1. Mumbai Local & Express & Passenger train Train timetable.
-Central (Nov 2014)
-Western (Virar-Dahanu Shuttle, EMU, DMU, MEMU) (effective from16 Apr 2013)
Along with starting train platform no. at Borivali & Virar.
-Harbour (Feb 2012)
-Thane-Vashi (Feb 2012)
-Rail Ticket fare
2. Mono & Metro
-Complain to Metro Authority
-Mono & Metro rules & regulations
- BEST(Nov 2014),
- NMMT(Nov 2014)
- VVMT + Vasai City MSRTC (July 2014),
- KDMT(1 Nov 2013)
-Get route by bus number
-Get buses arriving at particular bus stop
-Search buses between source and destination,/ Connected routes
-AC bus timetable updated on March April 2013
4. Offline Mail & Express trains timings, halts, Current position
- PNR status check.
5. Auto and taxi fare - Aug 2014
-Day and Night fare
-Complaint numbers of RTO
-Luggage charges information
-Local Taxi Stand Phone Numbers
-Cool Cab Fares
6. Classifieds section: Jobs & Properties from Mumbai
7. Natak Cinema
- Get daily schedule of Marathi, Gujrati, Hindi Natak (Drama)
- get Theater wise list of latest Movie shows in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane.
9. Railway megablock information
- Get weekly updated information of railway megablocks on Sundays
10. Emergency Telephone nos.
-Casualty Hospitals, Medical Financial Help (Trusts), Ambulances, Blood Banks, Railway, Air Lines, Fire Brigade, Elecricity Issue, Crains Services, Roadway Enquiries, Tourist Enquires, Imp Medical Messages
11. Picnic Spots
-get category wise list of picnic spots e.g beaches, Hill stations, Waterfalls, Caves, Forts, Farmhouse, Resorts, Lakes
-Get distance wise list of various weekend picnic spots nearby Mumbai.
-Watch pics , read description and other information about spot
-Get updated list(Oct 2012) of MTDC approved budget hotels of all over Maharashtra
12. Women Safety
- Unique woman safety app . It does't require GPS or internet.
- It also sends automatic alert SMS.
The smartest and best Mumbai Local Train app.
Automatically figures out your location, gives you the trains that you want.
Get Mumbai connecting trains e.g. Churchgate to Thane. Saves you time and money
29.01.10 New CR Timetable for Nov 2014.
Added Dahanu Trains
Update WR schedule for April 2013.
Updated CR schedule - current till May 1, 2013
Fares updated as of Jan 22.
All schedules for all lines up to date.
Download SmartShehar Mumbai to get our Auto and Bus apps
Leaves M-indicator and other apps in the dust. See our user reviews.
FREE, No smses, No registration.
Rated better than all the app onGoogle Play. See user comments.
This is not just a time table masquerading as an app. This is a really smart world class app that does everything for you intelligently.
Works without GPRS / Internet. Complete Train info OFFLINE.
Can sense where you are in Mumbai immediately showing the nearest station information.
The only software for finding Local train information in Mumbai (Bombay) that uses location information.
Uses GPS is available or gets information from your cell network.
Mumbai Local helps you navigate the local trains for Mumbai (Bombay).
Provides you information about platforms, not provided by any time table, website or application (Beta). If you see any discrepancies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or post on our facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/smartshehar.
Provides information about which side to alight (Beta). If you notice problems with this, please contact us at the above email id.
Western Railway (WR), Central Railway (CR), Harbour (HR), Trans Harbour (TH), Dahanu Shuttle (SH), Non Suburban (NH)
Work/Home feature to see your Work and Home trains directly on Dashboard as soon as you start the app.
Check out our other apps, SmartShehar Mumbai Auto Taxi Meter & Card and SmartShehar BestBus Route finder.
Called Mumbai Local Trains before.
Also spelled sometimes by Smart Shehar, Smart Sheher, SmartSheher.
► PNR Status Enquiry / PNR Status
► Train’s Between Two Stations (Source and Destination)
► Seat/Berth Availability in Indian Railways between two Stations
► Trains Arriving / Departing at a Station ( Live Station ) Arrivals Departures
► Option to query all currently running trains going towards a Station or Direction from a particular station
► Fare Enquiry / Ticket Cost including Tatkal Tickets
► Train Schedule / Train Time Table
► Spot your train / Track your train including Map View
► Trains present position along with ETA and Delays
► Current Booking Seat/Berth Availability
► Coach Position at platform
► Quick Availability at a Station for Next 7 Days
► Suburban or Metro Maps
► Search for local, Suburban or Metro trains in metropolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Jaipur, Pune etc.
► Amenities Near Station such as Hotels, ATMs , Restaurants, and Hospitals including IRCTC outlet information for train food services.
► Informs about the direction to reach Hotel from Station helpful facility to know taxi and auto fares.
Large UI to help Senior Travelers of Indian Railway with complete information; PNR enquiry option remembers last searched PNR No for ease of query.
PNR Status Enquiry: All reservations or bookings done on the Indian Rail or IRCTC Connect app receive a unique PNR identification. This is used to track reservation status of the passengers in case of wait-listed tickets along with chart status through this app.
Seat and Berth Availability for all the classes shown in table view form for ease of traveler.
Track train running status through Spot your train option gives live train status as well as Map View to help you know the train route. If you want to know the latest and accurate seat availability status, then this is the most optimum resource available.
Live Station (Arrivals and Departures): Daily travelers get information on all the trains arriving or departing from a particular station within the next 2/4/6/8 hrs. Helps local up-downers with information on trains departing from the station which include - Mumbai local train, EMU, DEMU, and Passenger trains. Information on running status as well as platform is available. If you have reached the station, but do not know how much longer you have to wait, then this is the right medium to get this info.
Trains between stations: There are so many trains plying on the Indian Railways network, this app helps you to filter/search the exact train you are looking for. This info is available to you within a few seconds at your fingertips.
Railways rules and regulation about baggage allowed, ticket cancellation refund etc. We also provide information about coach layout so that you can know whether you got a window seat or an upper berth or the middle berth and prepare for the journey accordingly.
Suburban Metro Maps (Offline) – Includes route maps of Mumbai Local, Delhi Metro - DMRC, Hyderabad MMTS, Bangalore (Namma) Metro, Chennai Metro & suburban and Kolkata Metro & Suburban. This feature helps you to plan your trips across these metropolitan cities using the suburban trains. You can get to know which route to take and also all the stations en-route.
Coach Position: You can accurately get information about the exact sequence of coaches in any train. This is very important because based on this information while waiting for a train at any railway station you can know where exactly your coach will come to a stop. This becomes all the more important on railway stations having stoppages of very small durations.
Disclaimer: The info provided in this app is sourced from publicly available sources, but we are not in any way affiliated to IRCTC or Indian Railways.
You can search train services between any two stations which fall on the same direct route.
The search provides you with a list of trains with boarding time at source station and alighting time at destination stations.
You can press on any listed train to get full information about that specific train, like its start/in between/destination stations and time for each.
Among other features:
- You have an option to search nearby source/destination station based on phones last known Geo-coordinates
- An option to long press on any station name to see it on Google maps
- Swap Source-Destination stations so as to find return trains easily
- The last searched station pair gets saved for quick use in future
- Live train information
This app can work completely offline.
If an internet connection is available it would be used to only display advertisements and collect usage statistics. This app does not collect any personal information.
This app is so smooth to use and can view the timings very easily.
The timings are taken from go4mumbai and mumbailifeline.
Please give reviews so that it can be improved.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app now has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
The search provides you with a list of alternative routes which can be used to travel from the source to destination station. It provides you with the number of line changes and station stops involved in each route. The results are displayed based on your chosen sort option.
You can also display a new graphical map of Mumbai's suburban train network, including Monorail and Metro.
The app provides for an option to display the train timetable by calling our timetable app.
You can long press on any station name from the list to see it on Google maps.
This app cannot function from SD Card, so please install and keep it in the internal memory.
This app can work completely offline (without internet).
1. PNR Status
2. Seat Availability
3. Train Schedule
4. Train B/W Stations
5. Fare Enquiry
6. Trains on Stations
7. Spot Your Train
8. Reschedule Trains
This application contains all train numbers, stations codes ,class code, so do not get perturbed ,just use this application for FREE!!
All you need to do is put in the minimum details and you will be presented with the results in a few secs.
Its now Optimised to be used on 2G network !
The App provides you with the following features:-
1) PNR Status of a booked Ticket
2) Trains Arriving at a Station within specified hours
3) Live Running Status of the Train
4) Train Route Info
5) Fare Inquiry with tatkal option
6) Search Trains between two stations
7) Seat availability of six days for all stations with tatkal feature
8) Explore 2,000+ Top Holiday destinations in India with Photos, Reviews and much more posted by real Travelers
9) Coach Map showing various classes in train like 1A , 2A , 3A , SL , Double Decker , GaribRath etc.
10) Show Diverted Trains for Today.
11) Show Re-Scheduled Trains for Today.
12) Show Cancelled Trains for Today.
It has the following features:
- Check PNR status of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Check PNR status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account
- Train schedule from train name or train number (including train name search and automatic save of all train schedules)
- Train map
- Trains between stations (with an option to display seat availability of all matching trains in the same page)
- Seat availability
- Running status of a train
- Arrivals and departures at a station
- Fare enquiry
- Display and save your IRCTC e-ticket/electronic reservation slip (ERS). This can also be shown to the TTE as a valid ticket with any of the recognised ID cards. Long press on a PNR and tap on "Get e-ticket/ERS" to use this option.
- Train status map
You can also enter your IRCTC username and password and it will get the ticket status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account. All communication with your username and password is fully encrypted with SSL, RSA and/or AES encryption methods.
- saves PNR status of all tickets automatically
- save one pair of IRCTC username and password to avoid entering it repeatedly (this is saved on your phone in the app's data folder)
- saves IRCTC e-ticket automatically
- displays train arrival and departure timings for each ticket
- view status of several tickets at once
- saves train schedule automatically so it can be viewed even if network is not available
This application is for users of the Indian Railways train network only. This does not support railways of other countries.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.
* PNR Status
* Train Search
* Seat Availability (For trains running from Major Stations)
* Seat Availability (Between any two stations)
* New Train Number finder
* Arrival & Departure
* Train Running Status
* Seat Upgrade Status
* Fare Enquiry (Much Requested by Users :) )
Payment for booking of ticket will be through Railway E-Wallet.
Just added! Kolkata Local Trains & Mumbai Local Trains for daily travelers.
Also available - Ahmedabad Local Trains, Amritsar Local Trains, Chennai Local Trains, Delhi Local Trains, Hyderabad Local Trains, Jalandhar Local Trains, Katra Local Trains, Pune Local Trains & Vijayawada Local Trains.
Official App of RailYatri. Indian Railways travelers can now get PNR status, train time tables, Train Enquiry and more through our app.
Highlights of the RailYatri indian railways PNR status app
1. GPS based live Train enquiry - includes map view.
2. PNR Status – plus confirmation predictions
3. Time Tables - with Offline access, Platform numbers, Seat availability, on-time score of trains at stations.
4. Coach positions, Seat Layout and berth layout for your upcoming journey on Indian Railway train coaches
5. Manage your trips – 1-click 'Refresh' icon on the header to add trip automatically via IRCTC SMS
6. Fare enquiry and fare calculator for indian rail travelers
7. Ahmedabad Local, Amritsar Local, Chennai Local, Delhi Local, Hyderabad Local, Jalandhar Local, Katra Local, Kolkata Local, Mumbai Local, Pune Local & Vijayawada Local
8. Lowest battery & data consumption
... and much more..
Tips to Use
- Please note that ticket booking status / PNR service is unavailable between 11:30 PM & 12:30 AM.
- Swipe the Home Screen down to refresh.
- for any issues email us at email@example.com & we will be happy to investigate any matter.
Scope of the App
Whether you are a daily commuter, business traveler or on a vacation, this is a must have app for indian railways travelers looking for information. RailYatri maintains one of the largest and most updated train database of Indian railways. All reserved, unreserved and suburban trains on indian railway are covered in the application.
1. Train list from source to destination for a day or week.
2. Passing by trains through station for a day or week.
3. Train complete route.
4. Application and database gets stored on SD card so main memory required for this app is very less.
[NOTE: Database file has to be downloaded. Size of DB file is around 3 MB. Request you to download the DB while having good internet connection like WIFI or 3G. With GPRS connection also it works but may be very slow. You can also check for updates. You can download the database to stay uptodate.]
* Train online status
* PNR status
* The complete travel app for India
* Included near stations and checkbox for Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Trivendrum, Kochin, Goa, Lucknow, Varanasi, Patna, Nagpur, Chandrapur, Bhopal, Mangalore.
* Save paper and environment by using this electronic time table.
* We have seperate applications for local trains of Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad. Please download and use those applications if you need time table of local trains for those cities.
This application works without internet connection.
1. Check trains between stations for day or week.
2. Check passing by trains
3. Check train route given train number
4. Search for trains by name.
5. PNR status
6. Seat map
This application works offline, in the sense once you downloaded this application and downloaded the database, you will be able to check train time table without being connected to internet. This will be useful when you are travelling by train and there is no connectivity. People who do not have netpack in their mobile devices also can use this. Searching the trains will be very faster because the information is available locally.
Save time and money by having the information at your fingertips anytime you need.
Save paper by using the electronic ( easily searchable) time table instead of paper book.
Plan your travel in style by using well arranged information (easily accessible) at your fingertips.
Be of help to elderly and less privileged ( may have an Android phone but may not have internet connectivity) by downloading this application and database and educating them on how to use this application.
1. Find trains between stations
2. Find passing by trains for a station.
3. Possible to search by train number.
Also provides link to other related useful applications like Chennai bus info, IRCTC booking.
There are links provided for users if they want to share this applciation with their friends or they would like to rate this app. There is also a facebook link where we will be discussing about bugs, issues, resolutions or future plans.