tests are low cost compared to real certification exam.
- They can help prepare for the actual test experience.
- Tests build confidence and reduce test anxiety.
All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. This application is an educational tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.