Have you ever tasted these healthy organic Cupcakes e.g. chocolate, coconut, black and white Irish cupcakes, vanilla, banana, coffee, peanut butter, carrot, lemon poppy seed cupcakes, pumpkin, lavender honey, choco zucchini, Red Velvet Cupcakes with White Chocolate Filling and Mascarpone Frosting? If not try these and you would surely like them, they are delicious.
• Easy tap and drag gameplay.
• Make and decorate your Cupcakes as mouthwatering and yummy with delicious toppings
• Choose the flavors, wallpapers & side orders of your liking to make the whole effect cool and beautiful.
• Eat, save or set your yummy Cupcake as wallpaper on your Android smartphone.
• Cupcake maker is a fun and simple game
• Kids friendly game content e.g. No violence, horror or nudity
• Suitable for the whole family
• Cool BG music and HD graphics
Hazelnut Creme Brulee Cupcakes
• For a sophisticated cupcake reminiscent of classic creme brulee, try this elegant hazelnut liqueur-infused confection. Top with buttercream frosting and a drizzle of caramelized sugar to finish.
Orange Cream Pop Cupcakes
• Spicy orange and creamy cheesecake flavors echo the sweet pleasures of summer in this youthful treat. This cupcake recipe starts with boxed cake mix, which saves you time.
Top Cupcake Add-Ins
Keep these cupcakes on hand for an easy and intense nutrition boost:
• Hemp seeds.
Vegan protein source with a mild, nutty flavor.
Rich in fiber, protein, and omega-3s.
• Wheat germ.
One gram of dietary fiber per tablespoon.
• Sunflower seeds.
Use shelled seeds for a boost of copper, magnesium, and selenium.
• Chia seeds.
Fiber-loaded and protein-rich to control blood sugar; take on flavor of other ingredients.
And yes don’t forget to tell us how your Cupcakes look and taste. Have a good day and get some time to play.
There are some exclusive news, updates and secret tips and tricks for you about our games at facebook,
So do give us a visit there guys and have a hot cup of tea/coffee with us. Also try other games like bride dress up, princess hair dress up salon, Princess toe & nail dress up, cover girl, movie star makeover, pizza maker, soup, noodle, ice pop maker and popcorn maker etc. Or follow us on Google Plus, Mobile Games & Apps - Google+
IAP (in-app purchase):
This app lets you purchase digital content using actual money. On Google Wallet, you can configure parental controls to avoid unintentional purchases.
App supports Android 2.2(Froyo) to Android 4.x Ice Cream Sandwich and Jellybean.
This free game contains ads.
Be happy & have fun. Ok then enjoy and good bye!
Sometimes when we overindulge, the brain's regulatory abilities decrease, causing involuntary eye movements which can give the illusion of movement — even when we're lying down. Using proven optokinetic manipulation techniques, BedSpins is designed to help alleviate many of the common symptoms associated with this condition, such as dizziness and nausea. Simply swipe the screen in the direction you are spinning while looking at the middle of the screen. After a few moments, the virtual doctor checks to see if you are still spinning or if you need “just a little more."
In addition to giving you a virtual doctor to guide you through each relaxed session, BedSpins also lets you customize your experience with these options from the main menu (with many more on the way!):
• Choose from one of several different room images for your next session.
• Turn the doctor's speech on and off, depending on your current preference.
We should note that the current version of BedSpins lets you try the app by giving you three free sessions. You can purchase additional sessions from the app store either by clicking the Upgrade button on the main menu or the upgrade box at the bottom left of the screen during your next session.
Next time, why not “make it a double” with a BedSpins chaser?
Note: if you should experience any issues using BedSpins on your device, please use the information provided on this page to contact us directly before posting any negative reviews. We will work with you to resolve your problem. Thanks!
Keywords: beer, drinking, hangover, spinning, dizziness, vertigo, medical, optokinetic