Social reminder is an application which aims to reduce the amount of forgotten tasks. Here is how it works:
1) You become a member of a group;
2) In case you add a task which does not exist in your group's DB it will be added;
3) Every time you run the application both data bases will be merged (you will get the tasks that you hadn't had).
Tasks are compared based on:
1) Tags (they can be editted be any member of the group but when you add a task, you can use only these tags in order to improve the algorithm's preciseness);
2) The date of assignment;
3) The task's name does NOT affect the comparison.
This is a beta version!
It probably contains bugs! The application might not be appropriate and reliable for daily usage.
I am not responsible for any damages caused by the application's failures.