Besides the Re-map feature, the module also includes control of the USB Plug/UnPlug behavior and Application orientation behavior.
* You do of cause need to have XposedBridge installed on your device. Android does not by default allow this kind of control, so without XposedBidge, this would not be possible.
* XposedBridge: http://goo.gl/zQwvmK
* Support: http://goo.gl/8ANpmb
* You need to have the regular Xposed Additions package installed in order to use this
* Double Click Actions
* Multi Key Events
* Application Launch on Key Action
* Application Specific Re-mapping
* Application blacklist option in rotation settings
GRAVITY BOX Needs AOSP or Stock Factory Image Nexus Android 4.4.X KitKat Roms (Nexus4/5 etc..)
GRAVITY BOX Needs '' Rooted Device '' and '' Xposed Framework --> http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk ''
Developer: C3C076 @XDA
GravityBox - A complex Xposed module targeted for devices running Android 4.4.X, which turns vanilla ROM into
feature-packed "non-flashing" custom ROM.
Originally, this module was designed for MTK6589 devices which lack custom ROMs built from source due to MediaTek closed-source policy.
Later on, it was adjusted to support other (non-MTK) devices running vanilla or close-to-vanilla AOSP ROMs.
The app utilizes amazing Xposed framework coded by recognized
developer rovo89 which, briefly, provides interface for injecting code into any app, including system services allowing modifications of applications and system services at run-time. One of the biggest advantages of GravityBox is that it is not bound to any specific device. Actually, it should run on any device having vanilla Android 4.4.X (ROM close enough to AOSP).
This project wouldn't be possible without rovo's Xposed framework, so huge kudos to him.
--- CyanogenMod Pie controls
--- Expanded Desktop
--- Statusbar QuickSettings tile management with tile reordering
--- Lockscreen targets
--- Statusbar icon coloring
--- Statusbar Brightness Control
--- Additional QuickSettings tiles:
------- Sync on/off, WiFi AP on/off, GravityBox shortcut, Torch, Network mode (2G/3G/2G+3G switch), Sleep, QuickRecord,
QuickApp, GPS on/off, Ringer mode, Volume tile, Camera tile, ...
--- Quick pulldown - switches to QuickSettings when status bar is pulled down near edges
--- Auto-switch to QuickSettings when there are no notifications
--- Center clock in statusbar
--- Battery indicator style
--- Navigation bar tweaks including cursor control keys
--- Navigation bar ring targets
--- Low battery warning policy
--- Disable LED flashing when battery low
--- Disable LED while charging
--- Advanced power-off menu (reboot, recovery)
--- Volume key cursor control
--- Skip tracks by volume key long-press while screen off (thanks to rovo89)
--- More volume levels for music stream
--- Option to control safe headset media volume
--- Button for clearing all recent tasks at once
--- CRT screen off animation
--- Minimal brightness setting
--- Autobrihtness levels adjustment
--- Lockscreen tweaks - show widgets maximized, lockscreen background style (color fill, custom image)
--- Lockscreen rotation
--- Hardware key actions - menu long-press/double-tap, back long-press, home long-press
--- Dithered Holo background
--- Option to use solid black Holo background
--- Expandable volume panel
--- Option to unlink ringtone and notifications volumes
--- Notification drawer style (background color, image for portait/landscape, transparency)
--- Button backlight modes (default, disabled, always on while screen is on)
--- Dialer (Phone) tweaks
--- Launcher tweaks
--- Screen recording
--- GravityBox Actions - interface for 3rd party apps
... more to come
1) Backup your current ROM in custom recovery. I am serious. Don't skip this step.
2) Get the Xposed installer from Download section from Xposed official thread (the latest version is typically available at this link: http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk)
3) Install and run Xposed installer and follow the instructions to activate Xposed framework
4) Reboot. If device doesn't boot that means that the Xposed framework is not compatible with ROM you are currently
running. You don't need to continue with the next steps. You will have to restore your ROM from backup.
7) Run Xposed installer, go to Modules menu and activate GravityBox by checking the checkbox
9) Launch GravityBox from app drawer or from Xposed installer and set options as desired
Here's how it works:
- Aim the camera at the image or video
- Press the camera button to scan
- You will instantly go to the right information
xpose™ Visual Search is the fastest visual search engine for mobile phones and smart devices. xpose™ can be integrated into existing and brand new apps. A fast growing number of apps have already started using xpose™ instead of ugly QR codes. Want to add your own images? Give it a try!
✦ ✦ ✦ Root required ✦ ✦ ✦
I hate what every hard working developer hates: bad ratings.
So, please contact me if you have a problem, I will always try to help you.
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy-sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list. Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
XPrivacy doesn't revoke or block permissions from an application, so most applications will continue to work as before and won't force close (crash).
Read more here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy
This app is 100% FREE!
* Automatically save stories
* Save unopened snapchat pics
* Save unopened snapchat videos
* View your snapchat pictures anytime in the client
* The sender of the snaps doesn't get notified
* No time limit countdown on snap viewing
* No root access required
IMPORTANT: This app requires your device to be rooted for it to work. If you don't know what that means, then your device probably isn't rooted and this app will not work as a result.
Formerly known as "SnapChat Save" which was taken down due to alleged trademark infringement, now reuploaded with a new name and icon. It's the same great app as before.
This app will allow you to save incoming Snapchat pictures and videos! Does not notify the sender!
The app now has a built-in gallery for quickly opening and viewing up saved Snapchats.
Paid users get:
- No Ads
- Auto Save (pictures and videos automatically saved whenever Snapchat is opened)
- Option to choose which individual Snapchat pictures to save
- Refresh Saved Snapchat folder in Gallery
- Duplicate search and delete of Saved Snapchats (duplicates sometimes occur when the Snapchat app refreshes its caches)
- (coming soon) Ability to hide specific pictures from the Android gallery
If you have any problems, feel free to e-mail me.
This app is not in any way affiliated with Snapchat Inc. "Snapchat" is a wordmark of Snapchat Inc, and the use of the word is not meant to infringe on their trademark.
If you experience any bugs or problems, please e-mail me!
- Re-did implementation. Should be easier to find bugs and expand features.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed compatibility with newest Snapchat beta.
- New auto-save implementation. Should be working fine now for both pictures and videos. It will automatically check and save pics/vids when Snapchat is opened. (Paid only)
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added basic auto-save picture option for paid users.
Let me know if you run into any problems with this. Contact-specific actions and auto-saving videos will come in the near future.
- Improved interaction with Android's gallery.
- Fixed video saving problems occurring on Android 4.0 and below. (Thanks to Thomas for being a patient tester).
- Other minor fixes and optimizations.
- Fixes and optimizations.
- In-app gallery should be more stable now.
- In the preview/choose-files part (for paid users), clicking on the thumbnail will now open the picture in Gallery for better preview.
- Fixed a couple of silly bugs happening on older devices.
- For paid users, there's a(n experimental) new option when pressing the menu button: "Delete Duplicates". It will search for duplicate files in the Saved Snapchats folder and automatically delete all but the newest/oldest one. Duplicates sometimes occur when the Snapchat app refreshes its cache.
- Bug fixes and optimizations.
- Added a simple in-app gallery for saved snapchats.
- Paid users can now also preview and choose specifically which pictures to save.
I wanted to get an update out quick to fix some weird bugs but its not yet completely polished. The kinks (especially with the in-app gallery) should be straightened out with coming updates.
Info on rooting:
Be aware that rooting your phone might void your warranty. Of course there are methods to restore it so that they don’t know it was ever rooted, but you might not feel comfortable with that.
Also, I recommend backing up your phone before trying to root.
Here’s a nice guide if you want to familiarize yourself with what rooting is, its benefits, etc: http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/beginner/newbies-guide-to-rooting/
Now the exact steps to root a phone depends on the phone’s model, but here are some useful resources:
Or just Google “ root”
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify do need a background persistent "Cleaner" service to put the greenified apps back into hibernation when you are not actively using them. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint at 3M in total, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for improvement: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation version" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps
An android app that saves snapchats.
How to use: Open up snapchat and wait for your snaps to load, then open up snapsaver. Click the 'ready' button. If it's taking a long time that is because it is copying and decrypting a lot of videos because snapchat does not delete videos that have already been viewed anymore.
If you allow root access, it will save pictures and videos, if not, you can only save videos.
Source on github: https://github.com/grothedev/snapsaver
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns, questions, suggestions, etc.
If you like my work, feel free to donate via paypal to email@example.com
- user can select where he/she wants snaps to be saved
- in app snap viewer
- select which snaps to save
Lock Down is a security module for the Xposed framework.
Create multiple PINs to unlock your device. Every PIN can lock apps that you choose. It can also hide the locked applications from the app drawer so the user will be unaware they are currently locked out.
Try the free version of this module to ensure it will work as intended on your device. Be sure to disable or uninstall the free version upon purchase of the full version.
Lock Down Free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nitishkasturia.lockdownfree
How do I launch the app?
To launch Lock Down for the first time call *#*#54321 from your phone app. This is the default launch key. It is recommended you change this key after opening Lock Down.
The app is not launching when I type *#*#54321
This is a common problem when this module is used alongside any quick unlock or similar lock screen modifications. Disable quick unlock and restart device.
Make sure there is a PIN set through the system settings. This is the system PIN and only through this can LockDown be launched.
What is the difference between the full version and the free version?
The free version only supports 1 profile and only 3 restricted applications. The full version supports unlimited profiles and restricted apps. Full version is also updated more frequently with bug fixes and new features.
How are my PINs stored?
All user data is stored in an encrypted file. Any tampering with the file will disable the profile completely.
The free version works but the paid version does not
This is due to Android putting paid apps in /mnt/asec/ instead of /data/app/ where xposed can properly load them. Until there is an official fix for this you can install XMOD for Xposed, which will move apps from /mnt/asec/ to /data/app/. To use it, simply install the XMOD and then install LockDown. XMOD can be removed after LockDown has been installed.
XMOD can be found at: http://www.modaco.com/topic/361776-xmod-disable-play-store-encryption-mntasec/
What are the permissions used for?
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - Hide and close apps when a profile is active
GET_TASKS - Monitor running applications
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - Launch app from phone call
I am not liable for any damages that may be incurred through use of this application. It is provided as-is with no warranties and use is at your sole risk. You hold harmless and indemnify Nitish Kasturia and its related parties from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of this application.
This is a Handy Torch through Volume UP or Home button, it lets you turn ON the Flashlight by a Long Press on the Volume UP or Home Button while Screen if OFF, and turn it OFF by a Volume Down or Home button Press or a Screen ON action (Power or Home button).
Limitation: The Torch will NOT work with Volume UP when the device enter to Deep-sleep, you need to wake-up your device then use the Torch, Why? Because Android stop reacting to Volume buttons while on Deep-sleep
- Customize Long press delay to run the Flashlight
- Customize Flashlight timeout
- Run the Flashlight even while Music is ON
How to use:
1- Install Xposed Installer (http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk)
2- Install Xposed Framework through Xposed Installer
3- Enable Xposed Torch on Xposed Installer modules
4- Reboot your device
- Internet for Ads to support my work, you can remove them through the "Remove Ads" menu
- Camera and Flashlight
With this App you can view and download snapchats on your phone and tablets.
SaveMySnaps only allows you to download snaps that haven't been viewed in the official snapchat app first. So when you get a snap, update open SaveMySnaps, click 'Update Snaps' and then view it in the official snapchat app.
When you log into SaveMySnaps you will be automatically logged out of the official snapchat app, there is nothing I can do about this. Sorry :/
- Easy to use interface.
- View Snaps in App for as long as you like.
- See how long sender wanted you to view the snap for.
- Save unlimited snaps to your phones photo gallery/sdcard.
- View video snaps directly in the app.
- Share snaps via social networks and email.
- New snaps are high-lighted with a different colour.
- After updating snaps you are told if new snaps have been fetched or not.
- Tap snap image for extra options.
- Tap snap menu button for extra options.
- Snaps can be deleted.
- Delete all saved snaps on savemysnaps server from extras menu.
- Mark a snap as being viewed (Additional option to tell the sender you have viewed the snap).
- Mark the snaps as being screenshotted. (Additional option to tell the sender you have screenshotted the snap).
- News Feed
- Save Stories
- Files saved to gallery are named so they can be indentified as to whom sent them.
Snaps are saved on the SaveMySnaps server until you choose to delete them.
By downloading this application you are agreeing to the terms and conditions which can be found here:
These terms and conditions can change at any time.
This is an unlock key for Xposed LED Control, it unlocks the ability to set the color for more than 5 apps.
Module details here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
• Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
• Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
• Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
• Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
• Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
• Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.
It works for both pictures and videos.
Downloaded Snaps are automatically added to your Gallery.
** BUGS AND SUGGESTIONS **
The source code is available at https://github.com/Mechazawa/CrapChat/
Bugs and suggestions can be reported at https://github.com/Mechazawa/CrapChat/issues
Or just send me an email
** NOTE **
Loggin in in this app will log you out of Snapchat! There is no other way sadly.
** LEGAL NOTICE **
This software is provided "as is" and may not always offer its advertised functionality in future as it is dependent on the Snapchat application operates as it does when this application was developed.
The 'Snapchat' application as a whole and all rights, titles, and interests in and to the application are owned by the Snapchat, Inc. This application is in no way affiliated with the Snapchat, Inc.
Lock for Snapchat simple to use, the interface is simple, safe and reliable, and is an essential tool Snapchat.
Lock for Snapchat to all users free of charge, supports Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Korean and other languages.
If you prefer to Lock for Snapchat , please give five-star praise, if there are good suggestions, please contact our mailbox, thank you.