Ever wondered if there is a way to know who is calling while you are driving and the Phone is in your pocket? Or who send you SMS while you are in another room and received an SMS?. - Simply Speaks Everything
Caller Name Ringtone speaks out the Incoming caller name and SMS sender name so that you can identify who is calling without looking into your phone. It can even read the SMS content for you. And the best thing is, it is totally FREE. Caller Name Ringtone uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller or SMS Sender ID. This program will not work if your phone doesn’t have text-to-speech data installed in your phone. No need to worry about that! You can download from Google play/app store and it will install text-to-speech data into your phone if your phone doesn’t have it pre-installed.
Call Name Ringtone Announces:
- Caller Name if exist in contacts.
- Caller Number if Name not exist in contacts.
- Speaks SMS Sender Name & Content
• One Tap to Caller Name Ringtone to Disable/Enable Call and SMS Announcing feature.
• Caller Name Talker speaks out the caller name from Contact, it Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone.
• Speaks Number, if caller name not found in the contact list.
• Announce SMS Sender name while receiving an SMS.
• Read SMS content.
• Volume setting
• Text To Speech Setting
• Ringtone Setting
Needed for downloading ads and for completely anonymous usage statistics. Usage statistics can be disabled.
GPS and network location:
Needed to check if GPS is enabled.
Needed for the various system settings switches.
Data & Call Plan provides you with:
- Counters to easy follow up the data, voice and sms packages so far.
This app allows you to introduce as many different counters as you wish, to get the so far usage on any type of data or call you want track.
- Great set of alarms to keep a watchdog on cosumptions you want to track.
- Full stats reports to get easier details.
- Forecast to the end of cycle of any consumption up to date, so you can fit your use to your budget.
- Set up of free contacts.
Data & Call Plan has been developed by the leader team on telecom expense app development on real time. Trecone offers you for free this app to help you out ot keep the montly cost at bay. Get the máximum of your cell phone with Data & Call Plan on Android.
If you have questions, please contact us to:
- Our forum: http://www.trecone.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube: treconite
To be used with all the carriers worldwide including in US: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, C Spire Wireless, etc
UK: Vodafone, O2, Virgin, Orange, T-mobie, 3, Talkmobile, Cloud9, Railtrack, Jersey Mobile, Jersey Telenet,Cable&wireless guernsey, Manx Telecom, Inquim Telecom, etc.
Australia: Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and all the Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO)
Canada: Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility, Wind Mobile, etc
Solutions for entreprises: http://www.trecone.com/
Solutions for SME: www.controlcelular.com
Valid for all companies Telcel, Movistar, Iusacell, Unefon, Telmex, Axtel, Megacable, Cablevision, Totalplay, Cablemas, Cablecom Etc
- Get alerts as push notifications directly to your Android device (push notifications require Android 2.2 or later).
- Quickly resolve outages with new and improved root cause analysis.
- View the current status (up or down) of all your monitored sites.
- View uptime and response time statistics for each site.
- View current and past outages as an account-wide summary.
- Quickly switch between all your connected accounts (requires a Team account).
To use the Pingdom Android app you need a Pingdom account. Learn more about Pingdom uptime monitoring, transaction monitoring and Real User Monitoring (RUM) at www.pingdom.com, where you can also create a free account.
Con nuestra nueva App, disponible únicamente para usuarios de Movistar México, podrás administrar tu linea Movistar desde la comodidad de tu Smartphone, no importa si eres Plan, Control o Prepago® ahora podrás tener el control de todas tus cuentas en la palma de tu mano.
Consulta tu saldo, tu última fecha de pago, tu factura actual y anterior, conoce todo lo que incluye tu Plan, los minutos y SMS que has consumido en el mes, paga en línea tu factura, consulta tus datos personales de una manera fácil y rápida.
Revisa tu saldo, verifica su vigencia, mantén el control de tus consumos, conoce todos los beneficios que incluye tu Prepago®.
Además, descubre promociones exclusivas y si necesitas ayuda, tienes dudas o comentarios contáctanos aquí mismo.
Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forums.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
Install this application and add browser, e-reader, chat and other applications which you use for longer periods and forget about timeout and brightness settings. Configure application specific timeout and brightness and prolong the battery life of the device
Whenever you use browser or e-reader applications, time out and brightness values are automatically modified by this application and restored to original values when closed. The brightness change is not immediate and may take 3-4 seconds after launch/close of applications.
This application runs only when user is using the device which reduces the power consumption of this application.
Please add this application in safe list of task killers or hot reboot applications, otherwise android time out and brightness settings will become unstable.
To add application: Menu->Add Application
To set Custom timeout: Click on selected application in the list
To enable/disable application and other options: Menu->Settings
****This application support advertisements****
support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS is used to change timeout and brightness settings
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is used to start service on boot
android.permission.GET_TASKS is used to get installed application list
android.permission.INTERNET is used to display advertisements
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is used to display advertisements(from mobclix add network)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to display advertisements