Not on the Northeast Corridor, get the app showing screens for the entire New Jersey Transit train network at NJ Transit Departures.
• Book one-way and roundtrip tickets
• Check train status
• Search for station information
• Show your eTicket while onboard
• Save your ticket to your phone calendar or Samsung Wallet™
• And so much more
All this, without the hassle of your laptop, making calls or printing your ticket.
For help or feedback on the Amtrak app, go to amtrak.com/contact-us
• The official TfGM Metrolink map, with pan and zoom navigation.
• Locate the station you’re looking for quickly with the station finder.
• The world's fastest route planner, which calculates your best route instantly, even with no network connection.
• Your choice of the fastest route or the route with least changes.
• A schematic plan of your route and a clearly animated overlay on the map.
• GPS location of your nearest station, for getting home quickly.
All this and more is FREE with the Manchester Metrolink Map from TfGM and mxData!
Alerts, Fares, Transfers + Connections
Find a schedule faster than njtransit.com!
* No Internet connection required!
* All NJ Transit train lines supported.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Alarm to wake you up before arrival or departure.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not affiliated with NJ Transit, NJTransit.
Formerly known as NJTransit Rail
*** Edit Font Size via Settings ***
*** Display the Train Number in Settings ***
Navigate back by using the built-in back button on Android devices.
renderDragon is not affiliated with NJTransit.
Please send comments, requests and errors to email@example.com
When's my train? With just one click view the departure screens in real time for New Jersey Transit. You can preset up to three buttons for train stations of your choice.
Departure screens also show the Amtrak departures in New York Penn Station and stops in New Jersey.
For Metro North riders east of the Hudson or if you are continuing your trip to upstate New York or Connecticut, get the Metro North Departures app.
For riders continuing their trips on either Amtrak or the Path, please consider purchasing My Amtrak Trip or Path Destinations Premium.
The developer is not affiliated with New Jersey Transit, Amtrak, or Metro North.
What is it?
This app is a viewer for passbooks - a passbook could be a e.g. boarding-pass for your next flight, a coupon for a nice hot beverage on the destination, a movie ticket, a membership card - there are a lot of possibilities.
Basically it is a replacement for a piece of paper or plastic you would normally have to carry with you - so lets save some trees and reduce waste!
Also this app is Free-Software - Free not only as in "Free Beer" - but more as in Richard Stallmans Concept of Free and Open Software for a better World.
How does it work?
There are so called pkpass files - you can open them with this app - e.g. when you receive them via email or get an Download-option. The most important content is the BarCode ( QR , AZTEC & PDF417which authorizes you most of the time - but it also has other interesting content like a description - often a time ( that you now can add to your calendar ) - often also locations ( to give you directions ) - just try It out!
The app is offline usable once you downloaded the pass!
I stumbled upon Passbook files when i received my ticket for the 29c3 - I liked the Idea - but there was no Android App which was working for me. I saw that the implementation is quite easy ( just a zip container with json and images ) - The first version was build very quick & was working for me ( got entry to 29C3 ) - In the following year I have not worked on this app much as I had no real use-cases but there where a lot of users downloading the app and I fixed processing of some passes that where send to me ( some passes contain really broken json .. )
One year later - just before the 30C3 - I came to work a bit on this app again - for 2 reasons:
- a friend of mine is very into this whole BTLE thing and location beacon / context aware thing could be interesting for Passbook - but nothing ready yet
- I got a mail from a Luis Torrecilla - a very nice designer who did a great redesign
This all was leading to PassAndroid - a completely new version - with a new look and new functions ( sorting and adding to calendar alongside pull to refresh a navigation drawer and contextual ActionBar menu )
Passes that work
Austrian Airlines ( http://www.austrian.com/ )
cleartrip ( tested with IRCTC - Indian Railway )
Porter Airlines ( tested in North America )
Ticketfly ( tested in North America )
Saudi Arabian Airlines
entrada cine ( entradas.com )
Empire Theatres Tickets
owl ticket Kinépolis
Cineworld in Middlesborough UK
Cinecitta in Nuremberg
Kinepolis cinemas in Belgium
chaos communication congress
these are only some I know of - please drop me an email or post into the community about the ones you know that work
Source Code / Issues
both on github:
Keywords: cards gift cards store cards pass passes passbooks qr-code qr-codes ticket tickets entry loyalty cards passsource membership identification member conference ticket boarding pass travel
Enter NY Transit Status - a smart route to successful, easy, and worry free travel in and around NYC.
NY Transit Status features simple and intuitive navigation, an array of supported transit agencies, transit maps.
- NYC Subway and Buses
- Bridges & Tunnels
- Elevators and Escalators
2. NJ Transit
- NJ Rail
- NJ Light Rail
- NJ Bus
3. NY CitiBike
Downloadable maps for offline viewing (requires a PDF viewer):
- NY Subway
- NYC Bus
- NJ Rail
Access to online maps:
- Individual Subway lines (long click on each service status item in the Subway Tab)
- Long Island Rail Road
- Metro-North Railroad
- Bridges and Tunnels
Please, send feedback, or if you encounter any issues, to firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a low star rating. I will try to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Thank you for trying the app.
- The app is ad-supported (Android 2.3+). Ads can be removed through the in-app purchase in the Upgrades section.
- Transit status is informational only. Service data are managed and provided by respective Transit agencies.
Pathway is a mobile transit app!
Map for your PATH transit needs.Know when the next scheduled train is for NY/NJ PATH subway!
-PATHway provides PATH schedule and map data offline -- perfect for when you're in the PATH tunnel with no reception.
-Browse stations with a tap and retrieve upcoming train arrivals.
-This application uses location services to determine your closest PATH stop.
-Unscheduled Track Maintenance? Find out in Pathway News+Alerts Section with Appboy!
- Schedule and Locations for Hoboken, Exchange Place, Newark, Harrison, Journal Square, 33rd St, 23rd St, 14th St, Christopher St, World Trade Center Stations
* Intuitive blazing fast UI design strives to NOT make you think!
* Wake Me Up - Take a nap during transit knowing you won't miss your stop!
* Find by Destination - Just "say" where to go & app provides best trip option!
* Future trip search option
Valley Metro services:
Local, LINK, Express and RAPID commuter bus service
Online carpool and vanpool matching system
Assistance to local businesses to help them meet the Maricopa County trip reduction goals through alternative modes of transportation (bus, light rail, carpool, vanpool, bike, telework, etc.)
The #1 app for your city information & things to do. Its FREE. Your guide to favorite places & things to do! Find discounts, specials and current events at local restaurants, resorts and venues. Get insights & highlights. Get updates on weather, sports, local & world news. Your city guide