**Only work with cyanogenmod customed Rom or Nexus 1.
**try free version b4 buy
** This version only works on certain model. The Froyo version should work on all phones.
Route audio through bluetooth mono headset or earpiece
Note: Need to maximize media/notification volume before turn on this app.
Streaming music,radio,voice search,voice dialer,voip
Android 2.1 or above.
*All the translations was taken from Google Translate.
Use your Bluetooth headset to activate Google Now rather than the barebones and finicky default voice dialer on your phone.
Unlike other apps, this requires no configuration of the app itself.
It does not keep your phone awake except when it is being used, and it starts a fresh instance of Google Now each time it is launched.
BT GNow requests permission to unlock your phone so that you can use your Bluetooth headset when your phone is locked.
NEW FEATURE - Open BT GNow directly from your launcher to choose whether Google Now is launched immediately after pressing your handsfree button (default), or whether you have to say "OK Google" after pressing the button. The latter option may address lockscreen and other problems some users have reported. Note that if you choose this option, you have to make sure that "OK Google" detection is set to work "From any screen": Google Now > Settings > Voice > 'OK Google' Detection > From any screen (checked or set to "on").
Note that Bluetooth headsets are variable, and this app may not work with every one. Also, you need a data connection to use Google Now (unlike the default Voice Dialer).
1. You must have Google Now (Google App) installed on your phone.
2. Google Now must be set to listen for input from your headset: Google Now > Settings > Voice > Bluetooth headset (checked or set to "on"). Alternatively, Google Settings (from your app drawer) > Search & Now > Voice > Bluetooth headset (checked or set to "on").
3. Press the hands-free button on your headset. BT GNow will either activate Google Now by default, or you may be given a choice of apps to open. If you are given a choice, choose BT GNow and select the option to use it always. You must do this once with your screen UNLOCKED before attempting to use the app with your screen locked (otherwise, your phone won't know to run the app, which performs the screen unlocking).
It is possible that you will have to disable the native Voice Dialer: Settings > Apps > Swipe over to All > Voice Dialer > Disable
This app is not in any way affiliated with or authorized by Google.
BT Link supports SMS,SNS and caller ID/Name notification for LBA-T950.
- Text message(SMS)
- SNS (Twitter, Facebook)
- Incoming Call Reject/Mute
- Incoming Caller ID/Name
Some phones may not be compatible.
v 1.2 Fixed Facebook login fail
- After install Facebook app, cannot login facebook.
v 1.1 Fixed for HTC
- In call list, name was not displayed for outgoing call.
NameAlert refers to playing caller’s name on your Contacts by TTS(Text-to-Speech) engine embedded on HBM-905 / HBM-906.
Note that the program is not compatible with other Bluetooth Hands-Free products.
Supported languages are English and Spanish.
They say memories are golden,
Well, maybe that is true;
but we never wanted memories,
we only wanted you.
If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.
Treasured in my heart you'll stay, until we meet again some day.
Yes surely you will come back to us!!