Besides the Re-map feature, the module also includes control of the USB Plug/UnPlug behavior and Application orientation behavior.
* You do of cause need to have XposedBridge installed on your device. Android does not by default allow this kind of control, so without XposedBidge, this would not be possible.
* XposedBridge: http://goo.gl/zQwvmK
* Support: http://goo.gl/8ANpmb
* You need to have the regular Xposed Additions package installed in order to use this
* Double Click Actions
* Multi Key Events
* Application Launch on Key Action
* Application Specific Re-mapping
* Application blacklist option in rotation settings
✦ ✦ ✦ Root required ✦ ✦ ✦
I hate what every hard working developer hates: bad ratings.
So, please contact me if you have a problem, I will always try to help you.
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy-sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list. Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
XPrivacy doesn't revoke or block permissions from an application, so most applications will continue to work as before and won't force close (crash).
Read more here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy
Here's how it works:
- Aim the camera at the image or video
- Press the camera button to scan
- You will instantly go to the right information
xpose™ Visual Search is the fastest visual search engine for mobile phones and smart devices. xpose™ can be integrated into existing and brand new apps. A fast growing number of apps have already started using xpose™ instead of ugly QR codes. Want to add your own images? Give it a try!
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify do need a background persistent "Cleaner" service to put the greenified apps back into hibernation when you are not actively using them. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint at 3M in total, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for improvement: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation version" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps
IMPORTANT: This app requires your device to be rooted for it to work. If you don't know what that means, then your device probably isn't rooted and this app will not work as a result.
Formerly known as "SnapChat Save" which was taken down due to alleged trademark infringement, now reuploaded with a new name and icon. It's the same great app as before.
This app will allow you to save incoming Snapchat pictures and videos! Does not notify the sender!
The app now has a built-in gallery for quickly opening and viewing up saved Snapchats.
Paid users get:
- No Ads
- Auto Save (pictures and videos automatically saved whenever Snapchat is opened)
- Option to choose which individual Snapchat pictures to save
- Refresh Saved Snapchat folder in Gallery
- Duplicate search and delete of Saved Snapchats (duplicates sometimes occur when the Snapchat app refreshes its caches)
- (coming soon) Ability to hide specific pictures from the Android gallery
If you have any problems, feel free to e-mail me.
This app is not in any way affiliated with Snapchat Inc. "Snapchat" is a wordmark of Snapchat Inc, and the use of the word is not meant to infringe on their trademark.
If you experience any bugs or problems, please e-mail me!
- Re-did implementation. Should be easier to find bugs and expand features.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed compatibility with newest Snapchat beta.
- New auto-save implementation. Should be working fine now for both pictures and videos. It will automatically check and save pics/vids when Snapchat is opened. (Paid only)
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added basic auto-save picture option for paid users.
Let me know if you run into any problems with this. Contact-specific actions and auto-saving videos will come in the near future.
- Improved interaction with Android's gallery.
- Fixed video saving problems occurring on Android 4.0 and below. (Thanks to Thomas for being a patient tester).
- Other minor fixes and optimizations.
- Fixes and optimizations.
- In-app gallery should be more stable now.
- In the preview/choose-files part (for paid users), clicking on the thumbnail will now open the picture in Gallery for better preview.
- Fixed a couple of silly bugs happening on older devices.
- For paid users, there's a(n experimental) new option when pressing the menu button: "Delete Duplicates". It will search for duplicate files in the Saved Snapchats folder and automatically delete all but the newest/oldest one. Duplicates sometimes occur when the Snapchat app refreshes its cache.
- Bug fixes and optimizations.
- Added a simple in-app gallery for saved snapchats.
- Paid users can now also preview and choose specifically which pictures to save.
I wanted to get an update out quick to fix some weird bugs but its not yet completely polished. The kinks (especially with the in-app gallery) should be straightened out with coming updates.
Info on rooting:
Be aware that rooting your phone might void your warranty. Of course there are methods to restore it so that they don’t know it was ever rooted, but you might not feel comfortable with that.
Also, I recommend backing up your phone before trying to root.
Here’s a nice guide if you want to familiarize yourself with what rooting is, its benefits, etc: http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/beginner/newbies-guide-to-rooting/
Now the exact steps to root a phone depends on the phone’s model, but here are some useful resources:
Or just Google “ root”
It has never been possible to send selfies in the dark with Snapchat... until now, with Front Flash for Snapchat! Front Flash is used by thousands of people who want to take high-quality, illuminated photographs even when it’s dark - and now, Front Flash for Snapchat allows you to send photographs to your contacts on Snapchat... even in pitch black!
Snapchat is a beloved photo-sharing application with one fatal flaw: the inability to take photographs when you are in a dark room. Front Flash for Snapchat solves this problem and allows you to send illuminated selfies with ease.
Front Flash simply places an overlay that you can use with any application on your Android device - or you can open Snapchat with just one touch. This overlay acts as a virtual flash with a bright white light that visibly illuminates your face even in complete darkness with no external light.
All Snapchat users can use the application... for free! You can resize and expand the overlay to fit your screen. With Front Flash for Snapchat, you can finally send Snapchats 24/7!
Download Front Flash for Snapchat today and start sending selfies at night!
- A special, interactive overlay that works with any application (including Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc)
- The best and only way to take selfies at night!
- Support for Android 2.2 and up, adapted for phone and tablet use.
- The first virtual flash application gets even better with Front Flash for Snapchat!
An android app that saves snapchats.
How to use: Open up snapchat and wait for your snaps to load, then open up snapsaver. Click the 'ready' button. If it's taking a long time that is because it is copying and decrypting a lot of videos because snapchat does not delete videos that have already been viewed anymore.
If you allow root access, it will save pictures and videos, if not, you can only save videos.
Source on github: https://github.com/grothedev/snapsaver
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns, questions, suggestions, etc.
If you like my work, feel free to donate via paypal to email@example.com
- user can select where he/she wants snaps to be saved
- in app snap viewer
- select which snaps to save
After downloading the app and logging into your Snapchat account, snapees can see all the snaps they have previously received. Though these cannot be reopened and viewed, any new incoming video or photo will be kept in Snap Save for repeated viewing.
You've always been able to take a screenshot of a Snapchat, but the app would immediately alert the sender that the recipient had done so, making the saving of embarrassing or sexually explicit pictures and videos faux pas.
The app will also get rid of the ads that appear every time you view a saved snap. Switching between the official Snapchat app and Snap Save will require a bit of logging in and out, considering your login can only be used by one app at a time.
This is an unlock key for Xposed LED Control, it unlocks the ability to set the color for more than 5 apps.
Module details here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
• Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
• Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
• Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
• Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
• Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
• Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.
Lock for Snapchat simple to use, the interface is simple, safe and reliable, and is an essential tool Snapchat.
Lock for Snapchat to all users free of charge, supports Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Korean and other languages.
If you prefer to Lock for Snapchat , please give five-star praise, if there are good suggestions, please contact our mailbox, thank you.
Currently, Wireless Charging Xposed allows you to:
- Enable or disable the system notification sound
- Enable or disable a short vibration
- Play a notification sound of your choice
- Wake your device's display when charging begins or ends
In order to use this module, you must be rooted, your device must be running Android 4.2.2+, and you must install the Xposed Framework. You can get the Xposed Framework from the XDA forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 This module has only been designed for and tested on AOSP-based ROMs (stock Nexus devices, CyanogenMod, etc). It may work on other devices, but is generally untested on them.
The Google Play version of Wireless Charging Xposed is essentially a "donation" version for those who would like to support further development. It is also available for free (without ads) on the Xposed Module Repository: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.eldarerathis.xposedmodule.wirelesschargingxposed
Additional information and support can also be found in the Wireless Charging Xposed XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2587431
Explanation of the requested permissions:
- Vibration: needed for the "vibrate on charge" option
- Read external storage: needed to retrieve the track name of a custom ringtone (if you select one)
Are you looking for new friends on Snapchat?
Download SnapSearch today and discover new Snapchatters around you!
SnapSearch is a new cool app that allows you to find snapchat users by age, gender and nearby. There is no requirement to sign up on SnapSearch, you can simply use it with your Snapchat account.
How to use SnapSearch?
- Search new snapchatters by gender and age
- Browse the list of users and select a friend close to you
- Tap on it and go to Snapchat
Disclaimer: The "Snapchat" logo and name are trademarks and properties of Snapchat, Inc. This application is in no way affiliated or sponsored by Snapchat, Inc.
We are always excited to hear from you!
For feedback, questions and additional information, please write to our Support Team.
It works for both pictures and videos.
Downloaded Snaps are automatically added to your Gallery.
** BUGS AND SUGGESTIONS **
The source code is available at https://github.com/Mechazawa/CrapChat/
Bugs and suggestions can be reported at https://github.com/Mechazawa/CrapChat/issues
Or just send me an email
** NOTE **
Loggin in in this app will log you out of Snapchat! There is no other way sadly.
** LEGAL NOTICE **
This software is provided "as is" and may not always offer its advertised functionality in future as it is dependent on the Snapchat application operates as it does when this application was developed.
The 'Snapchat' application as a whole and all rights, titles, and interests in and to the application are owned by the Snapchat, Inc. This application is in no way affiliated with the Snapchat, Inc.
This app is 100% FREE!
* Automatically save stories
* Save unopened snapchat pics
* Save unopened snapchat videos
* View your snapchat pictures anytime in the client
* The sender of the snaps doesn't get notified
* No time limit countdown on snap viewing
* No root access required