Rally Computer measures 2 distances :
•distance since last reset (TRIP)
•total covered distance (ODO)
Measuring starts when you tap a big button "START", From this moment on, the big button turns into "RESET" and the distance is being measured, the track is being recorded.
Measurement can be paused/resumed/stopped any time (Menu options)
Additionally the current track can be exported to *.GPX file.
•PAUSE - the measurement is paused (GPS is on)
•STOP & CLEAR - the measurement is stopped, all distances are cleared (GPS is switched off)
•EXPORT GPX TRACK - current track since last START is exported to a GPX file (see the tip below)
•SETTINGS - additional settings such as selecting destination folder for exported tracks, Kalman filter to improve measurement accuracy.
•Folder for exported GPX files - You can browse the file system and select a folder where exported GPX files will be stored.
•Kalman filter settings - Kalman filter is an algorithm used to smooth out the track. This improves distance measurement since GPS accuracy is often far from ideal.
If you would like to load the track in Androzic then
1. Select menu option Settings
2. Select the folder where Androzic stores GPX file, should be something like [SDCard or internal memory]/Androzic/data
Once you export GPX track it will be stored in this folder so that it will be automatically available in Androzic
1. In Androzic select menu option Tracks -> Manage -> Load track from file
2. Pick the track file (rallycomputer_track_[date]__[time].gpx)
More features (inclinometer, roadbooks integration) are on the way.
- There are two measure, one measure Total and another measure Partial.
- Information coordinates on Decimal, Degrees Minutes, Degrees Minutes and Seconds, UTM and MGRS.
- Information on Speed, Maximum Speed, Average Speed, Altitude, Heading, Sum of ascents, descents of Sum, Average Speed Partial, Time, Chronometerm, Timer, Number of Note.
- Save Track and Waypoint in GPX or KML format.
- Measure in Kilometers or Miles.
Language English, Italian, Spanish, French , Portuguese and German
It's a rally computer application type "Terra-trip", also widely used in off road 4x4 with roadbook and rally regularidad, TSD
The higher value is the measure Partial, below the Total,
4 boxes are configurable with lots of extras (time, stopwatch, speed altitude, etc.), the 2 fields above the RESET are the GPS coordinates.
When you tap the Screen, increases the "Number of Notes" and resets the counter Partial.
- Full Version and FREE, no SPAM or Advertising
Enable GPS and start the app. Let the GPS signal stabilize before using the app in competition.
App shows interval and total distance, current and average speed. Current speed comes from GPS, average speed is calculated from travelled distance and time from last reset of all readings.
To reset intermediate distance, touch any part of the screen.
To reset all readings, long press on any part of the screen.
Counting direction can be changed with radio buttons in below of screen.
Distance readings can be adjusted from the edit button next to counting direction radio buttons.
If you want to reset average speed separately from all other readings then enable "Separate avg.speed reset" in options menu. If enabled, touch in speed readings part of screen resets avrage speed.
Feedback & support:
With a head-mounted device (e.g., Google Cardboard, Zeiss VR One, Homido or others) the virtual reality of the images allows you to experience the ascent of the famous and bold Eiger North Face or the Matterhorn in the thick of it.
The #project360 was born out of the idea to share authentic footage of the most renowned routes of the Alps as insider facts not only with full-on alpinists but also with every mountain aficionado. To realize this project an innovative backpack system with six cameras was developed, that makes it possible to shoot perfect panoramas and HD videos even under harshest conditions – for an all-around great experience!
You'll find all information on #project360 at http://www.project360.mammut.ch.
Rope up and join the climbing team!
The version 2.0 comes with a Master/Slave functionality and you can share your view from the climbs with your friends via a Bluetooth connection and an external screen. In addition, Mammut offers more interactive tours for your smartphone or tablet.
With it, you can time your Special Stages and have infinite split times. After the Special Stage, if you set the given time, you will have an automatic countdown to the time you have set.
If you open an account on our website and connect the application to your account, many other fonctionnalities will be available :
- Save your chrono,
- Calculate gaps between other concurents...
The two apps run on different devices and are connected via BlueTooth.
Driver's Console displays data that the driver of car might need during the course of a TSD/Regularity/Historic Rally.
Instructions to use:
1. Switch on BlueTooth on a device running RallyGDP - TSD Rally Computer via menu.
2. Once that device is in discovery mode, turn on BlueTooth of the device running RallyGDP Driver's Console via button.
3. The devices shall connect once pairing is done and data shall be displayed.
4. Repeat the process in case of failure to connect.