User can get many other useful details :
5. Elevation from sea level
6. Lat & Long
User can customize his/her location by selecting the location on Map OR entering the address.
Also can calculate the distance between current location and target location Or any two locations.
* Current location is displayed automatically
* Option to copy the current location coordinates with address
* Ad free application
* Track your position as you move
Now you can also add your friend's address details directly to your contacts. The longitude and latitude are saved as an URL which opens your friend's location on maps directly (Refer Screenshot #4 and #5).
You can share your location URL to your friend's too
The widget provides a brief address of the place and you can get the updated address with a click!!! You can also share your location address via widget.
Any suggestions/feedbacks are welcome. Please email @ email@example.com.
Go to https://www.facebook.com/androidapps2404 for more apps
Never need to tell a friend where you are?
Well, with 'Here I am !' this won't be a problem anymore!
WHY USING 'Here I am!' :
 NOTIFICATIONS: NEW ( BETA) : Now you can send your position without opening the app!
If one of your friends sends you a message containing the keyword phrase ' Where are you? ' , 'Here I am !' will send a notification telling you that the contact requires your location! So you can send it, from the notification area, without any problem!
 SELECT THE LOCATION PROVIDER (ATTENTION) : 'Here I am!' allows you to choose which system to use for checking your current location :
- Google Play Services : slower but more accurate, supported by most devices.
- Location Provider: fast and supported by all devices.
CAUTION: Some devices, like HTC and Samsung GALAXY, could have a higher accuracy by using the Location Provider.
 CHECK IN : find very quickly the coordinates of the places where you are!
 SENDING THE LOCATION: send locations to your friends by using one of the many supported applications!
SMS / MMS, Whatsapp , Facebook Messenger , Mail, Skype, Viber , LINE are only a small part of them ! .
 SAVING YOURS LOCATIONS : Save your places in your favourites , you can navigate to them at any time! In the absence of a connection, the search will show you only the coordinates of the place . But don't worry! You can use the 'Update' option to view the address!
 CROSS-PLATFORM LINK: 'Here I am !' generates links designed specifically for each platform! Before sending a location, choose to which platform ( iOS , Android, WP8 ) send your position ! In the case of Android or WP8 , two links will be created:
- Link to the Maps application of the specific platform.
- Links that open the position directly in 'Here I am !' . In this way you can save locations sent from your friends!
 SUPPORTED NAVIGATORS: Choose your favorite navigator! Currently the application supports:
- Google Navigator
- Mireo viaGPS
- Wisepilot (only when available the way! )
- CoPilot GPS
We are pleased to respond to your every request or question! Write to us at :
Or directly from the application, by clicking on : 'Contact us'
If you like the app, don't hesitate to put a review!
Just look at the screen and see your location, if you want more information touch the widget to access to the full power of Google Maps.
Works like a GPS Widget in your phone desktop, if you want something more complex for the traffic try our Traffic Cams Widget.
Satellite and Road map.
Maps from Google, Yahoo (No satellite map) and Bing.
Car Mode, with blue arrow direction (eg: for carpc setting) or Google Man mode.
How to install:
Step 1: Go to the home screen(desktop phone).
Step 2: Go to the menu and tap “Add” option.
Step 3: Tap on the “Widgets” option.
Step 4: Select and Pick the Where I Am Widget.
Step 5: Wait few seconds to load the map and GPS.
Change Screen Orientation Supported.
Supporting Multiple Screens Resolutions.
All Android devices.
"Perfect if you'd like a little adventure" -- Lifehacker
"The genius of Alongways is not just its function, but also its philosophy." -- Travel Pulse
"A good addition to your adventure" -- Android Authority (Indie App of the Day)
What does it do?
Alongways takes a starting point, a destination, and whatever you want to find along the way, and shows you the route and all the places you can stop. For each stopping place, you can access reviews, contact information, and navigation directions.
It's the perfect companion for your travels, whether you're navigating the country in an RV, driving a big truck, or taking a trip with some friends. You can answer all these questions (and more!):
● Are there pet friendly hotels between Albuquerque and Aspen?
● A good place for deep dish pizza between Little Rock and Raleigh?
● Anywhere to fuel up between Lubbock and Las Vegas?
● Is there a place to park my RV between here and Helena?
Cool, what else does it do?
Bookmark your favorite places along a route--make a custom roadtrip with hotels, restaurants, and attractions that you want to see along the way.
Switch between list view to easily see detail information and a full-screen map to look at all the points on the trip.
Overlay Multiple Searches on a single map, to create the ultimate trip.
Access Recent Searches from the home page.
And more! Alongways is the app you shouldn't travel without. From weekend roadtrippers, serious travelers, long haul truckers, and evening commuters--download and see how much you've been missing out on along the way!
* New! Keep it in your circle — Scout is about getting together with you and the people you know – only those whose phone numbers are in your contacts list. People can only see the chats and meet ups they’re invited to and can leave the conversation with just a swipe.
* New! Smile for the camera — Snap a selfie for your Scout profile pic or pick your best shot from your existing photos.
* New! Know what’s coming up — See your upcoming meet ups on a map so you know where you need to be and when.
* Easy to use — Scout is now easier to navigate, starting with you on the map! In addition to traffic-based commute times, recent and favorite places, you can now also chat, meet up and more.
* Chat that leads to real plans — From spur-of-the-moment hangouts to a planned movie night, chat with friends about what to do and where to go, and then actually do it all in Scout.
* Meet up hassle-free – One app for everything. Choose who meet up with, pick a day and time, select a location, and you’re set. You can even chat before and after your get-together with all invitees in the same meet up stream.
* Drive together — Everyone meeting up gets voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions to the destination and sees each other’s ETA on the navigation map while driving there, so you’ll know if ‘”five minutes away” really means “I haven’t left yet!”
* Never get lost with the most up-to-date maps – OpenStreetMap (OSM) powers Scout’s maps with a community of more than 1.6 million editors making regular updates to the map. Your use of Scout will automatically help OSM map quality.
* Beat traffic everywhere you go – Get the fastest routes based on real-time traffic and be routed around accidents and jams. Help others on the road by reporting traffic incidents, congestion, police, and construction hazards.
* Save money and time on parking - Scout’s arrival guide shows you the nearest and cheapest parking closest to your destination
* Get help when you need it – customer support is available online at ourcommunity.scout.me
* Join our community – Keep up with Scout at www.facebook.com/scoutbytelenav, @scout on Twitter, and @scoutbytelenav on Instagram
-- What’s the word on Scout?
“Scout is as easy on the eyes as it is easy to use.” - Mashable
“Scout wins Best for Design” Travel & Leisure, Best GPS Apps for Travel
•Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
•Scout’s map and search coverage is currently for the USA only.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
• Allows you to specify the maximum search radius.
• Free search for category or any keyword.
• Displays details of places such as address, phone numbers, distance from current location, etc.
• Allows you to save places and edit it.
• Have a recycle bin that keep deleted places for 2 days.
• Get directions from your location to place with Google Map.
• Works worldwide.
• Access to favorite places without internet connection.
• Measurement units: kilometers, miles.
This Navigation Service makes it easy to find places near, local places: bars, restaurants, shops, museum, administration building, cinema, events, hotel etc.
Three reasons to use Placepocke, local places -:
• Don't get lost, search for nearby places, local places using this application.
• Explore nearby places, local places before going somewhere.
• Assist someone else to find what's nearby them.
- This application needs access to device's current location using GPS or Network and internet connection.
- Accuracy of location depends on the device, selected location provider and your location (if you are inside your home or office building then GPS might not work properly)
- App don't run any background task, it's runs only when it is opened
Thank you for your support and reviews (on play store and emails). We will provide next version with more features suggested/requested by you.
You can also send any location on the map to a recipient and share it through the apps on your device.
An exact Latitude and Longitude coordinate for each of your contacts that you can later use to navigate to navigate to them with ease using Google Maps or other Navigation apps.
1. Use the Pinnr map to locate the point on the map that you want to tag the contact with
2. Touch and hold on an empty area on the map, or touch and hold the marker to move it around.
3. Select Tag Contact in the menu and assign this exact GeoCode to your contact.
Now your contact has an exact GeoCode you can navigate to.