1. Mumbai Local & Express & Passenger train Train timetable.
-Central (Nov 2014)
-Western (Virar-Dahanu Shuttle, EMU, DMU, MEMU) (effective from16 Apr 2013)
Along with starting train platform no. at Borivali & Virar.
-Harbour (Feb 2012)
-Thane-Vashi (Feb 2012)
-Rail Ticket fare
2. Mono & Metro
-Complain to Metro Authority
-Mono & Metro rules & regulations
- BEST(Nov 2014),
- NMMT(Nov 2014)
- VVMT + Vasai City MSRTC (July 2014),
- KDMT(1 Nov 2013)
-Get route by bus number
-Get buses arriving at particular bus stop
-Search buses between source and destination,/ Connected routes
-AC bus timetable updated on March April 2013
4. Offline Mail & Express trains timings, halts, Current position
- PNR status check.
5. Auto and taxi fare - Aug 2014
-Day and Night fare
-Complaint numbers of RTO
-Luggage charges information
-Local Taxi Stand Phone Numbers
-Cool Cab Fares
6. Classifieds section: Jobs & Properties from Mumbai
7. Natak Cinema
- Get daily schedule of Marathi, Gujrati, Hindi Natak (Drama)
- get Theater wise list of latest Movie shows in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane.
9. Railway megablock information
- Get weekly updated information of railway megablocks on Sundays
10. Emergency Telephone nos.
-Casualty Hospitals, Medical Financial Help (Trusts), Ambulances, Blood Banks, Railway, Air Lines, Fire Brigade, Elecricity Issue, Crains Services, Roadway Enquiries, Tourist Enquires, Imp Medical Messages
11. Picnic Spots
-get category wise list of picnic spots e.g beaches, Hill stations, Waterfalls, Caves, Forts, Farmhouse, Resorts, Lakes
-Get distance wise list of various weekend picnic spots nearby Mumbai.
-Watch pics , read description and other information about spot
-Get updated list(Oct 2012) of MTDC approved budget hotels of all over Maharashtra
12. Women Safety
- Unique woman safety app . It does't require GPS or internet.
- It also sends automatic alert SMS.
The smartest and best Mumbai Local Train app.
Automatically figures out your location, gives you the trains that you want.
Get Mumbai connecting trains e.g. Churchgate to Thane. Saves you time and money
29.01.10 New CR Timetable for Nov 2014.
Added Dahanu Trains
Update WR schedule for April 2013.
Updated CR schedule - current till May 1, 2013
Fares updated as of Jan 22.
All schedules for all lines up to date.
Download SmartShehar Mumbai to get our Auto and Bus apps
Leaves M-indicator and other apps in the dust. See our user reviews.
FREE, No smses, No registration.
Rated better than all the app onGoogle Play. See user comments.
This is not just a time table masquerading as an app. This is a really smart world class app that does everything for you intelligently.
Works without GPRS / Internet. Complete Train info OFFLINE.
Can sense where you are in Mumbai immediately showing the nearest station information.
The only software for finding Local train information in Mumbai (Bombay) that uses location information.
Uses GPS is available or gets information from your cell network.
Mumbai Local helps you navigate the local trains for Mumbai (Bombay).
Provides you information about platforms, not provided by any time table, website or application (Beta). If you see any discrepancies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or post on our facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/smartshehar.
Provides information about which side to alight (Beta). If you notice problems with this, please contact us at the above email id.
Western Railway (WR), Central Railway (CR), Harbour (HR), Trans Harbour (TH), Dahanu Shuttle (SH), Non Suburban (NH)
Work/Home feature to see your Work and Home trains directly on Dashboard as soon as you start the app.
Check out our other apps, SmartShehar Mumbai Auto Taxi Meter & Card and SmartShehar BestBus Route finder.
Called Mumbai Local Trains before.
Also spelled sometimes by Smart Shehar, Smart Sheher, SmartSheher.
1. Seat Availability: Just give the source and destination stations along with the likely date of train journey and you William get the latest general / sleeper / ac / tatkal seat availability of indian rail.
2. PNR Status: You can also know the pnr status of your ticket by entering your pnr details and you will get the detailed pnr information of indian rail in return.
3. Train Running Status: You can check the latest updated train location / running status / live status of indian rail by providing the train number and date of journey. All the latest info about the given train status will be presented to you.
4. Arrival / Departure : You can also get the info about the trains passing through / arrived / departed from a station of indian rail using this functionality. You can also search for a train starting from the given station and destined to another station.
5. IRCTC : You can perform all the irctc related operation using this app e.g booking and cancelling ticket, checking seat availability along with other irctc features of indian railway.
6. Schedule : You will get all the information about a train's schedule of indian railway including the starting and destination along with the intermediate stations with scheduled arrival and departure time of each and every station.
7. Train Fare: You can get all the fare related info of a particular train of indian railway using this application e.g base and tatkal fare, reservation fee, total fare including tatkal, food and other charges etc.
8. Train Between Stations: You will get info regarding all the trains available between the given pair of stations of indian railway, their type e.g passenger, superfast, shatabdi, rajdhani, duranto, holiday special etc. using this functionality.
9. Station Code and Train Number: This application is having latest and updated database of nearly all the stations of indian railway along with their station code and trains along with their number. You can get station code from station name and vice-versa and train number from train name.
10. Seat Coach Map: You can locate the position of your seat in the coach of indian railway using your seat number. This app is having the seat map / coach map of all types of indian railway coaches e.g general , sleeper, 3rd ac, 2nd ac, first ac etc.
Note: This application works best with WIFI / 3G Internet connection.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app now has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
Ahmedabad Local Trains, Amritsar Local Trains, Chennai Local Trains, Delhi Local Trains, Hyderabad Local Trains, Jalandhar Local Trains, Katra Local Trains, Kolkata Local Trains, Mumbai Local Trains, Pune Local Trains & Vijayawada Local Trains.
RailYatri is now the only app covering all trains in India.
Official App of RailYatri. Indian railways travelers can now get PNR status, train time tables, Train Enquiry and more through our app.
Highlights of the RailYatri indian railways PNR status app
1. GPS based live Train enquiry - includes map view.
2. PNR Status – plus confirmation predictions
3. Time Tables - with Offline access, Platform numbers, Seat availability, on-time score of trains at stations.
4. Coach positions, Seat Layout and berth layout for your upcoming journey on Indian Railway train coaches
5. Manage your trips – 1-click 'Refresh' icon on the header to add trip automatically via IRCTC SMS
6. Fare enquiry and fare calculator for indian rail travelers
7. Ahmedabad Local, Amritsar Local, Chennai Local, Delhi Local, Hyderabad Local, Jalandhar Local, Katra Local, Kolkata Local, Mumbai Local, Pune Local & Vijayawada Local
8. Lowest battery & data consumption
... and much more..
Tips to Use
- Please note that ticket booking status / PNR service is unavailable between 11:30 PM & 12:30 AM.
- Swipe the Home Screen down to refresh.
- for any issues email us at email@example.com & we will be happy to investigate any matter.
Scope of the App
Whether you are a daily commuter, business traveler or on a vacation, this is a must have app for indian railways travelers looking for information. RailYatri maintains one of the largest and most updated train database of Indian railways. All reserved, unreserved and suburban trains on indian railway are covered in the application.
All you need to do is put in the minimum details and you will be presented with the results in a few secs.
Its now Optimised to be used on 2G network !
The App provides you with the following features:-
1) PNR Status of a booked Ticket
2) Trains Arriving at a Station within specified hours
3) Live Running Status of the Train
4) Train Route Info
5) Fare Inquiry with tatkal option
6) Search Trains between two stations
7) Seat availability of six days for all stations with tatkal feature
8) Explore 2,000+ Top Holiday destinations in India with Photos, Reviews and much more posted by real Travelers
9) Coach Map showing various classes in train like 1A , 2A , 3A , SL , Double Decker , GaribRath etc.
10) Show Diverted Trains for Today.
11) Show Re-Scheduled Trains for Today.
12) Show Cancelled Trains for Today.
• PNR Status Enquiry / Inquiry
• Seat Availability Information
• List of Trains Running Between the Stations
• Trains arriving and departing on a particular station
• Fare Enquiry
• Train Schedule or Train Time Table
• Spot Your Train or Track Running Status
Some new features added:
1. Premium Special trains added for the convenience of travellers
2. You can search for passenger amenities like; Hospitals, Hotels, Bars and Restaurants and ATMs, near any railway station.
3. Seat Map/Berth Layout for various types of passenger classes added.
4. Easy-to-use UI to enquire about seat/berth availability, fare and train schedule.
5. Spot your train location on Map now
6. Current Booking availability at a particular station
7. Option to search for trains going up or down at a station - a special feature for local daily up downers.
8. Ease of search for frequent travelers
9. EMU / DEMU / Passenger trains added
10. Nearby Station amenities coming soon
11. Railways rules for baggage etc added
The functions offered by the app are as follows:
PNR STATUS ENQUIRY/ INQUIRY: All reservations done on the Indian Rail receive a unique PNR identification. This can be used to track reservation status of the passengers in case of wait-listed tickets along with chart status. Our PNR status facility provides the fastest connectivity to the Indian Railway servers and information regarding reservation status is instantaneously provided to the users.
SEAT AVAILABILITY: Indian Railway has a vast no of users vying to get reservations on various trains for their journey across the vast network of Bhartiya Rail. The user of this app can check whether reservation is available on a particular train for a particular class of seat on a particular date. Again using our state of the art connectivity algorithm the user is provided this information almost instantaneously. Then user can use IRCTC site for bookings e-tickets or IRCTC other applications. Information on berth availability, seat availability is provided here.
TRAINS BETWEEN STATIONS: Sometimes we need to find out which all trains are running between two stations. The app provides an excellent interface for this function. It also gives additional information such as the classes of travel available in the train and also the day of week on which the train runs.
LIVE STATIONS: This feature has been specially incorporated keeping in view the needs of daily travelers. Herein you get information on all the trains, arriving or departing from a particular station within the next 2/4/6/8 hrs. Helps local up-downers with trains departing from the station, even Mumbai local train, EMU arrival departure is shown.
FARE ENQUIRY: This feature of the app provides information on the fare the passenger needs to pay for the journey. The user needs to input the train name/no, source and destination stations and the class of travel - in response the system provides a list trains travelling between the 2 stations and on choosing a train, the user gets the fare information.
TRAIN SCHEDULE: This feature of the app is designed to provide the scheduled route of any train chosen by the user. The user needs to either enter train no or name and the system provides the full route information, train time table, including all halting stations with arrival and departure timings.
SPOT YOUR TRAIN: This App feature provides current running status of any train by just entering the train no/name. This system provides information on delay (if any) of the train and also the current location of the train apart from ETA that is expected time of arrival.
★ PNR status checker
★ Offline feature- load last successful pnr status
★ PNR Status Notifier
★ Searched PNR Records
★ Arrivals / Departures
★ Trains between stations (Find Trains)
★ Check Seat Availability
★ Get Fair Inquiry
★ Train Schedule
★ Train Running Status (Live)
★ Movable to external media (SD card)
☞ Get the most out of Indian Railway Inquiry:
■ PNR Status, Records & Notifier :
✔ Are you worried to know your ticket/PNR status? Now it’s time to relax because this application made it easy to search PNR status, maintain PNR records and an automated PNR status notification right on your notification bar.
✔ Easy to refresh PNRs & quick way to view latest PNR status
■ Train between stations:
✔ Thousands of thousands trains running all over India. But now this application made it possible to filter/search trains and its schedule. Just enter source and destination station & get list of trains within few seconds.
■ Seat availability:
✔ Don’t know the latest seat availability? This application is for you to check available seats. You can filter search based on different criteria such as train, date, class and quota.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Arrival and Departures:
✔ Ohhh!! Don’t know how long you have to wait at station? Well, just enter station name and get list of incoming/outgoing trains. You may filter on hour basis.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Fare Inquiry:
✔ Limit your pocket! Define travel budget! Find best suitable trains and fare details.
■ Train schedule & Train Running Status:
✔ It’s really irritates especially when you don’t know about train schedule and expected/real arrival-departure train times. Use Live Train Running Status & make yourself more comfortable and feel secure while travelling to unknown places.
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
It has the following features:
- Check PNR status of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Check PNR status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account
- Train schedule from train name or train number (including train name search and automatic save of all train schedules)
- Train map
- Trains between stations (with an option to display seat availability of all matching trains in the same page)
- Seat availability
- Running status of a train
- Arrivals and departures at a station
- Fare enquiry
- Display and save your IRCTC e-ticket/electronic reservation slip (ERS). This can also be shown to the TTE as a valid ticket with any of the recognised ID cards. Long press on a PNR and tap on "Get e-ticket/ERS" to use this option.
- Train status map
You can also enter your IRCTC username and password and it will get the ticket status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account. All communication with your username and password is fully encrypted with SSL, RSA and/or AES encryption methods.
- saves PNR status of all tickets automatically
- save one pair of IRCTC username and password to avoid entering it repeatedly (this is saved on your phone in the app's data folder)
- saves IRCTC e-ticket automatically
- displays train arrival and departure timings for each ticket
- view status of several tickets at once
- saves train schedule automatically so it can be viewed even if network is not available
This application is for users of the Indian Railways train network only. This does not support railways of other countries.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.
The search provides you with a list of alternative routes which can be used to travel from the source to destination station. It provides you with the number of line changes and station stops involved in each route. The results are displayed based on your chosen sort option.
You can also display a new graphical map of Mumbai's suburban train network, including Monorail and Metro.
The app provides for an option to display the train timetable by calling our timetable app.
You can long press on any station name from the list to see it on Google maps.
This app cannot function from SD Card, so please install and keep it in the internal memory.
This app can work completely offline (without internet).
• Login for existing users
• Search and Book train tickets
• View and Cancel tickets
Download this IRCTC Rail Booking Online Android App for free and enjoy!
Now you have the power of access within your hands to get live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends!
No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
* Live train status
* Live station status
* Train schedule
* Cancelled trains
* Rescheduled trains
* Diverted trains
* PNR status
* Reload and exit buttons are also available in options.
* Please select Station after you enter your train name/number to get trains status at that station.
* Train Search
* Train Route
* Train availability
Keywords: Live Train Status India, Live Train Status, Indian Train Status, Live! train status, train time,Live Train Status,Live Train Status,Live Train Status
Payment for booking of ticket will be through Railway E-Wallet.
This app is so smooth to use and can view the timings very easily.
The timings are taken from go4mumbai and mumbailifeline.
Please give reviews so that it can be improved.
1. Train list from source to destination for a day or week.
2. Passing by trains through station for a day or week.
3. Train complete route.
4. Application and database gets stored on SD card so main memory required for this app is very less.
[NOTE: Database file has to be downloaded. Size of DB file is around 3 MB. Request you to download the DB while having good internet connection like WIFI or 3G. With GPRS connection also it works but may be very slow. You can also check for updates. You can download the database to stay uptodate.]
* Train online status
* PNR status
* The complete travel app for India
* Included near stations and checkbox for Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Trivendrum, Kochin, Goa, Lucknow, Varanasi, Patna, Nagpur, Chandrapur, Bhopal, Mangalore.
* Save paper and environment by using this electronic time table.
* We have seperate applications for local trains of Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad. Please download and use those applications if you need time table of local trains for those cities.
This application works without internet connection.
1. Check trains between stations for day or week.
2. Check passing by trains
3. Check train route given train number
4. Search for trains by name.
5. PNR status
6. Seat map
This application works offline, in the sense once you downloaded this application and downloaded the database, you will be able to check train time table without being connected to internet. This will be useful when you are travelling by train and there is no connectivity. People who do not have netpack in their mobile devices also can use this. Searching the trains will be very faster because the information is available locally.
Save time and money by having the information at your fingertips anytime you need.
Save paper by using the electronic ( easily searchable) time table instead of paper book.
Plan your travel in style by using well arranged information (easily accessible) at your fingertips.
Be of help to elderly and less privileged ( may have an Android phone but may not have internet connectivity) by downloading this application and database and educating them on how to use this application.
1. Find trains between stations
2. Find passing by trains for a station.
3. Possible to search by train number.
Also provides link to other related useful applications like Chennai bus info, IRCTC booking.
There are links provided for users if they want to share this applciation with their friends or they would like to rate this app. There is also a facebook link where we will be discussing about bugs, issues, resolutions or future plans.