1) Live expert small business planning help with a business coach dedicated to your success.
2) Numerous articles that coach you on how to plan your business, set up your website, start promoting it, raise money, and much more.
3) Software tools to help you write a business plan for your business.
Entrepreneurs can get enough help and support from a business coach (live planning help on the app) to go from business idea to having an operational business in a reasonably short time.
- The only help or small business coaching services not provided are for legal issues, various licensing for your business, insurance, or HR.
- Premium entrepreneur articles about complex business topics to help you plan your business.
- Live help within the mobile app by a coach who is an experienced entrepreneur
- Guaranteed business coach response to your questions in under 24 hours.
- Get help setting up a great website, marketing your website, planning your business strategy, various small business advice, and much more. Instructions and help for every step of starting a small business except legal, insurance and HR.
- Mentoring with business advice, feedback, help and years of small business experience and knowledge.
This app WILL help your small business or start-up. It is the ultimate business helper, organizer and manager. The app has business plan templates, examples, and live help by a business coach to answer the questions you may have about your small business, or while filling out the ready-made business plan template.
Get access to a business coach, get mentored as you start your small business, and find success!
Email the app developer with tech support issues at: email@example.com
This app will help you to achieve your goals, because there is a way to be successful in both Life and Business, it has to do with consistency.
“Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.” ― Jim Rohn
You are your best coach, and you know better than anybody in which aspects of your behavior there is room of improvement.
Great steps in life start with daily small goals. When you take consistent and sustained actions for a long enough period of time they’ll become habits, and those habits will drive your personal development.
But, how do I get consistency in my actions over time? Measure them. Only with measurement you can follow-up how well you’re doing it.
With an attractive and easy-to-use interface this application lets you track those daily tasks or aspects of your behavior that you want to develop.
An intuitive so called "My Tracking Chart" will be your daily follow-up points system. In a self-assessment exercise you’ll put a red, yellow or green mark depending on how well you did it. You’ll be highly motivated when you attain a full week with green marks!!
There is also a “Stats” screen that acts like a scorecard with a chart that allows you to monitor your progress.
Thank you very much for having read this far... now just download the app and enjoy it, you will be surprised how useful it is!!
Note: There is also a version of this app specially designed for kids (check out: “Rules for Kids”
App developed by "anforai365", you can send any comments or suggestions to:
“Sad Trombone” sound by Joe Lamb
“Fake Applause” sound by Mike Koenig
“Small Crowd Applause” sound by Yannick Lemieux
All licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Improvement, Success, Self-help, Personal Coaching, Development, Self-Esteem, Self-Control, Growth, Determination, Motivation, Inspiration, Build Discipline, Compromise, Perseverance, Re-enforce Good Habits, HD, Tasks, Rules, Behavior, Goal, Objectives, Compound Effect, Progress Measurement, KPI
The format uses QUESTIONS at each of the 4 Steps to help the person identify the goal and develop a plan to achieve the goal.
This App uses The 4-Step GROW Model format to provide the following information:
1. General GROW Questions to use for Any Coaching Topics.
2. Specific GROW Questions for coaching about General Career Advancement and General Performance Changes.
3. Specific GROW Questions for coaching about Promotions, Awards, Work Relationships, and Poor Performance.
Other information includes:
1. 56 Questions to encourage two-way dialogue when using the GROW Model.
2. Advice on using open-ended questions and detail phrases.
3. Checklists of reminders.
Total up your sales for your customers in style.
(NEW) Store your Mileage and travel expenses.
This is a paid and fully unlocked version. It is identical to Consultant Buddy: Party Calc once upgraded. The choice is completely yours. For much less than our competition :)
~Built in calculator
~Total up your sales for your clients
~Mileage and Fees recorder
~Include your taxes, handling, and shipping fees. ( saved until edited )
~Email custom Invoices to your clients. with your unique company name and web address pre-formatted into the email.
Add your company name
Add your web address
Change the theme / color of the main screen..
Add in your commission
Add in your travel mileage and travel expenses for your tax write off's at the end of the year.
Once you’ve got the app setting set to your preference, you’ll be speeding up your client check out process by 100% and you’ll impress your customers with this Amazing, Simple, Beautiful, Useful.. app
Check out the free version with in-app purchase. For Free you can get a head start on your business.
Perfect for Consultants working with..
Avon; Thirty One; Damsel in Defense; Dove Chocolate; Gold Canyon; In A Pikle; It Works; Jamberry Nails; Jewelry in Candles; Lia Sophia; Mary Kay; Mialisa; Miche; Origami Owl; Pampered Chef; Partylite; Passion Parties; Pink Zebra; Posh; Pure Romance; Scentsy; Sensuous Playroom; Slumber Parties; South Hill Designs; Tastefully Simple; Tupperware; UnderCover Wear; Wildtree; Younique; SeneGence; Cabi; Pleasure Parties; Rodan and Fields;
Please contact me with your questions or app improvement / suggestions.
I look forward to answering any and all of your questions.
We've made some major improvements.
Added Mileage tracking
Cleaned up some ui elements
Active itemized totaling
and squashed some bugs.
Enjoy your Sales!
- Allows the consultant to enter parties and then assign orders to the party.
- The order entry page has auto-complete for items you have sold in the past. These items will automatically show once you start typing in your item number and all fields will be populated once you choose the desired item number.
-You may enter your items in the products section or you may go online to http://www.partyhostapps.com and login to upload a csv file of your products once you have purchased and registered your app.
-Under the Party List page you enter new parties, add orders to a party or you may click on total for the subtotal of all orders associated with the particular party.
-Once your party is complete you can go the Reports page and choose to have all of the order information for a particular party emailed to you so that you may copy and paste the information into your back office for quick , easy and accurate ordering.
-The app allow for flat rate shipping or percentage shipping. You will set this up while registering your app. You may also go in and edit this information if you use the app for multiple direct sales companies.
-Our quick calculate will page will eliminate your need to ever take a calculator to another party of event! Now that right there is worth the money. The app cost less than a calculator!
- You may also Choose Flat rate sipping or percentage shipping. You may also register more than one direct sales company.
Fixed email conflict issues.
1. Praise, Criticize Performance
2. Conduct Performance Reviews
3. Coaching: Career, Performance (Data uses the QUESTIONS Format from the popular 4-Step GROW Model - Goal, Reality, Options, What Next)
1. Ideas on When and How to Praise AND Criticize.
2. Formulas and Examples of Ways to Praise AND Criticize.
3. Ideas on how to Structure, Start, and End reviews.
4. Questions to help Managers AND Employees prepare for reviews.
5. 113 Phrases to manage discussions during reviews.
6. General GROW Questions for Any Coaching Topic.
7. Specific GROW Questions on General Career Advancement and General Performance Changes.
8. Specific GROW Questions on Promotions, Awards, Work Relationships, and Poor Performance.
9. 56 Questions to encourage two-way dialogue when coaching.
Use this app when you:
• Are stuck or frustrated and need to coach yourself on what to do next
• Need to prepare for a challenging conversation
• Want to coach up, or influence others to consider a different perspective
• Need to give someone feedback they may not want to hear
• Want to inspire others to embrace change or take more initiative
• Step-by-step instructions for creating Coaching Moments
• Coaching questions for specific situations, such as
coaching colleagues, addressing difficult behavior and empowering others
• Audio overview of Coaching Moments
• Audio of a sample Coaching Moments conversation
• Ability to take notes or record your insights for later review
• Helpful hints to improve your coaching capabilities
For more information contact Cylient
Our Coaching Club team is a group of people who follow the, CAREtm model to assist you in developing your GREATNESS! With CARE, we demonstrate Concern, Attentiveness, Respect, and Energy. We work hard, diligently and smart every day to fulfill our mission: Coaching Club is committed to providing information to people so they are more informed to make better decisions that help improve the quality of their personal and professional life.
- GROW questions
- Westpac Coaching Model
- Coaching demonstration videos
- Reading recommendations
- Coaching research references
- Other resources
About the IECL
At the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL) we are passionate about helping people to not only realise their full potential but also to love their time at work. We pride ourselves on being a centre of excellence in coaching, coach training & leadership development in Australia & the Asia Pacific region. We know workplaces flourish with inspired leadership and our mission is to develop the next generation of exceptional leaders.
The IECL has a long partnership with the Westpac Group, delivering bespoke programs, coach training, strategy facilitation, executive coaching, and keynote presentations throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific.
To find out more about how the IECL can maximise your leadership potential, contact us on the details below.
• 02 8270 0600
Copyright © Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL) 2013. All rights reserved. The contents of this app are protected by copyright except where referenced to another author or publication. No part of this app may be reproduced by any process, electronic or otherwise, in any material form or transmitted to any other person or stored electronically in any form without the prior written permission of IECL.
Around 95% of coaches struggle to make a decent living through coaching activities alone and most therefore have to supplement their coaching with some other work. A common frustration and phrase I hear all the time is ‘I know I’m good at what I do, but I just can’t seem to sell myself’.
Coaches offer an incredibly valuable service and can change the lives and businesses of those they work with – so why are so many struggling to get enough clients?
It’s quite simple really. Coaches, trainers and consultants are very well trained in what they do and have often built up years of experience alongside their formal training. However, the vast majority have never been taught how to market themselves. This is absolutely critical and, having spent a lot of money on formal training and qualifications, it makes sense to spend just a little more on learning how to put all that training into good use by actually working with clients – paying clients (anyone can get freebie clients).
Traditionally, coaches hate selling! The good news is that, if you get the marketing right, the selling part is easy because with the right marketing, your clients want to buy.
For Professional Coaches:
- Extensive information and strategies for building your business
- Carefully selected resources to help manage and grow your practice
- Creative strategies for marketing and getting clients
- Job listings for coaches, free coaching forms and assessments and access to an extensive Resource Bank of free and low cost tools to better serve your clients and grow your practice
- Access to audio, video, and live programs from leading experts in the coaching profession
- Solid information on topics such as getting paid speaking gigs, building a niche community, designing profitable coaching packages and programs, getting clients in a down economy, even building a million dollar practice
For New and Aspiring Coaches and Interested Others:
- Where to get the best coaching training that fits your needs
- How to get started in the coaching profession
- Comprehensive listing and descriptions of coaching specialties
- How to choose a niche
- Understanding the difference between coaching and therapy
- Do's and Don'ts of coaching
- Access to free starter training
- Access to audio, video, and live programs from leading experts in the coaching profession
Please note: This app is intended to be for and about the coaching profession and does not provide coaching training, specific information about how to coach, personal or professional advice to the public, or referrals to coaches.
Professional Coaching is a positive, empowering and highly effective way to help others achieve their most important life, relationship, and business goals. Being a Professional Coach is the best and most fulfilling way to make a living you can imagine!
If you don't have any counseling training but are passionate about making a significant difference in the world, becoming a professional coach is a great option for you. Building a successful business as a professional coach is much easier than you might think.
If you're a therapist, clinician, or other helping professional attracted to coaching for expanding your practice by working with more functional, private pay clients, coaching might be a good fit for you as many of your colleagues have found.
The Coach Resource Portal is hosted by Relationship Coaching Institute (RCI), the first and largest international relationship coach training organization and includes information about training with RCI. It is our privilege and pleasure to promote the benefits of coaching, provide solid information about coaching, and to put in your pocket the best available information about how to become a coach and build a successful coaching practice.
We invite you to contact us with your suggestions and feedback for making this app the most useful tool possible for professional coaches and those interested in the coaching profession.
David Steele, MA, LMFT, CLC
Founder, Relationship Coaching Institute
Author of From Therapist to Coach (Wiley, 2011) and Million Dollar Private Practice (Wiley, 2012)
Frankie Doiron, PCC
President, Relationship Coaching Institute
+ Leadership Development
+ Performance Management
+ Organisational Change & Development
+ HR Strategy
+ Leading from the top
+ ...and so much more!
We also feature the latest videos and twitter discussions on Leadership skills and training.
We hope you enjoy!
Install this FREE Leadership Development App Today !!
Coaching The Coach - Tips For Wildly Successful Coaching Business
Will only take up 296KB of total storage leaving room for your other applications!
Any ideas to contribute to this phone app, please do email them!
tags: Consultant Calculator, Independent Sales Consultant, consultant, party helper, party calculator, order form, product sub-total, product calculator, shipping, shipping calculator, sales, sales tax, commission, commission rate, sales calculator, total calculator, handling fees, handling, Thirty-One, Thirty-One Gifts, Avon, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, Scentsy, Lia Sophia, Pure Romance, jewelry party, make-up party