You can easily switch airplane mode status.
Put its shortcut on the desktop.
"Airplane mode Easy On" has been published which can not turn airplane mode off.
Please use when children using smartphone.
FYI, Android4.2(and above) devices is not allowed to switch airplane mode by apps. So this app opens Android settings for these devices.
This is the Airplane Mode Control Timer.
During your device uses the mobile data communications and always becomes 'Time without a signal 100%' of 'Use details' in 'Cell standby' (please see a screenshot), and it becomes excessive power consumption of the device, this program could be useful.
This program controls the Airplane Mode by some programmable timers.
By enabling the Airplane Mode to reduce power consumption of the device. But while you enable Airplane mode is not done automatically receive e-mail. Therefore, in this program, even while the screen is off, using a timer to temporarily disable Airplane Mode.
You can see a timing chart that is included in the program.
By the default Preferences, the following conditions, this program will work.
(1) The battery is being discharged.
(2) Wi-Fi is not connected.(Mobile data communications only works.)
However, these restrictions can be changed in Preferences.
Some devices may not work as expected. I checked this program with the Galaxy Nexus(4.1.2) and the Moto.MB632(2.3.6). If that does not work, please also try device reboot.(After the device power is off[*1], turn the power back on.)
[*1] In general, hold power key.
(1) At home or office, if you are using a Wi-Fi, please try to Preferences:S5 is turned on. When returning from a state not connected, in the Wi-Fi environment, your device tries to connect it. In doing so, if your device connect to mobile data communications, Wi-Fi automatically turns off.
(2) If you have turned on the Preferences:S2, can be obtained from the 10 seconds before disconnecting the mobile data communication with this program by haptic feedback. After this haptic feedback, if you want a further connection, please turn off the screen once, and please turn on again before the expiration of the Preferences:T3.
(3) Period during which the screen appears, do not want to cut your mobile data communication with this program, please set the Preferences:T4 to 'Indefinite period'. On the other hand, period during which the screen off, do not want to connect the mobile data communication with this program, please set the Preferences:T1 to 'Indefinite period'.
(4) T5 and T6 of the Preferences is smaller, mobile data communication will likely be cut. It is within the period of T5 and T6, if there is no mobile data communications, and to work to cut it.
(5) While screen is turned on and Airplane Mode is enabled, if you want to reconnect the mobile data communication, please turn off the screen once, and please turn on again. After a time Preferences:T7, begins to reconnect.
(1) Devices also do voice calls, it is not recommended to use this program. During Airplane Mode is enabled, you can not get a call from someone else.
(2) In some devices, while Airplane Mode is enabled, the abnormal time data. This behavior is not caused by this program.
(3) On some devices, even if the airplane mode to OFF during the OFF screen and a connection on the mobile data communication is not started. (Moto. MB632, for example)
(4) If you want to use S5:ON, please set "Settings(Icon) > Wi-Fi > Advanced > Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" to "Always".
WARNING: When you board the plane with this device, please stop this program.(Inactivate AMCT Service.)
It recovers the radio waves of the tablet and smartphone immediately by Cutting → Reconnecting the radio waves in use.
This radio waves recovery app is not the type of app that switches the flight-mode On → Off and reconnects to Wi-Fi or communicates the data.
In Android4.2 or above, it is not possible to control the On / Off flight mode automatically as in the usual way.
Due to this change, re-connection of communication is no longer possible.
But as most of the existing radio waves recovery app are of the type which re-connects using the On / Off flight mode, they do not work properly with Android4.2 or above.
As this app is not based on the method of On → Off of flight mode, it works properly with Android4.2 and above versions.
With just a single-tap on the app icon you can disconnect the radio waves being used and then reconnect it.
What is radio waves recovery:
When you move from the location that is out of range or with weak radio waves to the location within the range or with strong radio waves, the radio waves are not recovered immediately.
Usually cell-phones receive radio waves every few minutes, therefore it is possible that you stay out-of-range for a while even though you are in the location with radio waves.
(e.x.) You cannot send e-mails as still being out-of-range, even though you have come out of a tunnel.
You are currently at such a location in a building where the radio waves are weak and you want to find a location where the radio waves are strong, but you cannot even wait for a few minutes to retrieve the radio waves each time you move a little.
With this app, you can send e-mails as soon as you come out of the tunnel, or it is easier to find the best location for radio waves at home or in a building, as it retrieves radio waves at the location immediately.
Recommended for those who want:
- An app which supports Android4.2 or above
- A radio waves recovery app which works properly
- A non-resident radio waves recovery app
- No troublesome settings
- An app which works with one tap
- An app with no advertisements
How to use this app:
(1) Install the app.
(2) Tap the app icon.
(3) Disconnect the radio waves being used and then reconnect it.
(4) The app automatically completely finish.
(No need to install widget)
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
***From Android 4.2 on - cannot toggle airplane mode with widget. This will now take users to the settings screen to change airplane mode. Will look into allowing this with root.
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
This is designed to match my "Simple Call Forwarding" widget and the "Signals Widget" bar.
Please check out my other applications!
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Airplane Mode Widget
Changelog on website
If you're having a problem with it turning on/off, please email me with the phone and Android OS version you are running (GSIII w/4.0.1).
Some phones have problems with airplane mode widgets.
Automatically enable/disable Airplane mode on timer.
Before updating TURN OFF "auto mode"
Airplane mode can be switched on automatically every night and morning off. This saves the battery. Or you can set the time of departure and landing, to turn off the GSM network at the time of flight.
There is an opportunity not to turn off Wifi.
"Different start times for each day of the week" is available in the Pro version!
Auto launch at system start up.
If you change system time, you must press button "stop/start" manually to correct work.
I released a paid version without ads.
I'd check on the operation, and if this is available in the free version.
It is an application that controls the airplane mode.
If you enable automatic switching on the screen ON / OFF
I will OFF / ON the airplane mode.
When screen OFF, ON airplane mode if already
I do not do anything.
Airplane mode from the control on the app and automatic switching airplane mode
I will save up to 100 line history.
When you enable the "Do not auto-switching is charging"
I do not switch to airplane mode during charging, even if the screen OFF
Also, when you start to charge while you switch to airplane mode automatically, and I release the airplane mode
When you enable the "Do not automatically terminate your airplane mode",
The switch to airplane mode on the screen OFF, I do not do anything in the screen ON
When you enable the "return on a regular basis,"
To disable the airplane mode on a regular basis at specified times.
Return interval of 30 minutes, when I return in five minutes, for example,
Airplane mode after 30 minutes in the screen is OFF, after enabling airplane mode
Disabled. Airplane mode is enabled and then again after five minutes.
※ The exclusive "does not automatically terminate your airplane mode" and this function is the function
I have a control that is not checked only one of
Since there is a possibility that remains is a bug in this function yet (survives. Addition, you'll use and remove the check for this function in that case, if there is a defect in the other functions if you can a comment I think that there is no effect)
Airplane On/Off Widget allows you to switch ON and OFF the Airplane mode setting.
==>Support Android 4 (a restart of the device is needed in order to show the widget in the list)
With Airplane Mode ON, the battery lasts longer: the device has no connectivity therefore it has no reason to search continuously for reception.
With Airplane Mode ON, your privacy is safe: avoididing unwanted calls and ending all active network connections.
LifeHacker: "Plenty of apps save your battery life, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,. It's defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,
☆ 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
☆ Custom profile (PRO) - for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
☆ Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist - root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
☆ General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
☆ Tasker plugin, Locale plugin
☆ During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
☆ If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
☆ Tiếng Việt
"I'm sleeping" will automatically set your phone to silent mode during the night.
- white list: let a selected group of people from your contacts bypass sleep mode (favorites, all, none or specific group)
- call through: optionally lets anyone calling repeatedly reach you
- nap mode: use the widget to manually set for how long you plan to sleep
- weekend mode: set a different schedule for weekends
- optionally disables the LED during the night
Fast and easy to use! You can now sleep happily without anyone disturbing you.
There's now a Google+ community for support, beta versions and discussions: https://plus.google.com/communities/102374013844717724615
After the screen lights up, if there is no Wi-Fi connection when unlocked, remove the airplane mode.
In the data, such as SIM-only MVNO, measures cell standby.
Are used to change the airplane mode change general settings of the system
I have to use to connect to the Wi-Fi access point changes state WI-FI
Are used to check on and off of the Wi-Fi status display WI-FI
I have a view of the state of Wi-Fi use the network to verify connection in
ELUGA V P-06D
After android 4.2, it does not work because you can not change the airplane mode from the application by changing the android system.
Simply set a start and end time with Silent Sleep and it will mute and unmute your phone accordingly.
To ensure that the alarm clock is not effected: open Alarm Clock > Settings > Alarm in Silent mode
This application applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don't hurt. 😎
▶ Use Cases ◀
- Prevent your eyes from hurting when the screen is too bright
- Low light (In bed, theatre, cinema, ..) usage for reading, browsing, texting or gaming
- Disable hardware or soft buttons backlight
- If you have an AMOLED display, you can also save battery!
▶ Permissions ◀
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: To show the dimmer overlay
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To send anonymous statistics and bug reports (you can disable them completely in the settings) and to show the ad (yeah, just one :-)
Send me an Email if you have any problem, questions or suggestions!
Note that mobile data can no longer be controlled via 3rd party applications in Android 5.0, and thus the Disable mobile data setting no longer works on Android 5.0. If your intent is only to quiet down your device you should be able to accomplish this with the built-in Interruptions settings.