EDocs is an app that you can use to store your personal documents electronically on cloud. Our day to day life brings many documents in all shapes and sizes like identity proofs, slips, medical records, hospital bills, ration bills, insurance documents and more. Keeping these documents in one place and maintaining is tedious task and it is not possible to carry them around at all times. We are in digital era, but still many times we will end up having hard copies. This app is designed to bridge this gap with the help of smart phones.
- Create document with title and date, add multiple attachments if hard copy is of multiple pages.
- Capture and Upload the attachments using the phone's camera from within the app or choose them from gallery.
- Notes can be recorded to the documents.
- Documents are stored in Google's Storage securely.
- Access the documents, modify them, add/delete more attachments.
- Mail the documents to yourself, or download it to your mobile phone.
- Search the documents by name.
- EDocs uses your Mobile Data or WiFi.
- Access them anytime from anywhere.