**Optimized for Samsung, SONY and HTC Devices with Android 4.3+**
SUPPORT DEVICE LIST
Samsung: Galaxy S3 LTE / S3/ S4 / S5 Note 2/Note 3/Note 4
HTC: New One / One Max / Butterfly / Butterfly S /M8
SONY: Xperia Z / Z1 / Z2
For more information and compatibility consulting, please visit our official website or local retail store.
The ultimate cycling performance app that utilizes your phone's powerful Bluetooth Smart capabilities and transforms it into your bike computer, personal training and health management device. This app combines the functions of your phone, cycling computer, GPS, music player, camera, and heart rate monitor (requires purchase of separate PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Monitor) into one, allowing you to have loads of fun on your bike ride.
Highlights of this app includes:
- Day/Night mode display options
- GPS Speed: Current speed, Average speed, Maximum speed
- Ride Distance
- Ride time
- Cadence and Wheel Speed information (requires purchase of PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence & Speed sensor)
- Heart Rate (requires purchase of PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Monitor)
- Pre-set Maximum Heart Rate and Cadence alarms
- 4 seconds auto-pause timer to avoid miscalculation of riding time and data
Camera & Video:
Enable your camera and video cam function in this app.
Map & GPS:
* Enable GPS Map to keep you on the right track
* See real time map and route
* Enable compass on weak or no GPS signal
Listen to music without switching to a different music player app
Auto pause music playback to place or receive phone calls
* Display ride/workout history including Total Distance, Average Speed, Maximum Speed, Average Cadence, Total Riding Time, and Total Calories Burned
* Display ride route and traces all routes ridden on the map view
You have to sign up for and account before accessing the app, since we want to make sure all the ride history are fully backed up.
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Rally Computer measures 2 distances :
•distance since last reset (TRIP)
•total covered distance (ODO)
Measuring starts when you tap a big button "START", From this moment on, the big button turns into "RESET" and the distance is being measured, the track is being recorded.
Measurement can be paused/resumed/stopped any time (Menu options)
Additionally the current track can be exported to *.GPX file.
•PAUSE - the measurement is paused (GPS is on)
•STOP & CLEAR - the measurement is stopped, all distances are cleared (GPS is switched off)
•EXPORT GPX TRACK - current track since last START is exported to a GPX file (see the tip below)
•SETTINGS - additional settings such as selecting destination folder for exported tracks, Kalman filter to improve measurement accuracy.
•Folder for exported GPX files - You can browse the file system and select a folder where exported GPX files will be stored.
•Kalman filter settings - Kalman filter is an algorithm used to smooth out the track. This improves distance measurement since GPS accuracy is often far from ideal.
If you would like to load the track in Androzic then
1. Select menu option Settings
2. Select the folder where Androzic stores GPX file, should be something like [SDCard or internal memory]/Androzic/data
Once you export GPX track it will be stored in this folder so that it will be automatically available in Androzic
1. In Androzic select menu option Tracks -> Manage -> Load track from file
2. Pick the track file (rallycomputer_track_[date]__[time].gpx)
More features (inclinometer, roadbooks integration) are on the way.
"BikeDaddy" ist ein perfekter Ersatz für den klassischen Fahrradcomputer. Es werden Ihnen Geschwindigkeit, Tages-Kilometer und Gesamt-Kilometer in einer hervorragend leserlichen Weise angezeigt.
Die App zeichnet sich insbesondere durch extrem einfache Bedienung und sehr gute Lesbarkeit der anzeigten Werte aus.
In Kürze folgen Features wie zum Beispiel:
- Anzeige in miles per hour
* Die Kilometer-Zähler können durch längeres Berühren zurückgesetzt werden
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
All data collected by the application can be exported to an SD card in the CSV format and then imported to another device with CycleDroid. It is also possible to save data to a GPX (GPS eXchange Format) or KML file and see a route on a map on a computer (for instance in Google Earth).
CycleDroid provides also a feature of drawing graphs: altitude/distance, speed/distance, speed/time. You can easily zoom in/out a graph using multi-touch. The application allows for saving a particular graph or its part as an image file.
– precise location (GPS and network-based) – to track movement,
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, test access to protected storage – for importing and exporting trips,
– prevent device from sleeping – to keep tracking enabled when a phone is not being used,
– full network access, view network connections, read Google service configuration – for Google Maps and Facebook.
Feel free to rate, report bugs in the application or translations, leave your opinions in comments and contact me either directly or by CycleDroid Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/cycledroid. If you like this application, rate it on this site. If you would like to help me and participate in the translation of CycleDroid, enter this site: http://crowdin.net/project/cycledroid.
Bike identificator è un sistema innovativo nel nostro settore ed è composto da 2 Chip, uno RFID e uno con Tecnologia NFC e QRCode leggibili tramite PC o direttamente dai nuovi Smartphone di nuova generazione.
Cosa serve Bike Identificator ?
Utilizzare Bike Identificator, significa avere un vero e proprio Certificato di proprietà della bicicletta in aggiunta ad un sistema ANTIFURTO deterrente verso qualsiasi male intenzionato.
Come funziona Bike Identificator ?
Il sistema consiste in 2 chip che vanno legati alla stessa bicicletta: uno inserito direttamente all’interno del telaio e l’altro, gemello, posizionato con un apposito adesivo sul frame. Quindi si dovrà accedere al portale www.bikeidentificator.net dove si registreranno i dati iniziali del cliente e della bicicletta. Dopo la registrazione verranno consegnate al cliente ID e Password di accesso per accedere al portale. Successivamente i dati della registrazione potranno essere arricchiti con foto, dati tecnici e dati anagrafici comodamente da casa
Che vantaggi hanno i clienti Bike Identificator?
1.vantaggio per tutti i clienti è di avere la certificazione della/e propria/e bici.
2.Certificare e programmare tutte le manutenzioni.
3.Arricchire il proprio profilo con le migliorie apportate al mezzo.
4.Opzione furto: In seguito a tale avvenimento, tramite il profilo personale, l’utente dovrà attivare l’opzione “Allarme” che invierà contemporaneamente due email, una al negoziante e una al proprietario.
5.Il sistema in caso di Riattivazione del chip, invierà automaticamente all’utente e la negoziante una email contenente il punto esatto del TAG e quindi del mezzo, attraverso un estrapolato di Google Maps, avendo perciò una reale possibilità di ritrovamento della propria bicicletta.
Virtual Training let's you ride anywhere in the world with nothing but your bike, compatible stationary trainer and a ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart enabled speed & cadence sensor. Virtual Training will calculate your power output based on your speed, the profile of the course and the type of trainer you're using. For even more control over your ride pair Virtual Training to any ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart compatible power meter or controlled resistance trainer such as the CycleOps PowerBeam Pro or the Wahoo Kickr.
Your subscription includes streaming access to hundreds of video routes or thousands of GPS profiles in the Virtual Training library. Select a pacer to keep you on track or try out a new race strategy on your favorite course. Custom interval courses (workouts) can also be created with targeted power, % FTP, % Grade outputs, synchronized with SufferFest videos and each ride is shared with the Virtual Training community so you can see how you stack up against other Virtual Training users.
VirtualTraining supports ANT+ communication protocol & Bluetooth Smart. Visit the detail list of compatible devices at http://virtualtraining.eu/en/tour/how-it-works/compatibility-list/
• Ride virtually 3 different ways- with speed/cadence sensors, power meters or CycleOps PowerBeam Pro, Indoor Cycles or Wahoo Kickr
• Pair to ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart sensors including
• Convert speed data into power based on course profiles and compatible trainer resistance curves
• Ride video courses or GPS profiles
• Create custom intervals and monitor actual power output real-time versus planned intensity
• Possible to use workouts optimized for training videos like SufferFest, Real Rides…
• Share post-ride performances with your friends on VirtualTraining portal and keep a training diary
• Create virtual partners to track pacing and performances relative to course goals
• Display of distance traveled / recording time / travel time / current speed
Display and current position on GoogleMap
(To avoid locking the screen while driving.) Prohibition of sleep mode
· (Mile or km) switching unit
• After traveling, post to Facebook and Twitter to record
• You can use the CyclingTracker.net, manage and share your traveling record in the browser
• Output files in gpx format
※ Because you are using a GPS, might be different than the actual speed and altitude records.
Can be saved in the following format: The data recorded.
(Post to Facebook or Twitter) text output summary
Transmission and to CyclingTacker.net
※ made in order to store and share data taken with this app, CyclingTacker.net(http://www.cyclingtracker.net) is a dedicated website.
It is available in the same free application, please use the CyclingTacker.net means.
Rally Data works directly with the Rally database to allow rapid and accurate data entry for multi-day, multi-section road books and rally itineraries for use by Rally.
By working with the Rally database Rally Data can also be used to quickly and reliably alter any existing Rally data to quickly account for unplanned changes to rally road books and itineraries, allowing these changes to be immediatly available to Rally.
Rally Data extends the capabilities of Rally in terms of multi-day, multi-section rally data entry, with no practical limit to the size of a rally itinerary that can be created other than available phone memory.
Enable GPS and start the app. Let the GPS signal stabilize before using the app in competition.
App shows interval and total distance, current and average speed. Current speed comes from GPS, average speed is calculated from travelled distance and time from last reset of all readings.
To reset intermediate distance, touch any part of the screen.
To reset all readings, long press on any part of the screen.
Counting direction can be changed with radio buttons in below of screen.
Distance readings can be adjusted from the edit button next to counting direction radio buttons.
If you want to reset average speed separately from all other readings then enable "Separate avg.speed reset" in options menu. If enabled, touch in speed readings part of screen resets avrage speed.
Feedback & support:
- There are two measure, one measure Total and another measure Partial.
- Information coordinates on Decimal, Degrees Minutes, Degrees Minutes and Seconds, UTM and MGRS.
- Information on Speed, Maximum Speed, Average Speed, Altitude, Heading, Sum of ascents, descents of Sum, Average Speed Partial, Time, Chronometerm, Timer, Number of Note.
- Save Track and Waypoint in GPX or KML format.
- Measure in Kilometers or Miles.
Language English, Italian, Spanish, French , Portuguese and German
It's a rally computer application type "Terra-trip", also widely used in off road 4x4 with roadbook and rally regularidad, TSD
The higher value is the measure Partial, below the Total,
4 boxes are configurable with lots of extras (time, stopwatch, speed altitude, etc.), the 2 fields above the RESET are the GPS coordinates.
When you tap the Screen, increases the "Number of Notes" and resets the counter Partial.
- Full Version and FREE, no SPAM or Advertising
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!