Eviana is a series of games for preschoolers developed exclusively for tablets that integrates, through very simple but engaging game mechanics, cultural valuessuch as environmental protection, gameplay between parents and children and elementary logic, all wrapped by a musical atmosphere the children also interact with.
The main character is Eviana, a cheerful and curious little girl, who along with his friend Bruno, and always with the music of their city park as a starting point, discover a many different ways to protect the environment and have fun at the same time.
In this first game, Eviana finds in the park various objects lying on the ground. Some mysterious colored containers can do magic on them, provided you know what container to use to deposit each item!
- Play with your children and watch them have fun in the most natural way.
- Simple game mechanics based on touching and dragging objects on the screen.
- Ecological theme: learn to use each container to deposit in it their corresponding objects until it gets full and get a reward in return.
- Music Park: Touch park objects to discover their sounds and make music with them.
- Parenting Zone: Tap with three fingers on the tree in the park to access a special area with educational content for parents and ecological issues related to each chapter.
- Share your experience with your friends via Facebook and Twitter.
- Collect Eviana chapters on your Android device and discover fun new games.
Follow Eviana in http://www.facebook.com/Evianachangestheworld