Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can silence the phone for the night and/or during office hour, meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click,
* Instant timer can also be activated via the widget by the volume bar
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange & Touchdown
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is muted
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
Note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Also, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
TwitTv - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
This app was previously called Silence Scheduler Premium.
★Featured as one of TechCrunch's best apps of 2013! http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/31/the-best-ios-and-android-apps-of-2013/★
★Watch us on CBS' Good Day Show as App of the Week! http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/9727659-app-of-the-week/★
Agent automatically saves your battery, silences your phone during meetings, remembers where you’ve parked, auto-responds when you’re driving and allows only urgent calls and messages through when you’re sleeping.
What users are saying:
"Before finding this app, I had 3 other apps that each did only part of what this app does altogether!"
"This is perfect. It's simple, elegant and works perfectly without fail. Great job."
"Awesome functionality! I highly recommend! This app is so cool. You've got to get it and see for yourself. It handles the things that are normally hassles so you don't have to fuss with it. It just works and puts your phone to work for you!"
"When I get in the car, it handles my texts and reads incoming ones aloud. When I'm in bed asleep, it knows to screen my calls. I love this app!"
"Agent is different. It worked perfectly first time, with almost no setup. This is a must have app for me."
Find us on twitter: https://twitter.com/agentfeedback
★ Drive Agent is triggered by bluetooth and motion sensing (activity detection). It can be configured to read SMS messages aloud, respond with voice, auto respond to texters and callers to let them know you’re driving (editable message) & only respond to your own hand-picked list
★ Battery Agent triggers at a percentage you choose. It helps conserve battery by giving you the option to turn off bluetooth, dim your screen and reverts back to normal settings automatically when you charge your phone. Will also let you know how much battery it saved you.
★ Parking Agent remembers where you parked, based off your speed or bluetooth connection. Will remember your last five parking spots
★Meeting Agent syncs with your calendar to silence/ put your phone on vibrate when you don’t want to be disturbed. It can be configured to activate for busy events only, gives you the ability to specify your working week so that it only syncs with your calendar on days and times you prefer, works with shared calendars and auto responds to selected contacts during these "busy" events.
★ Sleep Agent will silence your phone automatically when you go to sleep. You can configure sleep times for different days of the week, minutes of inactivity before activating, auto response to selected callers and texters during your sleeping hours, list of contacts that can wake you & Bluetooth, autosync, wifi and mobile data deactivation.
App Permissions Explanation:
-NEW Reroute outgoing calls: For our new status sharing feature which will be released in the next few weeks. we won't actually re-route calls but users have the option to have a notification pop up if you call another agent user and they are in a meeting or sleeping (ie one of the agent states are active). You will both have the option to opt into this status sharing feature.
- Send SMS: We use this when auto-responding to texts whilst you are driving (if selected), or when you are sleeping for emergencies.
- Read SMS: When driving Agent will read out your text messages to you to prevent distraction. We don't know the contents of any messages.
- Read Contacts: This is so that the app can determine whether a contact is in your address book or not (an option for who is allowed to contact you when busy)
- Precise Location: Parking Agent requires this to store your parking location.
Finally, build customized Agents with our free Trigger app! Available for download on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwsoft.nfcactionlauncher&hl=en
With ModeBot you can:
- Protect yourself from unwanted calls at any time;
- Protect yourself from the night SMS spam;
- To make important calls and SMS, even when your phone is in silent mode;
- Do not worry your family if your work day starts very early.
ModeBot able to automatically turn on and off the ring tone of your phone just when you need it. Do not need the sound, but you need a vibrate mode - this is not a problem for ModeBot. It will include a vibrate mode automatically.
Are you afraid to miss an important call? Add a subscriber to the "white list" and you will get through it, even when your phone is in silent mode.
The application is also designed to automatically adjust the call volume. Let your phone be loud during the day, quiet at night and silent at night - all in the hands of you and your ModeBot.
And the council finally: if you turn off the phone and call you afraid to forget to return the sound back - just use the widget ModeBot. One click and the phone will go to the desired mode you want, and then, when will the right time, will go back on their own.
The interface is simple and clear as much as possible.
All that you need to be able to do it in two or three clicks.
Keywords: do not worry, automatically turn off the sound, automatically switch off the phone, put on vibrate, block calls, spam protection, so as not to wake, management profiles, include vibrate mode, turn off at night.
***************************** How it works ****************** *****
If you have had a Nokia phone and you used it to switch profiles on schedule or have heard about the regime, "Do not disturb" on the iPhone, you will see that it is their ModeBot analogue, but with extended functionality.
ModeBot perform daily tasks that you give him, at a specified time in the assignments.
To add a job just click the "+ Add" and enter the time of his execution. By default, a task to transfer the phone in vibrate mode.
To change the mode in the job, just click on the mode.
To change the run time, click on the time bar.
To pause the execution, use the switch in the right part of the job.
If you want to set a certain volume when setting the sound mode, press and hold the icon of the sound mode, and then in the dialog to adjust the volume.
If the job must operate only on certain days of the week, press and hold the line with the times and in the dialog that appears, select the desired days.
Day of the week is marked with a red dot if it is active and the following loss of time specified in the job falls on him. This allows at any given time a cursory glance to understand what jobs are executed in the near future, and which will be ignored.
To delete the job, press and hold the switch activity.
To work whitelist you need to activate it on the settings page (the button with a gear next to add a task.)
To add a contact to the white list you need to mark it as the star of the "chosen" (starred) in your phone contact list. For some HTC models instead of tagging is required to put the contact in the group "Favorites."
ModeBot widget works like this: when you create once you specify the mode that activates the widget, and the time period after which the phone will return to its original state.
For example, a widget with a vibration mode and a period of 2 hours 30 minutes when you turn your phone to vibrate mode, and after 2 hours and 30 minutes it will return to the state it was in at the time of pressing the widget.
You can create any number of widgets at the same time with different settings.
We believe - ModeBot you like it!
Can be set to silent or vibrate mode
Set specific time for phone ringer to be restored
Quick set feature (from 15 minutes to 8 hours)
3 permanent set modes (Silent, Vibrate, and Normal)
Upcoming features: Scheduling feature coming very soon. Also planned is the ability to filter calls that are allowed while silent.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have feature requests or wish to report bugs. I can be contacted on twitter at @wirelessguyuk. Please let me know the device, android version and whether you're using a custom ROM when emailing bug reports. Thanks.
Explanation of app permissions:
- these are used as part of the main app to set volume of the phone.
- these are used as part of the banner ads which help pay me to continue developing the app. I only use small banner ads not intrusive notification ads.
The app also uses Google Analytics for the purposes of collecting crash reporting data.
- No data is collected (the app does not have access to the internet).
- No advertisements.
- Very simple and easy to use UI
- Quiet hours can be customized.
- No data is collected.
- The app has no access to the internet (and hence cannot push data out of the phone).
- Nexus 4 ( Android versions 4.3 and 4.4 )
- Asus TF300 (Android version 4.2.2)
Please NOTE: If you are in a place (say in cinema theater or an opera) where you absolutely don't want the phone to ring, you must perform one of the actions below:
- Go to the do not disturb app and set the appropriate hours and turn off "Ring for Contacts" and "Ring on Repeat"
- Put the phone in Airplane mode
- Turn off the phone.
Easy Answer allows you to easily answer phone calls and intelligently control the speaker phone.
Easy Answer supports the following features:
Flip to mute.
Flip to turn off ringer for an incoming call.
• Answer incoming phone call by shaking device.
• Answer incoming phone call by placing device close to ear.
• End call by shaking device.
• End call by placing phone upside down.
• Automatically enable the speaker phone when phone lies flat.
• Automatically disable the speaker phone when phone is not flat.
• Automatically enable the speaker phone when phone is away from your ear.
• Automatically disable the speaker phone when phone is close to your ear.
• Adjust the amount of shaking required to answer / end calls.
• All features can be enabled or disabled.
Yes, there are other apps on the market that do the same thing so why choose mine?
• This application has been carefully tested and works.
• Efficient. It will not burn through your battery.
• Easy answer is only active on phone calls and will not be silently running in the background at other times.
• Does NOT require internet access or access to your contacts.
If you like my app, please rate it. I love the feedback.
Please note that shake to end call may not work if device is asleep. It depends on the phone manufacturer.
App automatically sends notification if any blocked caller tries to reach you.
Calendar and Time Scheduling feature for the blocked Contacts.
Once you have downloaded the App, a message will appear to synchronize your contacts into an APP. If you click yes button, then the App activity starts
In Contacts Menu, you have options to
Add Blocked Contacts
Remove or Edit Blocked Contacts
Synchronize from Phone Contact List
To know in Detail, Click the Help/About button below the Menu Bar
Have an option in Schedule Menu to set the Calendar and Timing for the Blocked Numbers.
In Settings Menu, you can able to configure your Block Call Types, i.e. Option to block
All Incoming Call
Both Unknown and Blocked Contacts
Finally, click on the Start DoNotDisturb service button to activate the Do-Not-Disturb Application.
To know in Detail, Click the Help/About button below the Menu Bar.
Set as many notes as you like.
No character limit for notes.
Call Utils Pro is a utility app, serving to give you a hand in multiple phone call related operations.
• Floating call notes that can be re-sized, moved, closed, or even minimized
• Message the note while on the call.
• Add a note while on the call.
• Activate 'reject calls' to reject calls automatically before the ring
• Option to send an automated custom message to rejected caller.
• Option to open up the WhatsApp chatbox of rejected caller.
• Set exceptions to receive calls only from them.
• Call blacklist (Call blocker - incoming calls from blacklist callers are blocked).
• SMS Blacklist - (SMS blocker - block text messages from those added to SMS blacklist)
• NoteTag- NoteTags are pop-up call notes that show up during a phone call. They are re-sizable, movable, and can also be minimized or closed. You can set a note for as many contacts as you wish, and the notes can be as long as you like (only in the pro version). If a contact has a note set, you can expect the note to pop-up on receiving a call from them or making a call to them. Additionally, you can also have notes pop-up for contacts who do not have a note set (You will have to enable this option in settings). This is useful if you'd like to add a note during the call. The notes can be messaged from within the NoteTag.
• Call Reject - By 'activating' call reject from within the app, you are going to let the app take care of which calls you would like to attend and which ones you want automatically ended before the ring. Exceptions (a.k.a Whitelists) are the ones whose calls will come through even if call reject is in an active state. Call reject comes with an option to respond with an automated text (custom) message immediately after the rejection. This feature can be enabled from the settings menu. Additionally, if you would like to respond with a WhatsApp message, we regret to inform you, you cannot do that -- WhatsApp does not allow that. Although, you can have the app open up the caller's Whatsapp chatbox immediately after the call is rejected.
• Call Blacklist - Callers you want to absolutely block, and not hear from. A call from a blacklist dweller will be rejected irrespective of call reject's activation. They will not be responded with an automated message.
You will be notified of a blocked call from a blacklist, and they'll have their place in the app's logs.
• SMS Blacklist - Natives of this list will have their messages (SMS) blocked. With an option to get notified, on clicking the notification, it is possible to see their message in floating window. On closing, you will be prompted, asking if you'd like to save the message to the inbox. Notifications for blocked messages can be turned off from the settings menu.
That's all for now. We'll keep the app updated, and hopefully, even have new features added progressively.
App Icon by Valéria Boikova (@scribbledice, ValeriaBoikova@gmail.com)
- Your Personal Black List
- Public Black List. Your calls will be filtered from numbers blocked by many other users. You don't need to block them all !!! We categorize and maintain black lists and put frequently blocked numbers in Public Black List.
- Block unwanted calls (Reject calls with an auto-SMS reply or reject calls silently)
- Set Daily Time Period for blocking Calls
- You can view blocked Calls List anytime afterwords
- Backup / Restore your Black List in cloud space
- Very easy to operate application with very simple interface.
To block unwanted calls is easy now
You have two options :
1. Block Calls silently
2. Block Calls and respond with a message to the caller automatically.
Auto Response Setting:
Response can be set different for every blocked number or can be selected from your already saved message templates.
Otherwise you may select to send only a fixed message templates set by you.
Top Spam database (Global) :
- You can enable / disable use of this Public Black List of spammers
- It contains numbers of Spam Callers from many countries.
- It has been categorized for Marketing Calls, Insurance, Credit Cards
- You can enable or disable any of these categories.
Tested on devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Pop
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Sony XPERIA Arc
- HTC Tattoo
Developed by : Star Infosoft
Note : Installing other call/text blocking apps such as: Call Blocker, Easy Filer Call Blocker & SMS, Call Filter, Mr. Number, Call Control, Truecaller, WhosCall, Phone Spam Blocker, Phone Number & Caller Location, PrivacyStar or Blacklist on your phone with this app together may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.
Keywords: call block - call blocker - call filter - reject call - stop incoming call - unwanted call - unwanted number - ignore call - blocker - truecaller - directory - telemarketer - texts - caller - number - incoming - identity - phone - text - from - Block calls - Block Calls - block calls - number - landlines - intercept - spam - voicemail - debt - communications - whos - harassment - blacklist - whitelist - App Update - lookups - control - blocking - offender - hangup - blocking - call - calling - registry - calls - messages - protection - verizone - identity - numbers
Have you ever noticed that sometimes your Android can be really tactless? Say, it’s a business meeting, film watching or long-drawn Saturday morning, when an unexpected call distracts you and claims lots of your attention. We decline endless stream of calls and, in order to be polite, reply with phrases like “I’m on the meeting”, “…in the cinema”, “Shh! I’m sleeping”.
These are the manners, which can be taught by your Android!Just let it know that you don’t want to be distracted, and the rest will be taken up by it: it will stop notifying you about new tweets and mail, won’t ring during incoming calls and will independently send sms in reply, saying “I can’t talk now, I'll call you after dinner”, and, moreover, it will control the number of sent messages.
• Widget app — always at hand!
• Totally silent mode
• Sms answering machine with custom messages
• You can activate answering machine either for all or known phone numbers
• Custom limit of sms for money economy
After installing the "Shh!" appear among other widgets on your phone, you only need to drag it to the desktop.
Just let your phone be a little bit more convenient.
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, UPnP, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP, Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11 and/or XMPP server!
★★Normally you pay 0.99 or 1.99 for one server, here you get over 60 servers and network tools for this low price!★★
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's, start/stop rules and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permissions for receiving and sending SMS are for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. And if rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★Change your device to a NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
★★Remote control support!★★
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DHCP Relay Server
- UPnP Server (this product works with DLNA devices)
- DNS Server
- DNSMasq Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTP Root Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin and more)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- SIP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
Useful for penetration testing, IT specialists, students and more!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher Pro is a custom Minecraft Pocket Edition launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, texture packs, and server IPs.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
THIS APPLICATION MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! Please try the free version before buying this version to make sure that the app is compatible.
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used if no texture pack is selected.
- Patch an unlimited number of PTPatches and ModPE scripts
- Load textures from any Pocket Edition-compatiable texture pack
- Patch server IPs
So, what is this App for?
Ensure you will not be disturbed by a call or an SMS.
Explain the caller why you cannot answer the call.
Let the caller reach you if it is indeed an urgent matter.
Simple and great!
Our advantages over other DND apps on android:
1) Beautifull design - Designed by Sivan Free! All other DND apps are native and boring.
2) Simple and easy to use. Other DND apps are very confusing with no user experience in mind.
3) Works on ALL!!! android phones.
4) White List - You can choose who can reach you and if he needs to call once or twice.
5) Expandable Notification - See what DND state you are on, what is the SMS that will be sent and have the ability to Deactivate DND from the notification drawer even from you lock screen! (for devices that support expandable notification).
6) Widget: You can activate DND without even opening the app.
7) Never ring - Only send auto SMS without ever letting the caller reach you to just let him know what's up.
8) Vibrate - Choose if the phone should vibrate when DND is activated.
Once you activate DND, the phone will be set to silent. When a call will come through, it won't make a sound. An SMS will be sent automatically to the caller with an explanation to why you are unable to answer and that if the call is urgent then he should try again. When a second call comes through from the same caller within a gap of 5 minutes, the phone will ring with a special DND ringtone (it's not your deafult ringtone, it's DND's nice and soft one). The phone will remain in silent mode afterwards. For each caller the process will start all over again separately. You can, of course, choose not to send the "auto SMS" if you wish.
Want to add your language support or better an existing one? contact us!
Have a great silence!
You won't be disturbed at night due to a notification or a phone call any more !
(The application does not change the volume of your alarm.)
- 2 options: Phone call, Notifications & SMS
- Mode Week-End
- Launch in the starting up
This application was tested on :
- HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3.5
- Wiko Cink Peax
- Nexus 7 with Android KitKat (4.4)
- Nexus 5 with Android KitKat (4.4)
- Lenovo IdeaTab A10-70 with Android JellyBean (4.2)
If you find any bug or if you have ideas for improvements, please contact me.
MutePhone website: http://www.progmatique.fr/freewares/freeware-8-MutePhone.html
And when you leave your meeting,you will never worry about your phone is still silent,sweet Do Not Disturb will auto recover from silent(optional).
This application lets you to turn the silent profile on with the following additional restrictions
(Note: Please pay attention while testing the application. Don't remove the missed call entries present in the notification bar while testing the application.
And don't reject the calls while testing.. If you reject a call it will become received call and not missed call.)
1.Your mobile would be in silent mode for a call when it reaches first time to your phone. If the call comes again from the same number, then your phone will ring (The number of times the silent mode should be kept can also be configured). So you can easily understand that it would be an urgent call. So unnecessarily you would not get disturbed. [optional]
2. You can optionally send a message to the number from which you got the call first time and became missed call on order to let him your status.
3.You can optionally schedule the times with repeat settings at which the service should be started automatically
4.You can optionally keep the phone silent irrespective of how many times a call arrives from unknown number (Number which is not there in contact)
5. You can configure Blacklist contacts for which the phone should always be silent irrespective of the number of times the call arrives.
6. You can configure Whitelist contacts for which the phone should ring at the first time itself irrespective of the number of times, silent mode is defined.
7. You can add a widget which shows if the service is running, to the home screen. you can start/stop the service by clicking the widget itself.
8. SMS Auto-reply
9. Configure to ring the SMS tone when SMS comes from Whitelist callers
Pro Version features:
1. Ad Free
2. Auto SMS reply for incoming SMS either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
3. Power management options execution like wifi, mobile data, bluetooth on/off when service starts and stops.
Note: Please pay attention while testing the application. Don't remove the missed call entries present in the notification bar while testing the application.
And don't reject the calls while testing.. If you reject a call it will become received call and not missed call.
Interested users can give the request to the google+ community to test the alpha builds before it appears in the play store https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107350372729410402889
1. Copy settings from existing settings are back
2. New Sliding menu with various options like Send Feedback, App Settings, Share the app, etc
3. Auto SMS reply for incoming calls either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
4. [Pro Version] Auto SMS reply for incoming SMSs either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
5. [Pro Version] Power management options execution like wifi, data, bt on/off when service starts and stops.
1. Schedule not getting stopped problem fixed
2. Widget start/stop fix
3. Removed Airpush ads as requested by so many users. (apologies for switching to airpush)
1. Redesigned UI
2. Complete Overhaul
3. Settings & Schedules Separation
4. Option to set Settings name and Schedule name
Silent, Sleep, Call, Call Blocker, Autocall, Auto, Call responder,Call handler, profile, profile handler, Well, silent mode, silencer, smart silent, silent scheduler
Mobile version of Indiaglitz.com
This app fetches the latest news in all cine industries from Indiaglitz.com
1. Reading the latest news from Tamil, telugu, kannada, malayalam and hollywood industries.
2. Sharing to all social media like facebook, twitter etc
3 Scheduled news pull.
Tamil, telugu, kannada, hindi, malayalam, hollywood, cinema, cine, news, gossips, movies, indian, india, glitz, india glitz
But you don't have to keep the same ringtone at your home or at your holidays.
With the use of the Ringtone Scheduler Pro app, you can schedule different ringtone for different period.
1. Multiple schedule with schedule specific ringtone settings.
2. Keeping the schedule on/off.
3. When a particular schedule is started, your new ringtone will be set. At the end of the schedule, the ringtone which was there before the start of the schedule, will be set as the ringtone.