Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
- Input of measured values (e.g. measures of length, angle etc.) directly into a picture
- Marking of specifics (wiring, connections, ventilation etc.) and addition of side notes (voice recording, text, video)
- Creation of new projects and folders
- Send via e-mail
This app is provided free of charge by Bosch Professional, the leading manufacturer of power tools for trade and industry.
Bosch Professional provides many other free digital tools for your smartphone. We summarized these in the "Bosch toolbox", the app with many useful functions for craftsmen and other professionals, including apps like a translator for measurement units.
Naturally all Bosch Professional apps come in the usual high Bosch quality.
Real Bosch! Real professional! Blue power tools: For trade and industry.
The app fetches the Secure Android ID, Google Service Framework(GSF) ID, UUID, IMEI from the device. All the Ids are unique to each device. More features will be added in upcoming releases.
✔ Suitable for any device
✔ Ultra fast scanning engine
✔ Minimum system resources required
✔ Works flawlessly with HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Dell and many more
ANTIVIRUS FOR ANDROID v2.0 - quick and easy way to scan your device for dangerous apps
Features for csl account:
✔ Check account status & balance
✔ Check latest 3 months' bills
✔ Check unbilled local mobile data, voice & video call, SMS & MMS usages
✔ Check unbilled roaming mobile data and Wi-Fi usages (All-in-one Roaming Day Pass subscribers only)
✔ Pay bill at any 7-Eleven in Hong Kong by presenting the bill’s QR code
Features for PCCW-HKT Rechargeable SIM Card:
✔ Check card status and balance
✔ Check bonus and entitlement
✔ Top-up by voucher
**** DISCLAIMER: THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE DEVICE ****
*Feel free to email me with any questions. I always reply!*
The goal of this application is to provide even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator/superuser) access.
This is a very simple application to notify the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick and reliable method. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. Root Checker will also confirm the proper permissions and flags on the su binary in addition to testing that access is granted by the su binary.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands with root access.
If the Superuser or SuperSU applications are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access.
Gaining root access varies based on manufacturer, model, and carrier. If you're searching for root access to your device, this application will not help you. If you're interested in rooting your device, please use http://www.google.com to find the appropriate rooting support areas for your specific device. Other popular web sites which provide rooting guides are http://forum.xda-developers.com and http://forum.sdx-developers.com.
Please don't leave negative feedback about a concern, bug or issue! Instead, please email me,with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
I do my best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
- Detects if your phone has Root access
- Device and Android Version along with the API Level
- Displays SuperUser Version
- Displays BusyBox and Su Versions
- User and Group Id
- SuperUser Location
- Su and Sudo Location
- Environment Variables
- Displays Phone's Build Information
- Internet - Google Analytics/Send Feedback
- SuperUser - Check for Root access
Root Checker by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to email@example.com
WebRank SEO Live gives you live statistics like website ranks (Google Pagerank, Alexa Rank, Compete Rank and Quantcast Rank), social statistics, website security, server location, pages indexed and backlinks as per Google and Bing. It fetches data in real time to give you the most up-to-date stats. No more waiting for your web stats to be updated. Its completely customizable, you decide what stats you want to see. Saving on time, data and making it more productive.
WebRank SEO Live Features:-
- Website Ranks: Google Pagerank, Alexa Rank, Compete Rank, Quantcast Rank
- Pages indexed by Google and Bing
- Website Backlinks according to Google, Bing and Alexa
- Social Stats (SocioMeter): Facebook likes count, Google Plus count, StumbleUpon Count, Tweet count, Delicious Count
- Website Security check: McAfee SiteAdvisor, Web of Trust (WOT) and Norton Safeweb
- Geo IP Location of the Website (IP address, region and country)
- Recently viewed domains list (upto 10)
- Pin your favorite domains (upto 20)
An ideal tool for developers, customer support and user.
NOTE: this app doesn't send your ID to the internet so your information is safe.
For paranoid users, you can get Device ID without any network permission at :
This will disable Local IP Address and MAC address.
Google Services Framework Key ID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
Bluetooth MAC Address
Bluetooth Paired MAC Address
Device Build Fingerprint
Please leave some suggestion.
Permission Explanation :
INTERNET is used to get your local IP address
BLUETOOTH is used to get your Bluetooth MAC address
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to get your IMEI, IMSI and SIM Serial
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to get your MAC address
READ_GSERVICES is used to get your Google Services Framework ID
You are allowed to disable the permission using root app such as Permission Manager if you are paranoid
For user that wanted to get both SIM Serial in DUAL SIM Phone, The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/evozi/
Beta Testing Group :
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
Well Bound It allows you to accomplish this by
1) Letting you select Photos across multiple Albums that you want your buddies to view and then give away your mobile to them .
2) They can only Swipe photos that you carefully selected for them . Nothing less and nothing more .
* Password protection
* Allows you to save your BoundedList of photos similar to concept of playlist in Music
This is the pro key that allows up to 20 sites to be monitored from our cloud-based servers.
The pro version also provides the ability to share history results with your system administrators, developers, management, anyone!
Updated UI for Ice Cream Sandwich devices to use a lighter theme and the ActionBar for navigation.