A one-stop application that allows you to view your SingTel bills, manage your mobile services, check data usage and even subscribe to overseas data roaming, all on the go!
• Avoid bill shock by checking your local and roaming data usage or local outgoing talktime and SMSes wherever you are.
• Enable pay per use data roaming quota under DataRoam Limit to control your roaming data usage.
• Choose from a variety of add-ons such as AutoRoam, Caller ID, EasyData Roam and more for your mobile needs.
• Surf the internet, email, tweet upload photos and more when overseas by activating DataRoam Saver Daily plans, up to 7 days prior your trip. Visit www.singtel.com/dataroam for more details.
• Receive latest breaking news from CNA, SPH and Reuters delivered to your mobile phone via SMS.
• View and manage the current add-ons that you have
• Access the Rewards programme to redeem Delights and an exciting array of merchant rewards and birthday promotions
• View your bill summary which shows your outstanding balance, due date and last amount paid if any, even for non-myBill customer. You just need to login to your ONEPASS
• View and save the PDF copy of your monthly SingTel bill for the last six months (only applicable for myBill)
• Check out the latest handset offers and prices every weekend while on the go with this week’s Hot Deals.
• Access to roaming rates for calls, smses and data easily.
• Learn how to set alerts for roaming data and setup profile and manage Mobile Internet Filter with the friendly user guides.
• Share your experience to help us identify location with coverage issue
If you have difficulty accessing Onepass registration/ password reset page, please use a computer.
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
My Data Manager is a popular data usage monitor to help you keep track of your mobile data usage. It’s a simple data counter that helps you monitor the data that you use and keep track of your data count on a daily basis. It helps you understand what apps used the most data and will always tell you the total amount of data used in your current mobile data plan period.
Do you wonder which apps are consuming all your data? Do you wonder how much data you’ve used this month and if you are going to go over your limit? Try My Data Manager to take control of your data and start saving on mobile data !
• Track your data usage to avoid additional charges on your bill
• Understand what apps are using data with data monitoring of your app data usage.
• Set usage alarms to avoid overage charges and “bill shock”.
• Track historical app time and app usage using easy to understand visualizations.
• Ensure you are using your ideal data plan and maximize how you use your data.
• Simple to setup and simple to use.
• Save money by using your plans more effectively.
Download it now and try it out – it’s a great way to save money on your mobile bill!
We want to hear from you, so please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
Data Usage monitors cellular (3G/4G/LTE/Edge/GPRS) and Wi-Fi data usage real time from your device.
Set data quota and billing cycle information and let Data Usage worry about making sure you don’t pay for overages again.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
• Simple setup: Get going in seconds by setting your monthly cap and billing cycle
• You compared with everyone: See how your data use measures up to other people for each app
• Your data life: Understand how you use your data in categories that matter to you like music, maps and videos
• Real-time alerts: Know when you’re approaching your data limit and get an indication of where you stand in your current data cycle with notifications on your phone
• Onavo Extend integration: See how much data you’re saving with Onavo Extend right from the Onavo Count home screen
How it works
Onavo Count monitors and analyzes all types of mobile data and phone use. This includes background, foreground, and Wi-Fi use. To keep your battery from being drained, Onavo Count transfers and analyzes all of your mobile data use in the cloud.
Onavo Count supports hundreds of operators around the world, including Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus.
★★★★★ "As useful as it is beautiful"
★★★★★ "Can potentially help you tier down to a lower data plan rate"
★★★★★ "Most popular app of its class in AppStore"
* Firewall to control usage on an app-by-app basis (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Redesigned UI (Sleek new design)
* Usage per app statistics
* Usage per day statistics
* Floating window display (shows Plan usage % and current download speed in a convenient and discreet overlay on your home screen)
* Speed test (to check your current download and upload potential
* Advanced data usage prediction to help you stay on track with plan
* 2 widget styles
√ Tracking: edit your settings to provide early alerts when usage reaches a preset limit.
√ Simple setup: Edit and customize your profile in seconds: Set your monthly data limit, billing cycle days . That's it!
Data Usage Defender works flawlessly on the majority of Android phone models (more than 400 devices) but with all the Android stock and custom ROMs and all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) plus all sorts of installed application combinations it is difficult to ensure a perfect user experience. Please be understanding and positive if you find bugs or experience difficulties. Give us feedback and we will fix the problem to the best of our abilities. Thank you for your support and we look forward to your continual satisfaction with our product, Data Usage Defender.
If you find any bugs within the app or have any suggestions please send us an email detailing the problem. Leaving 1 star on the Android Market does little to help in fixing the bug and is not as effective as sending a direct email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 24 hours. Please support us as we work hard to produce top-quality apps.
To search Data Usage Defender, you may try with Key Words: Data Usage ,data plan, traffic, package, network, 3G, LTE, 4G, GPRS, WiFi, EDGE, data, speed, carrier, China Mobile, China Unicom, network package, speed test, save billing, download, battery, DataUsage, watchdog, firewall, watchdog
- Over usage notifications
- Data usage of user and system applications
- Automatically optimized queries
(Does not work properly with Samsung R/Z (i9103) devices)
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4g / lte / 3g / gprs traffic. Similar to NetCounter and 3G Watchdog.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi/tethering individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
- Custom hex font colour
- Inaccuracy/no data reported on different Samsung devices running Honeycomb and Gingerbread - seems to affect other data counting applications as well
- Custom day of month problem: Please upgrade to version 1.5.8. The problem should go away. :)
Data ON-OFF is FREE and ADS-FREE, but if you like it, please click "LIKE" on http://www.facebook.com/miabit.it
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
- Data ON-OFF has been written in the University of Pisa, Italy.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (email@example.com)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
- Desktop widget
- Over usage notifications
- Custom counters with alarms (dayly, weekly, monthly)
- Data usage of user and system applications
- Data usage History
(Does not work properly with Samsung R/Z (i9103) devices)
1. Data traffic monitor: check the data traffic of 2G/3G and Wi-Fi. It can also provide data traffic warning function which will warn you on notification bar when the data traffic is close to the value you set.
2. View detail: you can view data traffic that any single app occupies, and you can also stop the running of data-guzzling apps to cut down your data traffic.
3. Instantaneous data traffic: view the instantaneous data traffic of upload and download.
Avast "Moghav-A [Trj] (trojan)" has been detected (June 2, 2012)
It was false detection of that AdLantis Android SDK adlantis.jar is virus.
There was an authoritative answer from AVAST Software, which is the developer of avast! Mobile Security.
AVAST Software updated for their system at about 3 am June 22, 2012 (Japan time),The fix has been completed.
Also, To check fixing this problem, please update avast! Mobile Security with the latest version of the date of June 22.
Personalise your homescreen with one of the five tidy widgets, which look the part on any homescreen.
Set your billing date and Simple Usage Monitor will reset your allowances on that day, every month.
It only takes two minutes to set up, and then Simple Usage Monitor has what it needs to keep you permanently in control of your phone bills.
Similar to 3G Watchdog, PhoneUsage and Onavo, but with the added benefit of being much easier to set up and much clearer to see the raw information you care about.
I have had reports that some Samsung Galaxy S and SII users are receiving inaccurate results for their Data Used value. This is due to the system deleting the value which Simple Usage Monitor reads from, seemingly whenever it wants to. It appears that this is a problem with Gingerbread and Honeycomb and should work when the user can upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.3). Other data monitoring apps also suffer from this problem.
If you like this app and want to support the developer, please download Simple Usage Monitor Pro, which comes with these additional features:
- Notifications when approaching and reaching limits
- More information:
- Minutes Used per contact/by date
- Messages Used per contact/by date
- Data Used by date
- Widget updates automatically
- Widget displays the number of days until your next billing date
Download link - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mattsharris.simpleusagemonitorpro
Don't like it? Problems? Bugs? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org rather than leaving a negative review. It's impossible for me to fix your problem if I don't know what it is.
Likewise if you think my app is great, let me know! The more feedback I receive, the more I can improve this and any of my future projects.
Provides Real-time daily and monthly usage report and you can also setup custom limit.
* 17 miliion + download
* New UI design for most android device
* Home screen widgets
* Graphical Notification
* Support HD screen, 4G LTE, and ICS
" [It] will be able to shave precious megabytes off of [...] wireless bills, which will be particularly useful when roaming." - Venture Beat
"It's clever [..] you could save yourself a lot of cash!" - BBC
"This app doubles your data plan" - WSJ.com
How it works:
To compress and save your data, Onavo Extend runs continuously in the background of your phone and directs all of your mobile data traffic through Onavo's servers and compression technology. Revolutionary universal data caching means you won’t have to use your data to load the same images every time you visit a website or use an app because they’ll already be available to you on your phone. And don’t worry about local storage, because you control the percent of your phone’s memory used for storage.
Onavo Extend also optimizes images when you share over 3 or 4G so even when you’re sending images, you’re in control of how much data you use. And the Onavo Extend widget helps you easily monitor how much data you’ve saved so you can really understand how the app is working for you.
Onavo Extend is only supported for specific devices.
Some ROMs and kernels are missing important networking support that Android 4.0+ APIs and Onavo Extend rely on. If you've received a message saying your version of Android is unsupported, or if the app always says "service paused", please contact us using the Feedback link in the menu so we can help. Trying a different ROM or kernel should also help.
This App Usage Tracker app tracks what all apps are getting used on the device, and depicts the same in a graphical format. The usage stats can be exported out as well.
Note: This app starts tracking only when it is first launched.
- Get to know what all apps that are not used and can be removed to save space.
- Monitor regularly which apps are used often.
- Usage detail can be exported and/or saved on the device. - The exported details can be sent through installed e-mail service as attachment(Needs an SD Card/Storage).
- Daily notifications with the most used app.
- Disable tracking for certain apps.
- App tracking stops when the phone is locked.
- The usage data can be exported in the form of csv file, which could be sent through mail.
- Older usage data get cleaned up regularly if configured.
- Consumes very less battery.
- Very light weight tracking mechanism.
How to use the app:
- As soon as the app is launched for the first time, the app usage tracking begins.
- For the first launch of the app, the usage report will be empty.
- On the main page, the usage duration can be selected, after which app usage info would be shown.
- Tap on a particular app name in the list, will open up a time-series graph depicting the usage pattern.
- Long press on the app name would show a popup menu using which the app can be launched or uninstalled.
- The circular button on top, can be used for refreshing the usage for selected duration.
- The Usage Tracking can be enabled or disabled.
- The duration of retention for tracking data would be used to clean up older usage data.
- The accuracy of the tracking can also be controlled. There is a tradeoff here. If fine grain accuracy is required it would eat up more CPU and battery. Other levels would be little bit less accurate but would be fair on CPU and battery.
- The default e-mail id on which the mail needs to be sent can also be configured.
- The daily notification is enabled by default. This would trigger a notification automatically at 9 PM with the most used app of the day.
- By default, uninstalled apps would not be shown in the usage report.
Not supported yet:
1. Multi-user support.
2. Multi-window tracking.
3. Facebook chat head tracking.
Procedure to export usage through e-mail:
1. Providing e-mail id in "Email id for export" setting is optional. If provided then the e-mail id would be pre-populated when sending app usage through e-mail.
2. Select the tracking duration on the main page for which usage report need to be generated and send.
3. Click on "Mail" button on top action bar. This will trigger a window listing down all the apps on the device using which the usage can be exported/send/updated.
4. Select the appropriate app to export. If it is an email provider, then the e-mail id provided in Step 1 would be pre-populated. If not, provide the e-mail id on which the e-mail need to be sent.