Great story..until.. The end was kinda stupid and cliffhangerish..make another one and maybe ill consider changing my rate. Otherwise it was very entertaining. You should make other stories with the same layout. Also rather pushy with the religon don't ya think?
Clever and achievable Despite being a bit preachy. This game is well made and enjoyable. The map makes travelling much simpler and saves you the hassle of drawing your own. Great work!
This app could change your life Definitely, best text adventure "Second Coming" available. Intelligent Design and arguably, most user friendly of it's kind. Perfect for saints or sinners (and anybody in between). Obviously, countless hours and consultation have been put into the final product and well worth the effort, in downloading this. Impeccable menu options, and extremely visually appealing. Inclusion of the map, is just as good as graphic based games. Remember to play the original. Follow the path to victory.
Great I enjoyed this much more than the first one, which was very good anyway. Just as exciting, and the God bits helped the story rather than feeling like clunky add-ons. Good work - thank you!
Love it I love the adventure and humor! Take: compressor. "You place it in your very large back pocket" lol
Love it!! Love this game!!! Make another one please!!!! Dx
- Status Bar Show/Hide Option added.
- Joystick can hide with a touch of the text in addition to scrolling
- When navigating using the map and Auto Story Jump option is enabled, the game will jump to the story only when a new location is encountered
- Fixed possible crash scenarios
- Fixed Engine so that locked doors can't be unlocked without a key
- Complete UI upgrade
- Major Engine overhaul fixing many bugs
- Includes a full Walkthrough (complete solution)
- Many other fixes