Ramayan in Telugu
Shri Ramayana(Ramcharitmanas) is the history of shri Rama(King of Ayodhya) with all miracles of him from Childhood to his next born.
Shri Ramacharitmanas or Ramayan is considered one of the greatest works of Hindu literature.
Goswami Tulsidas Rachit Ramayana(Greatest book of hindu), considered part of Hindu Smriti, was written originally in Sanskrit by Sage Valmiki (3000 BC). Contained in 24,000 verses, this epic narrates Lord Ram of Ayodhya and his ayan (journey of life). Over a passage of time, Ramayana(Mahakavya) did not remain confined to just being a grand epic, it became a powerful symbol of India's social and cultural fabric.
The characters Rama, Sita, Lakshman(Laxman), Bharata, Hanuman, and Ravana are all fundamental to the cultural consciousness of India, Nepal, and many south-east Asian countries such as Thailand and Indonesia.
For centuries, its characters represented ideal role models - Ram as an ideal man, ideal husband, ideal son and a responsible ruler; Sita as an ideal wife, ideal daughter and Laxman as an ideal brother. Even today, the characters of Ramayana including Ravana (the enemy of the story) are fundamental to the grandeur cultural consciousness of India.
This app contains all the stories, Dohe, niti sutra of RamCharitra Manas in simple to understand Telugu language from Paheli story to last.
Ramayan consists of seven parts or Kands ,All kand describe its description in form of stories.Hindu Religion Granth
1) Bal Kand
2) Ayodhya Kand
3) Aranya Kand
4) Kishkindha Kand
5) Sunder Kand
6) Lanka Kand
7) Uttar Kand
1. Bala Kanda – Book of the young Rama which details the miraculous birth of Rama, his early life in Ayodhya, his slaying of the demons of the forest at the request of Vishvamitra and his wedding with Sita.
2. Ayodhya Kanda – Book of Ayodhya in which Dasharatha comes to grief over his promise to Kaikeyi and the start of Rama's exile.
3. Aranya Kanda – Book of the Forest which describes Rama's life in the forest and the abduction of Sita by Ravana.
4. Kishkindha Kanda – Book of Kishkindha, the Vanara kingdom in which Rama befriends Sugreeva and the Vanara army and begins the search for Sita.
5. Sundara Kanda – Book of Sundar (Hanuman) in which Hanuman travels to Lanka and finds Sita imprisoned there and brings back the good news to Rama.
6. Yuddha Kanda - Book of the War, which narrates the Rama-Ravana war and the return of the successful Rama to Ayodhya and his coronation.
7. Uttara Kanda – Epilogue, which details the life of Rama and Sita(Seeta) Maiya after their return to Ayodhya, Sita's banishment and how Sita and Rama pass on to the next world.
Beautiful Features of the App:
- There is app is run on offline mode means no internet connection required for use this Ramayan in Telugu app,Hindu Smriti Book.
- We provide Share Facility of text with Text message, Bluetooth, Whatsapp, Facebook, Google+ and all social media.
- In Telugu language making it accessible to easily for indian peoples.
- Easy Graphical User Interface.Ramayan App supports bookmarks.
Easily Search Using this keyword.
Bal Kand, Ayodhya Kand, Aranya Kand, Kishkindha Kand, Sundar Kand, Lanka Kand,Uttar Kand,Dharmik Telugu book,dharmik book, Shree Ramayanji Ki Aarati,stories,dohe,niti surta,nitisutra, Shree Ramchandra ji ki Aarati, Hanuman ji ki Aarati, Ramayani Audio, Ramayanam by Chaganti Garu,Ramayan Manka 108, Ram Katha Telugu Audio, Ram Katha in Telugu, My Ramayan, Ramayan Full Story in Telugu, Morari Bapu Ram Katha,Ramayanam Malayalam, Adhyatma Ramayanam , Ramayana Stories, Valmiki Ramayanam, Kamba Ramayanam in Telugu, Rama Slokas - Telugu,Learn Nama Ramayanam, Ramayan Chaupai in Telugu, Shree Ramcharitmanas in Telugu, Anand Ramayan in Telugu, Best Ramayan Choupaiyan,Sampurna Ramayan in Telugu,Full Ramayana in Telugu ...