This App communicates your online robot movement commands via mobile OTG usb cable or bluetooth directly to your RambleBot robot it also gathers remote robot and environmental data such as GPS and robot battery level and feeds this back to your online RambleBot.com account.
Data gathered includes:
- If the OTG usb cable is plugged into the phone or not.
- The current GPS coordinates of your remote robot.
- The current battery level as a % and charging state of both the mobile and robot.
- The remote data network type being used by the robot such as WIFI or Mobile.
- The state of the internet connection with the robot.
- The connection type between the mobile and the robot body, either direct usb or bluetooth.
This App requires your email and password from your RambleBot online account to activate the connection with the robot. Once entered the App will store these credentials and not request them again even when the mobile is restarted.
The Bluetooth module has a custom unique pairing code which can be found in your online account profile.
We suggest using this in conjunction with an autostart app so that if the battery dies and the phone reboots at a remote location the app will restart and reconnect when the phone is charged.