Want your 3rd or 4th grader kids to memorize multiplication tables? Or if you are heading out to a mathematical exam, memorizing tables will help you do calculations faster. This application will help you memorize tables quickly and easily with options to test yourself.
Though you are free to choose the way you want to proceed, the following steps can be pretty useful for you:
1. Start with a table you want to memorize and view it.
2. Listen to the table a few times using the "Read Out Loud" feature
3. Speak along with the app a few times, and you are ready for the quiz.
4. Start the quick quiz and test your progress on the table.
5. Take a dodging quiz for up to the table you have memorized for better self evaluation.
For taking a quiz, you can either choose to TYPE your answers, or can listen to the questions and SPEAK the answers.