This is an application that can browse builds and download build artifacts from a TeamCity server. If the artifact file is supported by your device, it will download and automatically open/install it. It is much faster and easier to navigate than the TeamCity web interface on a mobile browser. It has been tested on TeamCity 8 & 9.
* Light and dark theme
* Cache web responses
* Automatically open downloaded files (install APK's)
* Optionally notify of new builds in favorite configurations
* Optionally download multiple files at once
* TeamCity guest authentication or username & password
* Mark build config as favorite to keep it in navigation drawer
* Long press builds & configs for context menu (build information including custom parameters)
* Only download files the device can open
* Wake lock: used to prevent device from going to sleep during a download. It will be released when the download is completed.
* Internet: used to communicate with the TeamCity server.
* Read/Write external storage: needed because multiple files can be saved now.
* Run at startup: to start the notification service
Theme Engine notice:
Please do not report bugs or display problems if using a Theme Engine theme.
This app is free, open source and contains no ads. The source is released under a modified version of the MIT License.