"" THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE DEVICE AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT ACCESS ""
Root Analyzer app will allow the user to verify they have proper root ( superuser ) access configured and operational.
The goal of this application is to provide even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator) access.
This is a very simple application to notify the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access. Very simple, quick and reliable method to check for root access. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant root access. This application will check and verify the su binary is properly located on the device. This application confirms proper permissions and flags on the su and busybox binary.
Achieving root access varies based on manufacturer, model, and carrier. If you look for root access to your device, this application won't help you. If you're interested in rooting your device, please use http://www.google.com to find the appropriate rooting support areas for your specific device. Other popular web sites that provide rooting guides are http://forum.xda-developers.com and http://forum.sdx-developers.com.
If the Superuser or SuperSU applications are installed and working properly, it will prompt to accept or deny the request from Root Analyzer. Accepting the request will allow Root Analyzer to check for root access. Denying the request will result in Root Analyzer reporting no root access.
""PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL WITH DOUBT or QUESTIONS REGARDING Root Analyzer. I ALWAYS REPLY!""
SEO: Root Analyzer, Root Control, Root Check, su, busybox, SU Check, SU Checker, BusyBox Check, Root Access, Check Root Access
Are you dissatisfied with ordinary?
Now you can set up a fine variety of ringtones--and with "RINGTONE Japanese sounds"!
Taiko drum sounds,Shakuhachi flute sounds-a total of 45 short and long ringtones.
*You can set up ringtones for specific friends from your phone book,for notices,and for alarms.
You schedule a time when ringer volume will be changed.
The primary use of these application is to don't disturb people during their night's sleep. It is useful for other regular events too.
“Ringer Volume” is very similar to Alarm Clock, but instead of ringing it change mobile ringer volume at a specific time.
1. To schedule ringer volume change, press MENU -> NEW. Then set time and volume level & CONFIRM.
2. To add more auto volume change: repeat step 1.
3. At the end press START button.
NOTE: To apply a changes in the schedule - press START button again.
* set mobile ringer volume level at a scheduled time,
* each day can have a different configuration,
* set vibration mode.
You change your ringer volume level several times at day. It can be automated - use "Ringer Volume" application.
Your Android mobile will be silent at night, noisy at work, quiet after work. You don't like to awake all your roommate at the middle of the night, "Ringer Volume" will help.
Turn off auto update for this application, because after update you need to start volume scheduler manually.
It is free for download, distribute and use.
Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
RingScut is the best ringtone creator on Market, an enhancement of Ringdroid, with addition of features like fading in/out for MP3, adjusting volume, and share by e-mail. You can even also copy, cut and paste with the latest version.
Copy, cut and paste.
Fade in/out for mp3.
Adjust volume for mp3.
Preview the Ringtone files and assign to contact.
View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels.
Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface.
Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
Record a new audio clip to edit.
Delete audio (with confirmation alert).
Assign a Ringtone directly to a contact, you can also re-assign or delete the Ringtone from contact.
Sort by Tracks, Albums, Artists.
Manage contact Ringtone.
Supported file formats right now include:
AAC/MP4 (including unprotected iTunes music)
3GPP/AMR (this is the format used when you record sounds directly on the handset)
Copy audio files to your SD card using a USB cable, or get MP3s using the Amazon MP3 application.
Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
Use the jog wheel for more precise adjustments.
Press copy menu while editing files, then you can paste it to current file, or any other files of same type.
Music in clipboard will be paste to adjacency of end markers.
If bitrate is not match, you can also paste together, but the new waveform looks weird. That’s doesn’t affect the sound quality of new music file.
MP3, WAV, AAC/MP4, 3GPP/AMR,Ringtone, Music, Alarm,Fade,e-mail,Media,Player,Free, editor, cutter, adjust volume, Copy, Cut, Paste
Email is you have problems and I'll be happy to try and track them down.
This app equips with one touch setting function, in addition, 1% increments and easy setting! So easy!
As long as setting the interface tool, you can check the current brightness and adjust freely♪
※ AUTO function is only available on the phones with this feature. The brightness of smartphones without the AUTO function is fixed at 50%.
Settings: size of the clock, show second arrow on/off, show day of the week on/ off, show month on/off, select primary and secondary colors, show serif typeface on/off, change logo text, horizontal and vertical alignment.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Analog Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
Translation to another languages
Author will happy for help.
Talkback adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
For help with Talkback, see: https://support.google.com/talkback/
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkbox
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
Cugga Android App Market is a unique application with its own browsing options and categories. Our Editorial team continuously updating our unique categories.
Cugga's browsing options & categories:
- You can choose your mood and quickly reach related games & applications. For example, Are you bored? Games under "I need adrenaline" category is just for you.
Also don't hesitate to search your feelings or current mood, most probably you will find your apps.
- Also You can find categories related your interests. If you like football games you can quickly reach popular football games, choosed by our editors. You can find
hundreds of predefined categories from Finance to Diapering.
- Cugga also groups applications according to user demographic data. Whatever your age and genre is you can find suitable apps for you.
- You can reach trendy contents.
Why do you need Cugga?
In the market there are thousands of contents and many of these like each other. Detecting which one is better or which one is suitable for you is time
and bandwith comsuming job. To prevent this we made Cugga. With Cugga's unique easy to use and funny user interface and intelligent search engine you can
quickly reach your desired applications and games.
How do we do?
Our editors are testing the contents. They are rating, detecting pros, cons and many other parameters. Our search engine use all these information and its own unique algorithm. We want that you find quickly best free android games and apps.
What is our difference?
After you installed Cugga firstly you will see different and unique user interface. We tried to develop easy to use, fast and attractive UI. You will feel and see our
search engines abilities while using Cugga.
What can I do with Cugga?
You can find free shooting, running, blasting, jumping, football, soccer, basketball, car racing and strategy games. For apps; you can find task manager, flashlight, battery saver, history cleaner, christmas, gps and navigation, chat, social, miniclip, maps, best, gameplay, install, download, wifi hacker, alarm apps and all kinds of live wallpaper. Free download games, apps, ringtones and wallpapers for all android phones. Best android app market in Google Play Store.
What can I do with Cugga after last update?
• You can follow other gamers
• You can do check-in for play games
• You can send free message to your followers like a messanger
• You can join with your Facebook or Google + account among more than 500.000 Cugga gamers
• You have many followers on Cugga
• You can share or suggest game to your followers or all Cugga gamers
• You can download Free Ringtones
• You can download Free and popular short mp3
• You can download Free wallpapers and pics (pictures)
• Latest free games
• Latest free android apps
Follow US on Twitter and Facebook:
You can see result of filter by using 'Screen Test' which is included in this app, you can also use this feature to find dead pixels on your screen.
Furthermore, this app includes a funny feature "Filter Effect" which you can use 'Scanline Effect' to display Scan Lines on your screen to make it looks like CRT monitor.
Please read 'Term of Use' and 'Instruction' in this app carefully before using it.
***OLED screen owner please read***
(AMOLED screen of Samsung Galaxy S, Super AMOLED Plus screen of Samsung Galaxy S II, etc.)
- you should use only white, gray or black filter only.
- using color filter (not white, gray or black) for a long time may cause your screen more color tint. (it's about OLED screen property, not my fault)
- using any color filter other than black will cause black pixel being not 'true black' pixel anymore. (that means some power is required for black pixel)
- if the filter does not cover full screen, please uninstall this app because this may cause irregular color burn to your screen.
Please support us by rate/review this app if you like it. Thank you very much.
******** Known Issue *********
The filter disappear randomly.
- This is because Android system kills some services due to low memory condition. Sadly, This cannot be fixed. However, the system will start killed services again in a few seconds. So, you don't have to start service by yourself.
- fixed bugs
- removed vibration when filter on
- changed default color of new filter
- no update, just add link to my game :)
- added another link to my app :)
- added an option to AutoStart the filter service on boot
- added an option to make a notification icon to be removable
- added warning message
- fixed bugs
- fixed AutoStart for Android 4.0+
- add permission READ PHONE STATE
- removed permission READ PHONE STATE
- Play ringtones, alarms, and notifications and other audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Trim and edit audio to ringtones, alarms, and notifications and other audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Option to set ringtone loop number,
- Buttons to set beginning and ending of a ringtone while playing audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Zoom options: Zoom in, out, show all
- Different skin colors,
- Audio library with many sorting options,
Tip: Long-press on an audio file from the main screen to delete it.
Tip: Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
Tip: While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
It’s an MP3, WAV, AAC, and AMR audio music media editor that enables you to edit audio music media files, check their volume and create ringtones, alarms, and notifications from them. It’s also great mp3 audio music media player that let you to trim, cut and loop audio media mp3 files and other music formats. It’s a great music mp3 editor.
- If you have any problems with buying/bought things, please contact me through: http://reptilemobile.com/contact.php
Keywords: mp3, ringtones, music, media, player, editor, tones, alarms, notifications, adjust volume, audio
Use Tone Picker to choose any of your local music for any of your Ringtones, Notifications, or Alarms.
Use in conjunction with the system settings or any other app's settings to customize your alerts.
Splash screen containing all the system volume sliders and buttons to quick-set phone ring, notification or alarm tone.
Tone Picker will always be free.
More from developer
Install this application and add browser, e-reader, chat and other applications which you use for longer periods and forget about timeout and brightness settings. Configure application specific timeout and brightness and prolong the battery life of the device
Whenever you use browser or e-reader applications, time out and brightness values are automatically modified by this application and restored to original values when closed. The brightness change is not immediate and may take 3-4 seconds after launch/close of applications.
This application runs only when user is using the device which reduces the power consumption of this application.
Please add this application in safe list of task killers or hot reboot applications, otherwise android time out and brightness settings will become unstable.
To add application: Menu->Add Application
To set Custom timeout: Click on selected application in the list
To enable/disable application and other options: Menu->Settings
****This application support advertisements****
support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS is used to change timeout and brightness settings
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is used to start service on boot
android.permission.GET_TASKS is used to get installed application list
android.permission.INTERNET is used to display advertisements
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is used to display advertisements(from mobclix add network)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to display advertisements