- Get alerts as push notifications directly to your Android device (push notifications require Android 2.2 or later).
- Quickly resolve outages with new and improved root cause analysis.
- View the current status (up or down) of all your monitored sites.
- View uptime and response time statistics for each site.
- View current and past outages as an account-wide summary.
- Quickly switch between all your connected accounts (requires a Team account).
To use the Pingdom Android app you need a Pingdom account. Learn more about Pingdom uptime monitoring, transaction monitoring and Real User Monitoring (RUM) at www.pingdom.com, where you can also create a free account.
Data & Call Plan provides you with:
- Counters to easy follow up the data, voice and sms packages so far.
This app allows you to introduce as many different counters as you wish, to get the so far usage on any type of data or call you want track.
- Great set of alarms to keep a watchdog on cosumptions you want to track.
- Full stats reports to get easier details.
- Forecast to the end of cycle of any consumption up to date, so you can fit your use to your budget.
- Set up of free contacts.
Data & Call Plan has been developed by the leader team on telecom expense app development on real time. Trecone offers you for free this app to help you out ot keep the montly cost at bay. Get the máximum of your cell phone with Data & Call Plan on Android.
If you have questions, please contact us to:
- Our forum: http://www.trecone.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube: treconite
To be used with all the carriers worldwide including in US: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, C Spire Wireless, etc
UK: Vodafone, O2, Virgin, Orange, T-mobie, 3, Talkmobile, Cloud9, Railtrack, Jersey Mobile, Jersey Telenet,Cable&wireless guernsey, Manx Telecom, Inquim Telecom, etc.
Australia: Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and all the Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO)
Canada: Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility, Wind Mobile, etc
Solutions for entreprises: http://www.trecone.com/
The service menu allows you to view device configuration, software configuration and to perform tests of the various features available on your device.
1) It says the service menu app was not found on my phone:
- Try rebooting your phone.
- If you are on a custom ROM, it might be an issue with that.
Quickly find the top apps for you thanks to recommendations from Softonic's team of expert reviewers. With a slick user interface and high quality independent reviews, Softonic Moba is the easiest way to find the apps you need!
- Discover the best Android apps and top new releases, based on ratings by Softonic’s editors and users
- Read professionally-written app reviews from our impartial experts, and view user comments
- Get recommendations on the best apps for a particular need – be it traveling, eating out, networking and more – through Softonic Moba’s unique Hubs feature
- Search for a particular app, browse by category, or filter based on license, popularity, rating, or date
Softonic Moba's features include:
Independent app reviews from experts
Read high quality reviews of all of the latest and greatest Android apps. All apps are tested and reviewed by Softonic editors, making sure you find the best apps for you.
Top apps of the day
Every day our editorial team selects the stand-out application of the day, so you never miss out on the best new apps.
Watch trailers, hands-on guides and video reviews of the top apps and games.
App search tool
Find exactly what you’re looking for using Softonic Moba’s powerful search tool. Browse applications by category, or filter based on rating, license type, or date added.
Discover the right apps for the right occasions with Hubs
Want to find the best football apps? Itching to play the top casual games? With Softonic Moba’s unique Hubs feature you can discover the top Android apps for a particular interest or need. Hubs are hand-picked by Softonic editors, so you don’t have to crawl the Google Play looking for what you want.
Thousands of reviews of Windows, Mac and Web apps
Besides recommendations on great apps, Softonic Moba gives you access to thousands of software reviews of Windows, Mac and Web applications. All have been impartially tested and reviewed by Softonic’s team of expert editors.
With more helpful features planned for the future, Softonic Moba is a great way to discover the best apps for your Android device.
Vcard Pro helps the user to select the required list of contacts for backup/share .
Export all contacts to sdcard as single vcf or each contact to its own vcf .
Share all contacts to a single vcf or each contact to its own vcf in a zip.
Copy contacts to text file and take print.
Option to choose required contacts only.
Export android contacts to nokia mobile.
Export android contacts to symbian mobile.
Export call log to sdcard as text file.
Import contacts Easily.
Add and delete Contacts.
Share Contacts through email and social networks.
Share contacts via bluetooth.
100 % ads free.
Just add home screen WIDGET and touch it to make a light! Just as simple as that!
You may Enable it via:
- Widget (Just touch it!)
- In App Button
- By starting an app (Unlimited Version)
You may Disable it:
- Just Shake, without re-enabling screen or unlocking the phone! (Unlimited Version)
- Widget (Just touch it!)
- Notification Bar (Just tap it!)
- In App Button
It is as simple as possible!
You won't need to carry a torch anymore! All you need is this app!
"Unlimited" version do not show the message asking about the upgrade and it has "Shake To Disable" and "On Start Enable" functions integrated. Other functionality is the same as free version. If you like "Led Flashlight" please support future development by buying this app! Thanks!
This app supports most phones with Camera LED. But just to be sure you may want to check free version first:
android.permission.CAMERA (Required to access flash on some devices)
android.permission.FLASHLIGHT (Same as above)
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW (Required to use flash/camera with widget & outside the app)
android.permission.VIBRATE (Led switch feedback confirmation)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK (Required to use flash with disabled screen)
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE (Google Play license verification)
Devices confirmed to work well:
HTC EVO Design C715e (kingdom)
HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XE,
HTC Wildfire S, HTC Wildfire,
HTC Desire S, HTC Salsa C510e,
Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
Samsung Galaxy S II SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 (SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830L, GT-S5830, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830B, GT-S5839i)
Samsung Galaxy Ace2 (GT-I8160)
Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070)
Samsung Galaxy S (SCH-I500)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250S, SHW-M250K, GT-I9100, GT-I9103, SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy SIII - S3
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7500)
Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
Samsung Galaxy Note2
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V (MT11i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18a)
Sony Ericsson LT18i (LT18i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo (MT15i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia U (ST25i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi (LT26i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion (LT28i)
Sony Ericsson Mini Pro (SK17a, SK17i)
Sony Ericsson WT19i
Sony Xperia P (LT22i)
Motorola Photon 4G
Motorola Droid X (cdma_shadow)
Motorola XT615 (XT615)
Google Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Nexus One
Google Nexus S
Google Nexus 4
LGE LG optimus (d1lu)
LGE Optimus Vu (lge_325_skt)
LGE LG Lucid
Pantech Mirach (ef13l)
* Manually activate profile permanently or temporarily
* Multiple profile capable
* Automatically activate profiles based on battery conditions, locale, or rules
* Automatically start programs or tasks
* Integration with NewsRob, APNDroid, Volume Locker, Backlight Off
* Manage wireless communications and display to save battery and increase power life
* Control volume for media, mp3, notifications, and phone ringer
* Set ringtones, touchtones and vibrate
* Autopilot Airplane mode, Toggle Network, Wifi, Ringer, Bluetooth, Brightness, Silent, Screen Timeout, 4G
* On CyanogenMod: control 2G/3G, Mobile Data, WiFi Hotspot
* Conditions for Time, Day, Location GPS, Battery, Calendar, Incoming Call, Missed Call, Headset, Car/Desk Dock, BT device, Running App
* Convenient 1×1 home widget
* Notification Bar shortcut
* Plugins support
Recommended to try out free Lite version first and upgrade to Full if you need more than one rule.
Allows you to choose ringtone from sdcard and set as Ringtone for
2) View Ringtones
Allows you to view ringtones in your ringtone database and set as Ringtone for
and allows you to delete ringtones from ringtone database
Loud Caller Name Ringtone application is any way you drive your vehicle or doing other important work to speak the name for that person who calls you.
You get on who is calling you without show your mobile screen. Also you receive SMS to speak the name of that person and you also send the sms other person.
You also change voice speed and activity settings. This application cannot work if your phone does not have text to speech data installed in your phone.
You ON or OFF Call and Sms Announcer services.
You can assign a different ringtone for each SIM card with this application.
You're using multiple SIM cards and would like to know which one is actually calling at the moment?
Or you want to relax and put the work SIM to silent mode?
DualSim Ringtone will easily solve these and other problems.
DualSim Ringtone allows you to set the following parameters for each SIM card:
- Call Ringtone
- SMS Ringtone
- Call Volume
- Set a ringtone from SD card
IMPORTANT! To work correctly, you should set SMS ringtone value to "Default ringtone":
- in the settings of the SMS application
- in system sound settings
Tested on following devices:
- Fly IQ237
- Fly IQ238
- Fly IQ246
- Fly IQ441
- Fly IQ4404
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo GT-S5312
- Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9152
- Jiayu G4A
Big thanks to translators:
Spanish - Alejandro Navarro
Feel free to contact us if you have any ideas on how to improve the application.
Would you like to support the development of application? Use the toll function "Remove ads" in the application settings to support developers!
Valid for all companies Telcel, Movistar, Iusacell, Unefon, Telmex, Axtel, Megacable, Cablevision, Totalplay, Cablemas, Cablecom Etc
“It has a stellar interface” — Phone Arena
“The app impressed us with its execution” — The Android Soul
You edit flowcharts, just add blocks and connect the dots to create your automated tasks.
Simple, yet powerful
Novices can pick from predefined options, while power users may use expressions, variables and functions.
Your automation flows are safe and easy to share using the in-app community, also available online at:
Only grant Automate the Android permissions you’re actually using.
Automate includes more than 240 blocks to build with, including actions, conditions, event triggers, loops and more:
• Start and kill app activity or service
• Send and receiver Intent broadcast
• Use Tasker and Locale action, condition and event plug-in
• UI automation; tap buttons, back, home, etc.
• Check foreground and installed app
• Clear app cache
• Execute shell command, including root
• Reboot and shutdown device
• List, copy, delete, move, zip and unzip file
• List, upload, download and delete file on Google Drive and FTP server
• Internet download using HTTP request
• Compose and send e-mail, Gmail and SMS
• Check Gmail unread count
• Await sent and received SMS
• Await incoming and outgoing call
• Make phone call
• Get location and geofencing
• Check nearby cell tower
• Check and change account data sync, airplane mode, app notifications, attention light, audio volume, auto-sync, battery level, Bluetooth & USB tethering, Bluetooth, Bluetooth SCO, car & night mode, CPU speed, docked state, flashlight, GPS, input method (keyboard), mic mute, mobile data, mobile network (2G/3G/4G), mobile operator, mobile signal strength, network type, NFC, power save mode, power source, ringer mode, ringtone, roaming, screen brightness, screen & device orientation, speakerphone, system settings, system language, timezone, wallpaper, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi signal strength, wired headset
• Check light, temperature, pressure, proximity, personal activity sensor
• Scan and write NFC tag
• Take picture with camera or screenshot
• Play and record sound
• Control and await media player changes
• Read media (MP3) tags
• Show toast message and over 20 different dialogs
• Show, hide, await and cancel notification
• Get and set clipboard content
• Get and create calendar event
• Get contact
• Add alarm and timer
• Check mobile and Wi-Fi data usage and throughput
• Await speech recognition and Google Now voice command
• Play text-to-speech
• Await motion gestures and headset button press
• Get weather
See the online documentation for a complete list of blocks:
• more coming soon
Community & feedback
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- You can shake your device to Turn off Flashlight while it blinking
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
* If you can help us to provide support in your native language, please email us !
You can cut songs and tracks by dragging the drag bars easily.
Touch on plus and minus buttons to increase and decrease the track selection part.
Tap next and previous buttons to see selected start and end points.
Click play button to listen selected track part.
Touch save button to save the selected track into selected path.
Features Includes :
- Supports popular audio-formats (MP3, M4A)
- Create unlimited Ringtone, Alarm, Notification tone
- Fine-tuning buttons (+/-)
- Can assign ringtone to contacts, and unassign from contacts
- Options to Delete, Rename the created Ringtone / Alarm / Notification Tone.
- Set start & end for the audio clip using touch interface.
- Manually set the Start & End time by typing the values.
Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats
Ringtone Manager is using open source Ringdroid project, which is licensed by Apache 2.0. The license can be viewed here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
- HTC Desire
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC Desire s
- HTC Wildvuur S
- Sony Xperia V
- Sony Xperia P (LT22i)
- Sony Xperia T (LT30P)
- SEMC Xperia S (LT26i)
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
Install this application and add browser, e-reader, chat and other applications which you use for longer periods and forget about timeout and brightness settings. Configure application specific timeout and brightness and prolong the battery life of the device
Whenever you use browser or e-reader applications, time out and brightness values are automatically modified by this application and restored to original values when closed. The brightness change is not immediate and may take 3-4 seconds after launch/close of applications.
This application runs only when user is using the device which reduces the power consumption of this application.
Please add this application in safe list of task killers or hot reboot applications, otherwise android time out and brightness settings will become unstable.
To add application: Menu->Add Application
To set Custom timeout: Click on selected application in the list
To enable/disable application and other options: Menu->Settings
****This application support advertisements****
support email: email@example.com
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS is used to change timeout and brightness settings
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is used to start service on boot
android.permission.GET_TASKS is used to get installed application list
android.permission.INTERNET is used to display advertisements
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is used to display advertisements(from mobclix add network)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to display advertisements