Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can silence the phone for the night and/or during office hour, meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click,
* Instant timer can also be activated via the widget by the volume bar
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is muted
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
TwitTv - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
This app was previously called Silence Scheduler Premium.
- No data is collected (the app does not have access to the internet).
- No advertisements.
- Very simple and easy to use UI
- Quiet hours can be customized.
- No data is collected.
- The app has no access to the internet (and hence cannot push data out of the phone).
- Nexus 4 ( Android versions 4.3 and 4.4 )
- Asus TF300 (Android version 4.2.2)
Please NOTE: If you are in a place (say in cinema theater or an opera) where you absolutely don't want the phone to ring, you must perform one of the actions below:
- Go to the do not disturb app and set the appropriate hours and turn off "Ring for Contacts" and "Ring on Repeat"
- Put the phone in Airplane mode
- Turn off the phone.
"I'm sleeping" will automatically set your phone to silent mode during the night.
- white list: let a selected group of people from your contacts bypass sleep mode (favorites, all, none or specific group)
- call through: optionally lets anyone calling repeatedly reach you
- nap mode: use the widget to manually set for how long you plan to sleep
- weekend mode: set a different schedule for weekends
- optionally disables the LED during the night
Fast and easy to use! You can now sleep happily without anyone disturbing you.
There's now a Google+ community for support, beta versions and discussions: https://plus.google.com/communities/102374013844717724615
★Featured as one of TechCrunch's best apps of 2013! http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/31/the-best-ios-and-android-apps-of-2013/★
★Watch us on CBS' Good Day Show as App of the Week! http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/9727659-app-of-the-week/★
Agent automatically saves your battery, silences your phone during meetings, remembers where you’ve parked, auto-responds when you’re driving and allows only urgent calls and messages through when you’re sleeping.
What users are saying:
"Before finding this app, I had 3 other apps that each did only part of what this app does altogether!"
"This is perfect. It's simple, elegant and works perfectly without fail. Great job."
"Awesome functionality! I highly recommend! This app is so cool. You've got to get it and see for yourself. It handles the things that are normally hassles so you don't have to fuss with it. It just works and puts your phone to work for you!"
"When I get in the car, it handles my texts and reads incoming ones aloud. When I'm in bed asleep, it knows to screen my calls. I love this app!"
"Agent is different. It worked perfectly first time, with almost no setup. This is a must have app for me."
Find us on twitter: https://twitter.com/agentfeedback
★ Drive Agent is triggered by bluetooth and motion sensing (activity detection). It can be configured to read SMS messages aloud, respond with voice, auto respond to texters and callers to let them know you’re driving (editable message) & only respond to your own hand-picked list
★ Battery Agent triggers at a percentage you choose. It helps conserve battery by giving you the option to turn off bluetooth, dim your screen and reverts back to normal settings automatically when you charge your phone. Will also let you know how much battery it saved you.
★ Parking Agent remembers where you parked, based off your speed or bluetooth connection. Will remember your last five parking spots
★Meeting Agent syncs with your calendar to silence/ put your phone on vibrate when you don’t want to be disturbed. It can be configured to activate for busy events only, gives you the ability to specify your working week so that it only syncs with your calendar on days and times you prefer, works with shared calendars and auto responds to selected contacts during these "busy" events.
★ Sleep Agent will silence your phone automatically when you go to sleep. You can configure sleep times for different days of the week, minutes of inactivity before activating, auto response to selected callers and texters during your sleeping hours, list of contacts that can wake you & Bluetooth, autosync, wifi and mobile data deactivation.
App Permissions Explanation:
-NEW Reroute outgoing calls: For our new status sharing feature which will be released in the next few weeks. we won't actually re-route calls but users have the option to have a notification pop up if you call another agent user and they are in a meeting or sleeping (ie one of the agent states are active). You will both have the option to opt into this status sharing feature.
- Send SMS: We use this when auto-responding to texts whilst you are driving (if selected), or when you are sleeping for emergencies.
- Read SMS: When driving Agent will read out your text messages to you to prevent distraction. We don't know the contents of any messages.
- Read Contacts: This is so that the app can determine whether a contact is in your address book or not (an option for who is allowed to contact you when busy)
- Precise Location: Parking Agent requires this to store your parking location.
Finally, build customized Agents with our free Trigger app! Available for download on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwsoft.nfcactionlauncher&hl=en
Can be set to silent or vibrate mode
Set specific time for phone ringer to be restored
Quick set feature (from 15 minutes to 8 hours)
3 permanent set modes (Silent, Vibrate, and Normal)
Upcoming features: Scheduling feature coming very soon. Also planned is the ability to filter calls that are allowed while silent.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have feature requests or wish to report bugs. I can be contacted on twitter at @wirelessguyuk. Please let me know the device, android version and whether you're using a custom ROM when emailing bug reports. Thanks.
Explanation of app permissions:
- these are used as part of the main app to set volume of the phone.
- these are used as part of the banner ads which help pay me to continue developing the app. I only use small banner ads not intrusive notification ads.
The app also uses Google Analytics for the purposes of collecting crash reporting data.
With ModeBot you can:
- Protect yourself from unwanted calls at any time;
- Protect yourself from the night SMS spam;
- To make important calls and SMS, even when your phone is in silent mode;
- Do not worry your family if your work day starts very early.
ModeBot able to automatically turn on and off the ring tone of your phone just when you need it. Do not need the sound, but you need a vibrate mode - this is not a problem for ModeBot. It will include a vibrate mode automatically.
Are you afraid to miss an important call? Add a subscriber to the "white list" and you will get through it, even when your phone is in silent mode.
The application is also designed to automatically adjust the call volume. Let your phone be loud during the day, quiet at night and silent at night - all in the hands of you and your ModeBot.
And the council finally: if you turn off the phone and call you afraid to forget to return the sound back - just use the widget ModeBot. One click and the phone will go to the desired mode you want, and then, when will the right time, will go back on their own.
The interface is simple and clear as much as possible.
All that you need to be able to do it in two or three clicks.
Keywords: do not worry, automatically turn off the sound, automatically switch off the phone, put on vibrate, block calls, spam protection, so as not to wake, management profiles, include vibrate mode, turn off at night.
***************************** How it works ****************** *****
If you have had a Nokia phone and you used it to switch profiles on schedule or have heard about the regime, "Do not disturb" on the iPhone, you will see that it is their ModeBot analogue, but with extended functionality.
ModeBot perform daily tasks that you give him, at a specified time in the assignments.
To add a job just click the "+ Add" and enter the time of his execution. By default, a task to transfer the phone in vibrate mode.
To change the mode in the job, just click on the mode.
To change the run time, click on the time bar.
To pause the execution, use the switch in the right part of the job.
If you want to set a certain volume when setting the sound mode, press and hold the icon of the sound mode, and then in the dialog to adjust the volume.
If the job must operate only on certain days of the week, press and hold the line with the times and in the dialog that appears, select the desired days.
Day of the week is marked with a red dot if it is active and the following loss of time specified in the job falls on him. This allows at any given time a cursory glance to understand what jobs are executed in the near future, and which will be ignored.
To delete the job, press and hold the switch activity.
To work whitelist you need to activate it on the settings page (the button with a gear next to add a task.)
To add a contact to the white list you need to mark it as the star of the "chosen" (starred) in your phone contact list. For some HTC models instead of tagging is required to put the contact in the group "Favorites."
ModeBot widget works like this: when you create once you specify the mode that activates the widget, and the time period after which the phone will return to its original state.
For example, a widget with a vibration mode and a period of 2 hours 30 minutes when you turn your phone to vibrate mode, and after 2 hours and 30 minutes it will return to the state it was in at the time of pressing the widget.
You can create any number of widgets at the same time with different settings.
We believe - ModeBot you like it!
Special discount to celebrate the selection as "Google trending app" ($2.99 -> $1.45)
Do not miss the chance.
# support language
- English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified), Germany, French, Portuguese, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay
[Try Free Smart WiFi first!]
If Phone manufacturer had modified WiFi module, it might not work normally. Please let us know if you find problems that don\'t happen in other WiFi Apps.
We recommend to try Free Smart WiFi first and purchase when you are satisfied.
If you dissatisfied with the Smart WiFi Pro or if some functions work wrongly,
please request a refund by email within a week after purchase.
We process a refund without any conditions.
We will try to give you better functions.
[1.7.0 Update logs]
1. Add location based WiFi Auto On/Off.
2. Ring alarm when switching between WiFi and 3G/4G.
3. Notify whether the internet is available when connecting WiFi.
4. Connect to the AP with highest level when WiFi or screen is turned on.
5. Fixed bugs at Android 4.3
# A Wi-Fi App that just makes life easier
- Fast, easy automatic connection with just one click
- Automatically checks if the internet can be used!
- checks and filters an AP with Captive Portal
- Simple U/I allows you to view all information at once.
- Even provides advanced functions including Static IP Settings for each AP and AP Filtering!
- WiFi Auto On/Off location based
*. Captive Portal: an AP with Captive Portal requires to login or exposes ads
# Unique Features
With just one click, you can access WiFi without thinking about which APs to access.
You can use WiFi easily with prioritized automatic connection that takes care of channel interference & signal intensity.
After being connected to WiFi, the app checks if the internet is available. This keeps you from being frustrated while using WiFi.
We provide an easy UI that enables users to check AP Channels, connection sensitivity, security mode, and other details over easy & neat Radar View.
[WiFi Donkey Service]
It’s a WiFi-sharing service that allows Smart WiFi users to access secured AP between Smart WiFi users.
If you share more than 1 secured AP, then other users can also access the AP.
[AP Filtering ]
APs that are always inaccessible and interfering will be excluded from the list.
[Notification of network change]
Ring alarm when switching from WiFi to 3G/4G.
# Premium Functions
Turn on the WiFi automatically when in range of designated AP.
[Automatic conversion to 3G]
When Internet access via WiFi is impossible, the app will automatically switch to 3G and provide a smooth WiFi experience.
(Internet may not be available, even if you’re connected to an AP with strong signals and vice versa. Smart WiFi checks if the Internet actually works and decides whether it should switch to 3G.)
Even when your phone is in power-saving mode, it will maintain the WiFi connection to ensure that you can use services like Music Play without interruption.
[Confirming Captive Portal]
In case of asking to log in or accessing APs showing Ads, these are displayed on Status bar and can be automatically filtered according to settings.
[Static IP Settings for Each AP]
By setting up fixed IPs for each AP, you can access the AP very quickly, even when it is difficult to access.
[WEP Key Index]
You can designate the Key Index for WEP Mode when accessing AP.
# Help us translate
- Please help us support your own language through the Translation Menu inside Smart WiFi App
# How to Use
- You can read detailed descriptions for usages by tabbing “Run App→ Menu Button→ About→ YouTube Icon."
[tag: wifi, wi-fi, smart wifi, internet, network, one-click, save battery, shake, easy, radar, 3g, 4g, lte, ap, share, keep, static ip, auto, captive portal]
* Caution: Versions below 1.1.3 will be disabled.
You won't be disturbed at night due to a notification or a phone call any more !
(The application does not change the volume of your alarm.)
- 2 options: Phone call, Notifications & SMS
- Mode Week-End
- Launch in the starting up
This application was tested on :
- HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3.5
- Wiko Cink Peax
- Nexus 7 with Android KitKat (4.4)
- Nexus 5 with Android KitKat (4.4)
- Lenovo IdeaTab A10-70 with Android JellyBean (4.2)
If you find any bug or if you have ideas for improvements, please contact me.
MutePhone website: http://www.progmatique.fr/freewares/freeware-8-MutePhone.html
All-In-One Toolbox is Free for Download at:
★Where to find Auto Tasks Plug-in:
- Install Auto Tasks Plug-in
- Open All-In-One Toolbox > Tools > Plug-ins > Auto Tasks Plug-in
★Shortcut and widget:
- Open All-In-One Toolbox, Tools-Plugin, long press the icon of Auto Tasks Plugin, you are able to create a shortcut to homescreen
Long press the blank area on your home screen-Widget-All-In-One Toolbox Customizable widget-Pick Auto Tasks Plugin, then you are able to use it together with other tools from All-In-One Toolbox.
- Auto Booster
- Auto Cache Cleaner
Clean cache at set interval, no need for manual clean any more!
- Wifi Manager
Turn on/off WIFI at set time, to save battery and make your life more convenient!
- Airplane Mode Manager
Turn on/off airplane mode at set time to avoid interruption. (Please note that starting from OS4.2, airplane mode can not be turned on automatically, so the feature is removed for devices with OS4.2 and above. But you can manage it manually)
- Do Not Disturb Mode (Silent Mode)
This plugin aims at freeing up more memory, and saving on your battery as well automatically, and at your preferable timeslot.
- User friendly interface
- Time saver, help to save your time with the auto features
- Battery Saver, with the management on Wifi and Airplane mode, you are able to save on your battery to the most.
- Free of charge
How does it work?
Quiet Sleep monitors incoming calls and silences the phone so you won't be disturbed. Quiet Sleep can also send an SMS to the silenced caller explaining why you have not picked up their call (SMS content can be customized). If the same caller calls several times in a defined amount of time the sound will automatically be turned up so you can answer the important call (the mentioned factors can be adjusted in the preferences). The homescreen widget lets you turn the app on and off very quickly before and after you go to sleep.
Why use this app?
Quiet Sleep is a great do not disturb app that is very similar to the real life do not disturb sign since it lets people know that you would rather not be disturbed, but they are still able to contact you if they find it necessary.
Quiet Sleep is a must have for people who want a peaceful sleep but are afraid of turning off the phone and thereby taking the risk of missing an emergency call. It is also very useful for you if you are one of the many who likes to take a nap during the day or if you are working in the night and needs the silent sleep during the day, where people might call you.
* Homescreen widget for easy access to turning Quiet Sleep on and off.
* Schedule when Quiet Sleep should be enabled or disabled.
* Automatic SMS sending to silenced callers.
* Whitelist contacts that can always get through the Quiet Sleep filter.
* Whitelist contacts that SMS can be send to.
* Sound volume and mode is automatically reset after handling each call and after turning Quiet Sleep off again.
* Add special tag to SMS messages to tell the silenced caller how many more times they must call to get through and how many minutes they have to make those calls.
* Session Summary showing number of calls handled and SMS' sent.
* And more customizable behaviour.
Other Usage Areas
The functionality of Quiet Sleep can also be used for other purposes, such as busy work situations. Actually the core functionality is much like the new iOS 6 feature called "Do Not Disturb" - but Quiet Sleep has already been out for a year, and therefore contains more than the iPhone 5 promoted feature ;)
The Quiet Sleep app can also be used like a call blocker (by disabling ringtone and vibration) with an automatic SMS response.
Paid version advantages
* No ads!
* Option to not show the summary after each session
* Much prettier summary dialog!
Find it here: http://apps.akosta.dk/quiet-sleep-paid/
People like business men, students, drivers, and many others, enjoy using this application. The same for people who tired out after working hard all the night and need to rest.
Just define your white list numbers and activate the application. You will hear no ring for undesirable calls, but the calls from the white list.
You can also select a message from a predefined message set. "No Disturb" application will send it automatically to the callers whose calls are made silent for you.
You can switch to other applications on your phone, while "No Disturb" application is activated and taking care of its responsibilty. However, if you exit it, the service will goes down, and you receive your incoming calls normally.
On startup you'll see the Main Menu. From here you can view the Presets and the Rules
Presets define exactly what to do with several sound sources. If a specific setting is enabled it applies the value of this settings. If it is not enabled it won't touch this value at all. The settings are:
Ringer mode (Values Normal, Vibrate, Silent)
There is also an LED option but this doesn't work for this Beta yet.
Rules can be arranged in a specific order. Since later rules override previous rules (only, if they apply) this order is very important. Every rule has settings for weekday(s) when the rule applies as well as a time frame, which defaults to any time. Rules apply to one or several Sources, such as Text, Call, Notification and System, or all of the above called “All” and they apply to the given time. A call rule can have a specific number, several contacts or groups to check. An action defines what to do when the conditions are met. For calls you can choose hang up or hang up with text. But the most common use is to apply a Preset. If the checkbox "Stop evaluating rules" is ticked and this rule's condition is met, it disregards all Rules following this specific rule. And last comes the "Rule Enabled" checkbox. This way you can disable a rule without deleting it.
Please be aware that this is a Beta version. Not all functions are implemented yet and there is no funky funny user interface, just the basics. If you have any suggestions please visit http://www.ffa-it.com.au/trac/ShhOrg , register and lodge a ticket.
Please do not rate this app unless you understood the basic concepts.
• A full screen WiFi Signal Strength Meter
• Interference Monitor from Neighboring channels.
• Discover devices in your network
• Home screen widgets
Did you know that the WiFi signal strength increases by a million times (60 dB) from low strength to full strength ? The 4 bar default Android WiFi icon is just not good enough to capture this dynamic range.
Did you also know that there are very few WiFi channels (3 to 4) available and the likelihood of a neighboring WiFi router interfering with your connection is very high?
Are you sure there are no strangers on your network ? Use device discovery to keep a customized inventory of your devices and come to know if any unauthorized connections are taking place.
• Full screen graphical Signal Strength Meter
• WiFi Channel Neighborhood to check the interference in connection
• Discover devices on your network
• 1x1 and 2x2 Widgets with color schemes
• Detailed WiFi data
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
• Ad Free
1. The Minimal and Graphic widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping or on network connectivity change. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2. If the widget is not available in the list of widgets on first install open the list of widgets and change the orientation of the device. This will refresh the widgets list. Also do not move app to Sdcard.
3. Permissions - The app requires internet permissions for showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free apps(with INAPP unlock) are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
This application lets you to turn the silent profile on with the following additional restrictions
(Note: Please pay attention while testing the application. Don't remove the missed call entries present in the notification bar while testing the application.
And don't reject the calls while testing.. If you reject a call it will become received call and not missed call.)
1.Your mobile would be in silent mode for a call when it reaches first time to your phone. If the call comes again from the same number, then your phone will ring (The number of times the silent mode should be kept can also be configured). So you can easily understand that it would be an urgent call. So unnecessarily you would not get disturbed. [optional]
2. You can optionally send a message to the number from which you got the call first time and became missed call on order to let him your status.
3.You can optionally schedule the times with repeat settings at which the service should be started automatically
4.You can optionally keep the phone silent irrespective of how many times a call arrives from unknown number (Number which is not there in contact)
5. You can configure Blacklist contacts for which the phone should always be silent irrespective of the number of times the call arrives.
6. You can configure Whitelist contacts for which the phone should ring at the first time itself irrespective of the number of times, silent mode is defined.
7. You can add a widget which shows if the service is running, to the home screen. you can start/stop the service by clicking the widget itself.
8. SMS Auto-reply
9. Configure to ring the SMS tone when SMS comes from Whitelist callers
Pro Version features:
1. Ad Free
2. Auto SMS reply for incoming SMS either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
3. Power management options execution like wifi, mobile data, bluetooth on/off when service starts and stops.
Note: Please pay attention while testing the application. Don't remove the missed call entries present in the notification bar while testing the application.
And don't reject the calls while testing.. If you reject a call it will become received call and not missed call.
Interested users can give the request to the google+ community to test the alpha builds before it appears in the play store https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107350372729410402889
1. Copy settings from existing settings are back
2. New Sliding menu with various options like Send Feedback, App Settings, Share the app, etc
3. Auto SMS reply for incoming calls either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
4. [Pro Version] Auto SMS reply for incoming SMSs either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
5. [Pro Version] Power management options execution like wifi, data, bt on/off when service starts and stops.
1. Schedule not getting stopped problem fixed
2. Widget start/stop fix
3. Removed Airpush ads as requested by so many users. (apologies for switching to airpush)
1. Redesigned UI
2. Complete Overhaul
3. Settings & Schedules Separation
4. Option to set Settings name and Schedule name
Silent, Sleep, Call, Call Blocker, Autocall, Auto, Call responder,Call handler, profile, profile handler, Well, silent mode, silencer, smart silent, silent scheduler
But you don't have to keep the same ringtone at your home or at your holidays.
With the use of the Ringtone Scheduler Pro app, you can schedule different ringtone for different period.
1. Multiple schedule with schedule specific ringtone settings.
2. Keeping the schedule on/off.
3. When a particular schedule is started, your new ringtone will be set. At the end of the schedule, the ringtone which was there before the start of the schedule, will be set as the ringtone.