User can get many other useful details :
5. Elevation from sea level
6. Lat & Long
User can customize his/her location by selecting the location on Map OR entering the address.
Also can calculate the distance between current location and target location Or any two locations.
* Current location is displayed automatically
* Option to copy the current location coordinates with address
* Ad free application
* Track your position as you move
Now you can also add your friend's address details directly to your contacts. The longitude and latitude are saved as an URL which opens your friend's location on maps directly (Refer Screenshot #4 and #5).
You can share your location URL to your friend's too
The widget provides a brief address of the place and you can get the updated address with a click!!! You can also share your location address via widget.
Any suggestions/feedbacks are welcome. Please email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to https://www.facebook.com/androidapps2404 for more apps
Where Am I shows your current location. It will update when you move to another place.
You can set the duration of the update intervals through app setting.
Just click the widget and it will take you to the Screen which shows your location history .
App stores yours location history, which you can delete also when not required.
You can view your location on the google map, when you click on the card.
*This app is very useful when you travel or roam, By looking the screen you will know which road or location you are.
**This app doesn't draw battery and very low in the memory and cpu uses.
Able to Save location data into database.
Able to delete the location data from the database.
Display all previous location you have visited.
Give me rating and send me feedback after you install or uninstall which makes to improve our app and add new features.
If you dont like anything in this app kindly report us. We will try our best to improve our apps and remove any bugs if found.
This application can save your life! An emergency, you need to provide your location, don't panic, launched, accessed, communicated, you are saved!
This is the easiest and quickest way to tell someone about your location you have to do is open this app, and your Android phone will immediately zoom in on your position and display your coordinates as well as your address.
You can easily get your street name and see panoramic images you can find all travel and navigation, local tools
-Your location is displayed automatically as soon as you open the
-Track your position as you move.
-Zoom in to take a closer look or zoom out for a bird's eye view.
-Share your exact location instantly
-Send screenshots of maps and pictures from phone.
- Very simple app to keep your friends informed on where you are at a particular point of time
- Ideal for travelers and busy people
Never need to tell a friend where you are?
Well, with 'Here I am !' this won't be a problem anymore!
WHY USING 'Here I am!' :
 NOTIFICATIONS: NEW ( BETA) : Now you can send your position without opening the app!
If one of your friends sends you a message containing the keyword phrase ' Where are you? ' , 'Here I am !' will send a notification telling you that the contact requires your location! So you can send it, from the notification area, without any problem!
 SELECT THE LOCATION PROVIDER (ATTENTION) : 'Here I am!' allows you to choose which system to use for checking your current location :
- Google Play Services : slower but more accurate, supported by most devices.
- Location Provider: fast and supported by all devices.
CAUTION: Some devices, like HTC and Samsung GALAXY, could have a higher accuracy by using the Location Provider.
 CHECK IN : find very quickly the coordinates of the places where you are!
 SENDING THE LOCATION: send locations to your friends by using one of the many supported applications!
SMS / MMS, Whatsapp , Facebook Messenger , Mail, Skype, Viber , LINE are only a small part of them ! .
 SAVING YOURS LOCATIONS : Save your places in your favourites , you can navigate to them at any time! In the absence of a connection, the search will show you only the coordinates of the place . But don't worry! You can use the 'Update' option to view the address!
 CROSS-PLATFORM LINK: 'Here I am !' generates links designed specifically for each platform! Before sending a location, choose to which platform ( iOS , Android, WP8 ) send your position ! In the case of Android or WP8 , two links will be created:
- Link to the Maps application of the specific platform.
- Links that open the position directly in 'Here I am !' . In this way you can save locations sent from your friends!
 SUPPORTED NAVIGATORS: Choose your favorite navigator! Currently the application supports:
- Google Navigator
- Mireo viaGPS
- Wisepilot (only when available the way! )
- CoPilot GPS
We are pleased to respond to your every request or question! Write to us at :
Or directly from the application, by clicking on : 'Contact us'
If you like the app, don't hesitate to put a review!
The application can be particularly useful if you're Narcoleptic and have friends that take advantage of this by moving you halfway across the country before you wake up.
Disclaimer: GPS or network location required. Might not work too well in all areas around the globe. You should not rely on this application for anything.
Just look at the screen and see your location, if you want more information touch the widget to access to the full power of Google Maps.
Works like a GPS Widget in your phone desktop, if you want something more complex for the traffic try our Traffic Cams Widget.
Satellite and Road map.
Maps from Google, Yahoo (No satellite map) and Bing.
Car Mode, with blue arrow direction (eg: for carpc setting) or Google Man mode.
How to install:
Step 1: Go to the home screen(desktop phone).
Step 2: Go to the menu and tap “Add” option.
Step 3: Tap on the “Widgets” option.
Step 4: Select and Pick the Where I Am Widget.
Step 5: Wait few seconds to load the map and GPS.
Change Screen Orientation Supported.
Supporting Multiple Screens Resolutions.
All Android devices.
"Share your exact location with friends and family via Google maps. Lost in the city? No problem. Can't find mom and dad? No problem. You can send a secret pass-phrase to your phone if you've lost it (or if you're wondering where your kids are at, at 11:30 in the evening) to have it send its location back to you. Go pro, and the phone can be set to send its location repeatedly.
BAM Rating 10/10"
Share Where is an easy-to-use app that allows you to quickly share your current location with anyone and everyone.
It also includes a home screen widget that allows you to send a predefined message together with your location to multiple recipients via email/SMS or any of your apps with just the click of a widget.
The location is presented as a link to Google maps.
There is no need to register to any community to share your location and the recipients don't have to use any other apps than email, sms or a web browser. The sender doesn't even need a mobile data connection to send the location via SMS.
Share Where is currently available in Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
* Please NOTE: Always enable the GPS on your device before using location sharing apps.
• Let your children use it to update you regarding their current location.
• In case of emergency, you can send a predefined message together with your location with just a click on the widget.
• Set up automatic location replies to certain text messages from trusted people. Great if you want to know your children's location by just sending them an SMS.
• Send an SMS with a secret phrase to your lost phone to get it's current location.
• Schedule repeated messages to regularly inform someone (for example someone who is expecting you to arrive) about your current location. (Pro version only)
• Set a timer that will send your location in a specific time unless you cancel it. Great when walking alone late at night or when doing extreme sports like mountaineering.
• Integrate it with apps like Tasker, Locale, Llama, E-Robot via shortcuts.
On Android 4.2 or higher the widget can also be added to your lock screen.
Share where is very battery efficient and runs only when sending messages. No battery draining background processes are running.
If you want to use your default Gmail account for sending emails without having to enter your password, just create an app specific password. The procedure is described here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en
The lite version contains ads and is limited to maximum 2 recipients. In the Pro version you can also share a location message with any other app (like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, MSN etc)
keywords: widget, shortcut, location, sms, email, position, emergency, GPS, gmail, geocaching, maps, personal safety alarm, SOS, ICE, messaging, security, tracking, share my location, mayday, one touch location, find my phone, phone locator, send my location, location finder, tasker, locale, e-robot, llama
Smooth and fast – that’s what Navigate 6 is all about. We have perfected our routing engine over the past 20 years to be one of the best in the industry. Proven. Navigate 6 uses the same TomTom maps that are used by car brands for their navigation solutions. Navigate 6 provides lane guidance and speed limits for optimal guidance – which you’d expect from an expensive car navigation system or personal navigation device.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. Navigate 6 automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in Navigate 6 for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for Navigate 6. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
- Goole Play Service download
Display user location and near place
Place type support on Tablet :
- Bus station
- Gas station
- Police station
- Shopping mall
Place type support on Mobile :
- Bus station
- Gas station
- Police station
More from developer