Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app now has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
Now you have the power of access within your hands to get live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends!
No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
* Live train status
* Live station status
* Train schedule
* Cancelled trains
* Rescheduled trains
* Diverted trains
* PNR status
* Reload and exit buttons are also available in options.
* Please select Station after you enter your train name/number to get trains status at that station.
* Train Search
* Train Route
* Train availability
Keywords: Live Train Status India, Live Train Status, Indian Train Status, Live! train status, train time,Live Train Status,Live Train Status,Live Train Status
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Pnr enquiry, tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
Tips to Use the App
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
- Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
★ PNR status checker
★ Offline feature- load last successful pnr status
★ PNR Status Notifier
★ Searched PNR Records
★ Arrivals / Departures
★ Trains between stations (Find Trains)
★ Check Seat Availability
★ Get Fair Inquiry
★ Train Schedule
★ Train Running Status (Live)
★ Movable to external media (SD card)
☞ Get the most out of Indian Railway Inquiry:
■ PNR Status, Records & Notifier :
✔ Are you worried to know your ticket/PNR status? Now it’s time to relax because this application made it easy to search PNR status, maintain PNR records and an automated PNR status notification right on your notification bar.
✔ Easy to refresh PNRs & quick way to view latest PNR status
■ Train between stations:
✔ Thousands of thousands trains running all over India. But now this application made it possible to filter/search trains and its schedule. Just enter source and destination station & get list of trains within few seconds.
■ Seat availability:
✔ Don’t know the latest seat availability? This application is for you to check available seats. You can filter search based on different criteria such as train, date, class and quota.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Arrival and Departures:
✔ Ohhh!! Don’t know how long you have to wait at station? Well, just enter station name and get list of incoming/outgoing trains. You may filter on hour basis.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Fare Inquiry:
✔ Limit your pocket! Define travel budget! Find best suitable trains and fare details.
■ Train schedule & Train Running Status:
✔ It’s really irritates especially when you don’t know about train schedule and expected/real arrival-departure train times. Use Live Train Running Status & make yourself more comfortable and feel secure while travelling to unknown places.
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
* PNR Status
* Train Search
* Seat Availability (For trains running from Major Stations)
* Seat Availability (Between any two stations)
* New Train Number finder
* Arrival & Departure
* Train Running Status
* Seat Upgrade Status
* Fare Enquiry (Much Requested by Users :) )
- Indian Railways Seat Availability
- Indian Rail Enquiry & Live updates
- Trains running status
- Station Alarms to wake you before your station
- Search trains by number
- Train schedule
- PNR status - Track waitlisted PNRs for status changes automatically
- Fare enquiry
- Train station & stoppage time information
- Share PNR information
- Ratings & Reviews of Indian Trains & Indian Railway Stations
FREE of cost app downloaded by over 3 million people, and with special mention from Sundar Pichai (Google's Android Head). Also make FREE calls to over 23,000 cheap hotels in India. Get cheap budget hotels, best hotel deals, lowest hotel rates and hotel photos and reviews.
This train app has the best live Indian Train Running status, pnr status and tracker with irctc mobile ticket booking. Get seat availability, train schedule, live status, arrival departure, offline train routes, share with friends via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc. If you are looking for a hotel tonight, this app is for you!
ixigo trains & hotels gets accurate train running status information, PNR Status and cheap budget hotel accommodation Find the best budget hotels in most Indian cities, search by area, get the best hotel deals and most importantly, call hotels for free and book online! The app automatically scans your SMS inbox for PNRs and alerts you for changes in
You can also find which days a train runs on, or which class to choose, find availability, PNR status, routes or accurate fares, just like before! Get live train running status with maps!
With the all new ixigo trains & hotels app, you can:
- Find Budget Hotels everywhere: cities, localities, near airports & train stations or even near you.
- Call cheap hotels for free
- Get the best budget hotel deals
- Compare hotel prices from many booking websites
- Find hotel amenities, see photos of rooms, read ratings and reviews and access location & maps
- Get automated PNR status updates and train delay notifications.
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- See train timetable for all passenger and express trains
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check live train running status from NTES for over 5000+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Rate & review trains
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Explore seat/berth maps to find convenient seats
- Get real time running status of trains
- Add trains to your Favourites to create a ready reference to plan your trip
- Links to IRCTC Official app for bookings
This app covers all major trains in India, including:
- Shatabdi Express, Rajdhani, Duronto Express, Garib Rath, Jan Shatabdi, Inter-city, Superfast Trains
- Local MEMU / EMU Trains, Suburban Trains
Finds availability and status for all coach classes : Sleeper (SL), Third AC (3 AC), Second AC (2 AC), First AC (1 AC), Chair Car (CC) etc.
- Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Konkan Railway, Eastern Railway (ER), Central Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), and all other railway zones.
The hotel coverage of this app is awesome too, with budget hotels, hostels, guest houses, lodges, resorts, dharamshalas, serviced apartments, cheap hotels across India. 1-star, 2-star, 3-star hotels and more.
People who search for this app often mis-spell it as xigo, exigo, exego and ixego.
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on 3rd party websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit the official Indian Railways train website / app to make your bookings.
Indian Railways Official app for travelers using railways for taking holiday vacation trips, official trips, tours, and daily commute. Site provides train-running related and real-time status queries for all trains of India.
•Spot Your Train
•Trains between Stations
♦ It is totally a Ad-Free version
♦ It is free to use
♦ Best for low end phones, it uses a bit of your processor.
♦ It uses a negligible part of ram to work.
♦ It runs without the need of high speed internet.
♦ It is not affiliated by IRCTC or Indian railways, but it grabs data from Railway server
♦ One of the simplest application for train live running status check
♦ Check and spot current status of your train
♦ Check your PNR stats with railways
♦ Check the Live status of any station all over india
♦ Check about the diverted/cancelled trains
♦ Check Train schedules (any train)
♦ Check Re-scheduled trains
♦ Feedback for railways
♦ All this function in a small package
♦ Please tell me if you encountered any problem with the app.
♦ Periodical updates for improvement.
1. Store your train tickets using PNR and access them even when you are offline!
2. Receive automatic updates to your mobile whenever your ticket status changes. No more manual checking of wait-listed tickets!
3. Find train schedule using train number or train name
4. Find trains between two railway stations
5. Get train schedule (with offline access) and current running status of any train
6. Get a list of trains arriving/departing from a station in the next 2, 4 or 8 hours!
7. Get the current running status of any train including its location on the Google map
8. Get train fare
9. Get train seat availability (including tatkal)
10. Get schedule of special trains operated by Indian Railways
11. Get a list of rescheduled, cancelled and diverted trains
12. Get train seat layout/birth map
13. Book train tickets using mobile web
14. You can receive automatic updates as a train passes through various stations (Track your train)
15. Use homepage widgets for tracking trains or train tickets. You can even configure tracking widgets on lock screen!
16. Share your train ticket details over sms, email etc.
Some of the unique features provided by Indian Railway Guide include,
- Automatically downloads train schedule for offline access whenever you view train schedule online
- Ultra fast access to information even when you are on a low speed internet link
- Conserves battery intelligently even when automatic tracking is enabled
- Train tickets are automatically removed as they expire
- Can use multiple online rail databases (PRS or NTES, NTES access is recommended)
- Continously maintained app to ensure reliability
- Supports all trains operated by Indian Railways including passenger trains, express trains, jan shatabdi trains, shatabdi trains, rajdhani trains, duronto trains, garib rath trains, intercity trains, superfast trains, MEMU, EMU, DMU, suburban trains, holiday special trains, MMTS, mail express trains and luxury trains.
We also provide free user support! Please contact us for any queries/feature requests.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to indian railways or irctc. This is only a tool to access publicly available information.
• One step login to existing users
• Search and Book train tickets
• View and Cancel tickets
• Retains recently added passenger details
• New Users, register from App directly
• Upcoming Journey Alerts
Enjoy the never before experience of online ticketing with all new IRCTC mobile app.
Just added! Kolkata Local Trains & Mumbai Local Trains for daily travelers.
Also available - Ahmedabad Local Trains, Amritsar Local Trains, Chennai Local Trains, Delhi Local Trains, Hyderabad Local Trains, Jalandhar Local Trains, Katra Local Trains, Pune Local Trains & Vijayawada Local Trains.
Official App of RailYatri. Indian Railways travelers can now get PNR status, train time tables, Train Enquiry and more through our app.
Highlights of the RailYatri indian railways PNR status app
1. GPS based live Train enquiry - includes map view.
2. PNR Status – plus confirmation predictions
3. Time Tables - with Offline access, Platform numbers, Seat availability, on-time score of trains at stations.
4. Coach positions, Seat Layout and berth layout for your upcoming journey on Indian Railway train coaches
5. Manage your trips – 1-click 'Refresh' icon on the header to add trip automatically via IRCTC SMS
6. Fare enquiry and fare calculator for indian rail travelers
7. Ahmedabad Local, Amritsar Local, Chennai Local, Delhi Local, Hyderabad Local, Jalandhar Local, Katra Local, Kolkata Local, Mumbai Local, Pune Local & Vijayawada Local
8. Lowest battery & data consumption
... and much more..
Tips to Use
- Please note that ticket booking status / PNR service is unavailable between 11:30 PM & 12:30 AM.
- Swipe the Home Screen down to refresh.
- for any issues email us at email@example.com & we will be happy to investigate any matter.
Scope of the App
Whether you are a daily commuter, business traveler or on a vacation, this is a must have app for indian railways travelers looking for information. RailYatri maintains one of the largest and most updated train database of Indian railways. All reserved, unreserved and suburban trains on indian railway are covered in the application.
NEW Feature: SplitCal is being introduced in the latest version 1.2. You can now see the Availability Statuses of the various Ticket Split Combinations from A -> B -> C through different B stations.
Next Feature coming up soon:
Auto-refresh of Seat Availability, on Scheduled time basis.
For example, you will be able to set:
"Auto-refresh the Delhi to Mumbai Seat Calendar at 10:30pm everyday"
A lot of effort has been put into making the app fast even when running in very old phones. If you do encounter bugs, please let us know. Thanks.
1. When you first start the app, make sure you have Net connectivity, as a small database needs to be downloaded to make the app offline capable.
2. Inside the Availability Calendar screen, click on the Column Headers to go into the individual Train Time-Tables.
1. Train between 2 stations
2. Train Route
3. Seat Availability
5. Running Status
6. PNR Status
7. Seat Map
eRail.in app provides one stop window to all information related with Indian trains. eRail.in maintains the largest and most updated trains database of Indian railways. All reserved, unreserved and suburban trains are covered in the application. eRail.in website provides more enhanced experience and greater depth of information related to train travel.
1. Mumbai Local & Express & Passenger train Train timetable.
-Central (Nov 2014)
-Western (Virar-Dahanu Shuttle, EMU, DMU, MEMU) (effective from16 Apr 2013)
Along with starting train platform no. at Borivali & Virar.
-Harbour (Feb 2012)
-Thane-Vashi (Feb 2012)
-Rail Ticket fare
2. Mono & Metro
-Complain to Metro Authority
-Mono & Metro rules & regulations
- BEST(Nov 2014),
- NMMT(Nov 2014)
- VVMT + Vasai City MSRTC (July 2014),
- KDMT(1 Nov 2013)
-Get route by bus number
-Get buses arriving at particular bus stop
-Search buses between source and destination,/ Connected routes
-AC bus timetable updated on March April 2013
4. Offline Mail & Express trains timings, halts, Current position
- PNR status check.
5. Auto and taxi fare - Aug 2014
-Day and Night fare
-Complaint numbers of RTO
-Luggage charges information
-Local Taxi Stand Phone Numbers
-Cool Cab Fares
6. Classifieds section: Jobs & Properties from Mumbai
7. Natak Cinema
- Get daily schedule of Marathi, Gujrati, Hindi Natak (Drama)
- get Theater wise list of latest Movie shows in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane.
9. Railway megablock information
- Get weekly updated information of railway megablocks on Sundays
10. Emergency Telephone nos.
-Casualty Hospitals, Medical Financial Help (Trusts), Ambulances, Blood Banks, Railway, Air Lines, Fire Brigade, Elecricity Issue, Crains Services, Roadway Enquiries, Tourist Enquires, Imp Medical Messages
11. Picnic Spots
-get category wise list of picnic spots e.g beaches, Hill stations, Waterfalls, Caves, Forts, Farmhouse, Resorts, Lakes
-Get distance wise list of various weekend picnic spots nearby Mumbai.
-Watch pics , read description and other information about spot
-Get updated list(Oct 2012) of MTDC approved budget hotels of all over Maharashtra
12. Women Safety
- Unique woman safety app . It does't require GPS or internet.
- It also sends automatic alert SMS.
All you need to do is put in the minimum details and you will be presented with the results in a few secs.
Its now Optimised to be used on 2G network !
The App provides you with the following features:-
1) PNR Status of a booked Ticket
2) Trains Arriving at a Station within specified hours
3) Live Running Status of the Train
4) Train Route Info
5) Fare Inquiry with tatkal option
6) Search Trains between two stations
7) Seat availability of six days for all stations with tatkal feature
8) Explore 2,000+ Top Holiday destinations in India with Photos, Reviews and much more posted by real Travelers
9) Coach Map showing various classes in train like 1A , 2A , 3A , SL , Double Decker , GaribRath etc.
10) Show Diverted Trains for Today.
11) Show Re-Scheduled Trains for Today.
12) Show Cancelled Trains for Today.
► PNR Status Enquiry / PNR Status
► Train’s Between Two Stations (Source and Destination)
► Seat/Berth Availability in Indian Railways between two Stations
► Trains Arriving / Departing at a Station ( Live Station ) Arrivals Departures
► Option to query all currently running trains going towards a Station or Direction from a particular station
► Fare Enquiry / Ticket Cost including Tatkal Tickets
► Train Schedule / Train Time Table
► Spot your train / Track your train including Map View
► Trains present position along with ETA and Delays
► Current Booking Seat/Berth Availability
► Coach Position at platform
► Quick Availability at a Station for Next 7 Days
► Suburban or Metro Maps
► Search for local, Suburban or Metro trains in metropolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Jaipur, Pune etc.
► Amenities Near Station such as Hotels, ATMs , Restaurants, and Hospitals including IRCTC outlet information for train food services.
► Informs about the direction to reach Hotel from Station helpful facility to know taxi and auto fares.
Large UI to help Senior Travelers of Indian Railway with complete information; PNR enquiry option remembers last searched PNR No for ease of query.
PNR Status Enquiry: All reservations or bookings done on the Indian Rail or IRCTC Connect app receive a unique PNR identification. This is used to track reservation status of the passengers in case of wait-listed tickets along with chart status through this app.
Seat and Berth Availability for all the classes shown in table view form for ease of traveler.
Track train running status through Spot your train option gives live train status as well as Map View to help you know the train route. If you want to know the latest and accurate seat availability status, then this is the most optimum resource available.
Live Station (Arrivals and Departures): Daily travelers get information on all the trains arriving or departing from a particular station within the next 2/4/6/8 hrs. Helps local up-downers with information on trains departing from the station which include - Mumbai local train, EMU, DEMU, and Passenger trains. Information on running status as well as platform is available. If you have reached the station, but do not know how much longer you have to wait, then this is the right medium to get this info.
Trains between stations: There are so many trains plying on the Indian Railways network, this app helps you to filter/search the exact train you are looking for. This info is available to you within a few seconds at your fingertips.
Railways rules and regulation about baggage allowed, ticket cancellation refund etc. We also provide information about coach layout so that you can know whether you got a window seat or an upper berth or the middle berth and prepare for the journey accordingly.
Suburban Metro Maps (Offline) – Includes route maps of Mumbai Local, Delhi Metro - DMRC, Hyderabad MMTS, Bangalore (Namma) Metro, Chennai Metro & suburban and Kolkata Metro & Suburban. This feature helps you to plan your trips across these metropolitan cities using the suburban trains. You can get to know which route to take and also all the stations en-route.
Coach Position: You can accurately get information about the exact sequence of coaches in any train. This is very important because based on this information while waiting for a train at any railway station you can know where exactly your coach will come to a stop. This becomes all the more important on railway stations having stoppages of very small durations.
Disclaimer: The info provided in this app is sourced from publicly available sources, but we are not in any way affiliated to IRCTC or Indian Railways.
1. Find trains between stations
2. Find passing by trains for a station.
3. Possible to search by train number.
Also provides link to other related useful applications like Chennai bus info, IRCTC booking.
There are links provided for users if they want to share this applciation with their friends or they would like to rate this app. There is also a facebook link where we will be discussing about bugs, issues, resolutions or future plans.
This application works without internet connection.
1. Check trains between stations for day or week.
2. Check passing by trains
3. Check train route given train number
4. Search for trains by name.
5. PNR status
6. Seat map
This application works offline, in the sense once you downloaded this application and downloaded the database, you will be able to check train time table without being connected to internet. This will be useful when you are travelling by train and there is no connectivity. People who do not have netpack in their mobile devices also can use this. Searching the trains will be very faster because the information is available locally.
Save time and money by having the information at your fingertips anytime you need.
Save paper by using the electronic ( easily searchable) time table instead of paper book.
Plan your travel in style by using well arranged information (easily accessible) at your fingertips.
Be of help to elderly and less privileged ( may have an Android phone but may not have internet connectivity) by downloading this application and database and educating them on how to use this application.
This application also has
* Taxi fare calculator
* Auto fare calculator
* PNR status checker ( link to other good apps )
* BEST bus details ( Link to other good apps)
* Mumbai railway map
* IRCTC mobile site link for rail booking.
We also see that there are other good applications for Mubaikars like m-indicator from mobond, Mumbai taxi and Auto card by Aditya talpade, Best bus route finder(Mumbai) by SmartShehar.com and so on..You can use the application that suits your needs.
This is our effort to simplify the application. For first time users this application is not that straight forward but once you get used to it you may like it.
If you have very good internet connection then there are websites like goformumbai.com or mumbailifeline.com