This application is a REG, commonly known as a Random Event Generators. The first REG device was realized by the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) institute.
This application assumes that if an invisible energy field disrupts the Universe then the field of statistical distribution is changed.
For example, in a neutral universe, if we take a six-sided die and run it, we have a one out of six chance of having a six, a five, a four, a three, a two or one. Now if it is located in an influenced universe then probabilities must change, the homogeneous statistics distribution field is no more.
This application is heavily inspired from the work presented in the books of Lynne McTaggart that concern the zero point field.
The application is divided in three modes:
- Analyzer: Initiates random draws of 0 and 1 and indicates the distribution as a graph or table. In theory, inside a neutral universe you have 50% of 0 and 50% of 1, but what about every day.
- Guess Experience: To test your ability to see the future, the computer will take a value and you will have to guess. You can use 0/1 values or the 5 psychic cards.
- Influence Experience: This mode reproduces the experimental procedure described in the book The Field by Lynne McTaggart. The aim is to influence the computer so that the result represents what you wanted. You have a configurable amount of time while the computer will generate values and and during which you can influence it.
For each mode, using the preferences, you can change the type of random generator you want to use as well as other parameters such as the number of digits drawn and statistical percentage that seems to bring out the changes in Field.
If you need to create your own number generator, it is possible to use the remote server option. Read projet documentation for more information http://ferretrenaud.fr/Projets/Rafian/.
After performing an experiment or analysis, you can view all the results via the search screen.
A right swipe (slide) will send the results by email, a left swipe (slide) will allow you to erase the experiment. A click will display all values associated with the experiment.
Seen on Cuarto-milenio (http://www.cuatro.com/cuarto-milenio/).
In the last release :
- you can start the analyser in background. Notifications will indicates last relevant events.
- GPS coodinates will be saved with each values when analyser is running. You can now move while analysing and it will keep track of your coordinates.