Go mobile! Have your time book with you at all times. Keep track of where you've worked and most importantly, keep track of your hours worked.
-Fix quarter start/end dates calculating earnings as overtime
-Add travel location/pay
-Add new jobs/categories/locals
- Update clerk-related jobs with correct pay rate
- Fix Hatch Tender job crashing
- Fix crash when entering job with < 1 hour
-Added days of the week to the calendar
-Swipe navigation in the calendar and week summary
-Total hours in the week summary
- Enter daily job events with the following information: Shift, Ship, Location, Job, Hours, Flop Hours, Average Hours, Travel Hours, and Notes.
- Ability to update job events.
- Automatic Calculations of Check-In Hours, Actual Worked Hours, and Earnings.
- Hours worked calculated for each quarter, year to date, selected month, selected week, and career hours.
- Earnings calculated for each quarter, year to date, selected month, and selected week.
- Monthly view of all job events including all Holidays.
- Configuration panel to update primary shift (day/night) and Local (Casual, 13, 63, 94, ...).
- Automatic filtering of jobs based on Local selection.
- For users which have less than 4000 hrs, enter Career Hours in User Profile and have this App keep track of your hours worked.
This time book app has been developed by someone who works in the industry. Any suggestions for enhancements are welcomed, if reasonable will be considered.
The time book will be renewable on a yearly basis for $1.99.
For more information or for comments, go to: www.laptopindustries.com
Keywords: ilwu, time, tracking, longshore, TimeBook, union, local
Swipe the panel out from the edge of the lockscreen and any screen(optional), and then launch the apps you want. It's fast and convenient to launch apps with Swipe Panel.
- Add apps to the panel
- Personalize panel transparence
- Customize app lable
- Customize panel's swiping response area
- Long press icons, then tap icon to delete
more features will keep coming ...
- supports switches
- Add any number of apps & switches
Feel free to contact us if you have any problems or suggestions.
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Tags: swipe, gesture, multitasking, switch, launcher, overlay
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Available dictionaries from the market(look for "Ics language packs" from the market) for:
JellyBean Keyboard, 4.2 keyboard