This Alphabet matching memory game provides a fun and easy way to learn and memorize Alphabet, Alphabet Objects, Animal Alphabet and Fruits/Vegetable Alphabet. Be it matching 'A' with ‘A’ or ‘A’ with an 'Apple' or ‘A’ with an ‘Ant' and ‘Apple’... it’s all there and it’s fun to do with beautiful images. It serves to boost the memory and understanding.
The app now gives an option to play Alphabet Objects Matching, Animal Alphabet, Fruits/vegetables Alphabet matching; the can match Animals Fruits and Vegetables with Alphabet.
Just tap the 2 cards to flip and match the pair of respective cards in easy, normal and hard level, 3 cards to flip and match the respective cards in difficulty level.
One needs to flip and match same pair of cards.
Example: ‘A’ with ‘A’
Player need to flip and match 2 cards, where the Alphabet with Alphabet Objects. Example: ‘A’ with ‘Apple’
The player needs to flip and match 2 cards, where the Alphabet with Alphabet Objects.
Example: ‘A’ with ‘A’ and with more number of cards than the normal mode.
The player needs to flip and match 3 cards, where Alphabet with Alphabet Animal and Alphabet Fruit/Vegetable.
Example: ‘A’ with ‘Ant’ and ‘Apple’
* A simple and easy to understand game.
* 3 different types of memory matching.
* New Alphabet and its object matching, Animal Matching Game, and Alphabet Fruits/Vegetables Matching Game modes are available.
* The Player can also listen to alphabets, alphabet objects, alphabet animals, and alphabet fruits/vegetables to improve his/her learning process while playing. The background can be muted to hear the sounds clearly.
* The Player can play in either 'Play Mode'.
* Random matching for Alphabet, Objects, Animals and Fruits/Vegetables
* Supports all screen sizes.
And last but not least ***All puzzles are available for FREE***
• Does not contain links to social networks
• Does not collect personal data
But yes, it does contain advertising as that’s our means of providing the app free of cost to you – the ads are carefully placed such that the kid is least likely to click on it while playing.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://www.edubuzzkids.com or leave us a message at email@example.com. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features and also want to get some ideas for future app development.