railrepay is the first app in the UK to automate claim submission for a delayed or cancelled trains.
Don’t fill in another form, add your train ticket to railrepay and let our technology validate, submit and pay you your refund.
No more hassle, by using your smartphone's camera and location services, and with industry data, railrepay makes claiming easier, more accurate and payment quicker.
railrepay features: - Automated claims – Season and advance tickets - Our journey validation technology identifies if you've experienced a delay or cancellation and if so submit a claim automatically.
- Simplified submission - Single or return tickets - Three simple steps and no long form filling! - Enter your journey and ticket information with a picture of tickets and sit back. railrepay will validate the claim and send it on to train company with any additional journey validation data to ensure your claim is processed quickly.
- Multiple payment options - railrepay can pay you to your bank accounts, PayPal and crypto-currency wallets (Bitcoin or Ethereum). Payment details only asked once a successful claim has been processed.
- Bank your compensation - Compensation can be saved up and paid at the end of a month or year to reduce down the cost of travel when season tickets are renewed or just a nice surprise at the end of the month.
- Journey validation - railrepay identifies your journeys passively by using location services only when at train stations meaning hands free claiming.
- Claim validation - railrepay validates every claim before sending to the train operators meaning claims are processed faster and your paid quicker.
- Store regular journeys - Travel regularly but not on a season ticket, store a journey and add a ticket when disrupted to submit your claim. We will use any journey data to ensure the fastest processing of your claim.
- Clear communication - Push notifications give up to date progress on each claim, including when the compensation has been paid.
FREE to download and to use All compensation goes directly to you.
Get the railrepay app today and make claiming compensation for delayed or cancelled train journeys effortless.
For more information visit: http://www.railrepay.com
We always respect your privacy. Check this page to see why we need to ask for permissions: http://www.railrepay.com/privacy/
For help and support please contact us at help at email@example.com and for any feedback, positive or negative drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow railrepay on: • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/railrepay • Twitter: https://twitter.com/railrepay
railrepay submits claims to all the major train companies, including: • Arriva Trains Wales • C2C • Caledonian Sleeper • Chiltern Railways • Crosscountry • East Midlands Trains • Gatwick Express • Grand Central • Great Northern • GWR - Great Western Railways • Greater Anglia • Heathrow Connect • Heathrow Express • Hull Trains • London Midland • London Overground • Merseyrail • Northern • Scotrail • South West Trains • Southeastern • Southern • Stansted Express • TfL Rail • Thameslink • Transpennine Express • Virgin Trains • Virgin Trains East Coast
This app uses background location to trigger our geofences at train stations when you travel. The geofence data is used to power our core technology and work out if you have experienced a disruption on your journey.
Continued use of background location may decrease battery life.