"" THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE DEVICE AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT ACCESS ""
Root Analyzer app will allow the user to verify they have proper root ( superuser ) access configured and operational.
The goal of this application is to provide even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator) access.
This is a very simple application to notify the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access. Very simple, quick and reliable method to check for root access. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant root access. This application will check and verify the su binary is properly located on the device. This application confirms proper permissions and flags on the su and busybox binary.
Achieving root access varies based on manufacturer, model, and carrier. If you look for root access to your device, this application won't help you. If you're interested in rooting your device, please use http://www.google.com to find the appropriate rooting support areas for your specific device. Other popular web sites that provide rooting guides are http://forum.xda-developers.com and http://forum.sdx-developers.com.
If the Superuser or SuperSU applications are installed and working properly, it will prompt to accept or deny the request from Root Analyzer. Accepting the request will allow Root Analyzer to check for root access. Denying the request will result in Root Analyzer reporting no root access.
""PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL WITH DOUBT or QUESTIONS REGARDING Root Analyzer. I ALWAYS REPLY!""
SEO: Root Analyzer, Root Control, Root Check, su, busybox, SU Check, SU Checker, BusyBox Check, Root Access, Check Root Access
Are you dissatisfied with ordinary?
Now you can set up a fine variety of ringtones--and with "RINGTONE Japanese sounds"!
Taiko drum sounds,Shakuhachi flute sounds-a total of 45 short and long ringtones.
*You can set up ringtones for specific friends from your phone book,for notices,and for alarms.
On sale, save !
◊ No ads or banners or advertisements.
◊ Complete settings control.
◊ Free updates.
◊ All your settings in one application.
contact our support team if you have any questions, they are always ready to help. Remember all fund go to our fallen rider project and their families.
If you set the steps 3-4 are difficult to move about?
Try using the Quick Setup application here.
If you go to a fast Android smartphone, you can set the environment.
Quick set of functions
- Set the screen brightness
- Adjust the ringer volume
- Media Volume Control
- Wi-Fi state set
- A data network (3G, 4G, LTE) Go to Set
- GPS Settings Shortcuts
- Sound, vibration and silence settings
- Auto-rotation settings , Screen rotation control, Display control, screen rotation lock, unlock
- Bluetooth settings
you choose what settings are controled on the widget, and now you can have multiple widgets on 1 screen with different settings on each widget or have a settings control on one screen and a different setting control on another view.
* no advertisements, ads or banners. ad free
* control almost every setting on your phone in one touch.
* Choose which settings you add to the widget for control.
* Single settings control made simple.
* 4 different widget sizes included choose any or multiple.
* Manage settings using our total settings control.
* free upgrades.
So you can set up exactly what you want and have super fast access to all your settings that you can customize.
If you have any questions please email our support and they will be more than happy to help you at any time.
Additionally there is the possibility to save two versions of volume settings: for day and for night use.
To save your settings, prees long click on one of two icons at the bottom. 'Sun' - will save your settings for the day, and therefore the moon (crescent) for the night.
Leave your feedback and comments (suggestions) or write to the developer email, with your suggestions and ideas for the future improvements. I will try to accommodate your wishes
Like on Facebook,a MUST:
Settings Scheduler automates sound volume, wireless and other phone settings quickly and easily. Schedule various settings like Wi-Fi on/off, Bluetooth on/off, sound on/off, screen timeout (sleep) value from 30 seconds to 60 minutes. Automatically set screen brightness, media volume, alarm volume, system sound volume from 0-100%.
The scheduler allows you to create a list of tasks to automatically run at specific times. Schedule by day (1-7), as well as week of month (1-6), or week of year (odd or even). The scheduler runs as a service in the background, so there is no need to start the user interface to get tasks to run. It also receives the Phone Started Message and automatically schedules tasks when the phone starts up.
In detail, the following settings are supported:
- Volume for ringtone, notification, alarm, media and system
- Vibrate for incoming call and notification
- Silent mode or normal mode
- Brightness - automatic or manual
- Brightness - change
- Screen timeout - 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minute, 60 minutes.
The scheduler uses minimal system memory since the schedules are triggered by the Android Alarm Manager. The scheduler is very flexible. You can schedule based on the days of the week. you can pick a specific time to change the setting. Additionally, you can select tasks to run only on specific weeks of the month like 1st week of month or 5th week of month. You can also select tasks to run every alternate week of the year (i.e. odd or even week of the year).
This app is supported by admob ads.
Also searched as: Brightness Schedule, Bluetooth Schedule, Wifi Schedule, Sound Schedule, wi-fi schedule, sleep schedule, screen timeout schedule.
Related terms: wifi toggle, wifi widget, wifi monitor, wifi tool, wifi schedule, wi-fi program, wi-fi tool, Bluetooth toggle, Bluetooth usage, Bluetooth widget, Bluetooth monitor, Bluetooth tool, Bluetooth tuner, Bluetooth usage, Sound toggle, Sound widget, Sound tool, Bootup Settings, Settings schedule.
Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
This app equips with one touch setting function, in addition, 1% increments and easy setting! So easy!
As long as setting the interface tool, you can check the current brightness and adjust freely♪
※ AUTO function is only available on the phones with this feature. The brightness of smartphones without the AUTO function is fixed at 50%.
And you can see info about memory and processes and improve it.
Edit settings like brightness of volume or flash much faster
Know wifi IP, location...
and much more!
You can see result of filter by using 'Screen Test' which is included in this app, you can also use this feature to find dead pixels on your screen.
Furthermore, this app includes a funny feature "Filter Effect" which you can use 'Scanline Effect' to display Scan Lines on your screen to make it looks like CRT monitor.
Please read 'Term of Use' and 'Instruction' in this app carefully before using it.
***OLED screen owner please read***
(AMOLED screen of Samsung Galaxy S, Super AMOLED Plus screen of Samsung Galaxy S II, etc.)
- you should use only white, gray or black filter only.
- using color filter (not white, gray or black) for a long time may cause your screen more color tint. (it's about OLED screen property, not my fault)
- using any color filter other than black will cause black pixel being not 'true black' pixel anymore. (that means some power is required for black pixel)
- if the filter does not cover full screen, please uninstall this app because this may cause irregular color burn to your screen.
Please support us by rate/review this app if you like it. Thank you very much.
******** Known Issue *********
The filter disappear randomly.
- This is because Android system kills some services due to low memory condition. Sadly, This cannot be fixed. However, the system will start killed services again in a few seconds. So, you don't have to start service by yourself.
- fixed bugs
- removed vibration when filter on
- changed default color of new filter
- no update, just add link to my game :)
- added another link to my app :)
- added an option to AutoStart the filter service on boot
- added an option to make a notification icon to be removable
- added warning message
- fixed bugs
- fixed AutoStart for Android 4.0+
- add permission READ PHONE STATE
- removed permission READ PHONE STATE
You can adjust to your satisfactory brightness by sliding the bar, or touching the 「＋」「－」to adjust in 1% of brightness!
In addition, you can confirm and change the brightness in the widget settings ♪
Let this app provide you the best service!!
※ AUTO function depends on the phone you are using. In 50% of mobile phones, the screen brightness cannot be set by AUTO function.
Thank you for using Bright setting tool! If you like this app, please rate us and let your friends know about the app!
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our apps. Please email us at "Brightsettingtool.email@example.com" with your "device model" and "android version." We may contact you for additional information to improve our apps. Thank you for your cooperation.
You can create profile for each app. When you launch the app, the corresponding profile will be applied. After that, you can adjust the settings as usual. The profile is to serve as a setting template for your app, and it will only be applied when you app START. Please also set up the default profile. It will be applied when you are running all other apps, and when your screen is off.
This help you to save time and battery, because you do not need to switch off system function manually. You can reduce the brightness of the screen when it is needed, and turn it off again in the default profile. It make sure you do not forget to turn some power unfriendly features, such as WiFi and Bluetooth.
You can configure your apps behavior by adjusting the profile in this app. For example, when you are reading news and watching video, you might want to adjust to a specify orientation and keep the screen awake.
* Please do not use it with other profile tools to avoid conflict
*** 4.3+ user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications ***
Email is you have problems and I'll be happy to try and track them down.
More from developer
Install this application and add browser, e-reader, chat and other applications which you use for longer periods and forget about timeout and brightness settings. Configure application specific timeout and brightness and prolong the battery life of the device
Whenever you use browser or e-reader applications, time out and brightness values are automatically modified by this application and restored to original values when closed. The brightness change is not immediate and may take 3-4 seconds after launch/close of applications.
This application runs only when user is using the device which reduces the power consumption of this application.
Please add this application in safe list of task killers or hot reboot applications, otherwise android time out and brightness settings will become unstable.
To add application: Menu->Add Application
To set Custom timeout: Click on selected application in the list
To enable/disable application and other options: Menu->Settings
****This application support advertisements****
support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS is used to change timeout and brightness settings
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is used to start service on boot
android.permission.GET_TASKS is used to get installed application list
android.permission.INTERNET is used to display advertisements
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is used to display advertisements(from mobclix add network)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to display advertisements