List popular woods by name or burn performance.
Identify wood by the built in bark and leaf images and detailed descriptions.
Edit existing or add your own trees to the database.
Includes information about the importance of seasoning and how to cut down trees.
A must have for any wood burning addict!
Denne appen gjør det mulig for ulike aktører i biomasseverdikjeden å snakke sammen på samme «språk». Ved å legge inn produkt, treslag, vekt, fukt og pris for en aktuell vare; beregner appen tilsvarende volum og enhetspris for alle andre volumbetegnelser som brukes i verdikjeden, m³, lm³, tørrstoff ton, rå tonn, kWh og alle ved volum benevnelsene fra vedsekker gjennom stor sekk til favn.
Dersom du har noen spørsmål angående kalkulatoren, ikke nøl med å ta kontakt på e-post: email@example.com
(No horizontal screen scientific calculator)
SM Calculator supports following functions:
- tangent (tan)
- sine (sin)
- cosine (cos)
- arc sine (asin)
- arc cosine (acos)
- arc tangent (atan)
- hyperbolic sine (sinh)
- hyperbolic cosine (cosh)
- hyperbolic tangent (tanh)
- degrees and radians
- Euler's number e raised to the power (exp)
- natural logarithm (ln)
- base 10 logarithm (log)
- square root
- cube root
- square power
- cube power
SM Calculator also has some extra features like:
- endless results and equations history
- ability to paste result or equation from history to current one
- ability to copy calculations into clipboard
- ability to set custom constants
- ability to personalize
Go ahead and try my calculator, I think it's worth it. Feel free to contact me and let me know what you think, what would you change. Any suggestions are welcome and they will be considered.
If you find any bug please contact me immediately and I will do my best to fix it asap.
come and choose your favorite color!
If you like this app, please buy Donate version to support our development.
- Two modes ( Traditional / Formula ) for selection
- Support for using % ( Percentage )
- Enter each operator symbol will calculate and display the answer, and also display complete formula on top in formula mode
- Intelligent automatic correction input error (for example, automatically fill in right parentheses)
- Support drop-down display history
- Can paste on Lucky icon or custom icon
- Button can set vibrate/beep
- Can set to keep the screen on
- Support landscape screen
- Automatically adjust the font size of the screen
* decimal mode
* fractions mode
* running total of each calculation shown as it is entered
* full text of the calculation is displayed as it is entered
* the output text can be set to scroll either horizontally (the default) or vertically
* full text of each calculation is stored in the history
* results of each calculation can be reclaimed from the history and reused in future calculations
* a range of colour schemes to suit different moods
A help section, where the main functions of the application are explained, can be accessed via the menu.
This is an ad-supported app - upgrade to an ad-free version for USD 0.99 (or the equivalent in local currency) via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roamingsquirrel.android.standard_calculator_plus
1. Scientific Calculator with History
2. Fraction Calculator
3. Fraction and Decimal converter
4. Unit Converter
5. Tips Calculator
6. Sales and Discount Calculator
7. Percentage Calculator
Calculator by Stormin Dorman Productions aims to be a simple yet functional calculator for basic on the go calculating.
If you wish to purchase a more fully featured version of Calculator simply click the "View more app by the Developer" below.
Enjoy and please visit my website for updates!
You will be able to accurately calculate the volume of logs and create a list with multiple entries.
In order to calculate a log volume insert the log length (in meters) and the diameter (in centimeters). Click on “Calculate” and the result will be displayed at the top of the page. You will afterwards be able to add the value to a list, which can be adjusted to your needs.
- log volume calculator based on the method of measuring the diameter at the middle and the length of a log
- report for multiple entries
Wall angle: Use an angle finder on the wall to find out the exact angle required for the cut.
Spring angle: Spring angles ( tilt at which the crown sits on the wall ) is usually 38, 45, 52 degrees.
Translate the results to your miter saw.
Happy cutting and remember to cut safely!
Email me with any questions/ suggestions